New Home

I got married with .... HER?!

 

When the plane landed, they got their luggages and went out. True enough, there’s a man wearing suit is waiting for them.

He bowed to them and greeted, “Good evenin, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I’m Kim Dongyup. Your mother sent me here to pick you up.”

“Yeah, she told us. I’m L.joe, by the way and this is Jinhee, my wife.” L.joe said.

“Nice to meet you sir and Ma’am.” The man said and bowed again.

“Nice to meet you too Mr. Kim.” Jinhee said and smiled.

Mr.Kim helped them put their bags at the car’s compartment.

L.joe opened the door for her to enter first. When she was about to enter 2 girls called her, “Jinhee unnie!”

She turned around and asked them, “Yes? How can I help you?”

“We’re a fan of yours! Can you sign these?” A girl with a two pigtails asked as they showed their magazine where Jinhee was in the cover.

“Sure.” She smiled at them and signed the magazines.

“Unnie, is he your husband?” the other girl with a short hair asked.

“Yah, you shouldn’t ask that!” the first girl whispered at her friend.

“Yes, he is.” Jinhee look at L.joe then at the girls.

“Wah~ you look good together!” The girls said.

“Thank you.” L.joe smiled at them.

“Unnie, Oppa, Can we take a picture with you both?” the second girl requested. “But whose gonna take a picture?”

“Mr. Kim, is it okay if you take a picture of us?”

“No problem, Sir.” He took the camera.

The first girl was beside L.joe while the other girl was beside Jinhee. L.joe put an arm around her. “Say Kimchi. One. Two. Three”  Click!

“Thank you Unnie! Thank you Oppa!” Then the girls left.

~~~

After 15 minutes ride, the car stopped in front of a beautiful house.

“Where are we? Is this your house?” Jinhee asked, amazed. She had never been into their house

“No.” L.joe shook his head. “Mr. Kim, Where are we?”

“I don’t think I can answer that, Sir. But Mrs. Lee told me that you should get inside.” They got out of the car. Mr. Kim put their luggage in front of the door’s house. “You should go in.” He bowed at them and drove away.

~

Inside the house were people running everywhere.

“Everyone! Hide!” Someone hissed when they heard the doorknob.

“Ricky, Switch off the lights!”

“Why me?”

“Just go!”

“Alright.” Ricky sigh, defeated. He started to crawl towards the door.

“Ppali!”

“Ouch! Chunji hyung, that’s my !” Changjo glared at his hyung even though he can’t see. “Mian. I thought its Ji Eun’s.” Chunji said playfully.

“You ert!” Ji Eun hit Chunji’s head. “Aish! That’s me, Ji Eun. I’m not Chunji hyung.” Niel rubbed his head.

“Mian.” Ji Eun said softly.

“Shhhhh!!” Suddenly the door opens.

“Why is it so dark?” Jinhee wondered.

“Beats me.” L.joe just shrugged, he switched on the lights and-

 

“SURPRISEEEE!!!” Everyone cheered.

“What the-“ they looked around the house. Sure, it was decorated with everything you can imagine (courtesy of Teen Top boys, the parents, JiEun and some helpers) but even if there’s no decoration, you can still see the elegance of the house.

Hanging on the wall, there are two banners. ‘CONGRARULATIONS!!’ and the other one, ‘WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!’

Jinhee’s jaw dropped. she double check the second banner, “What do you mean by ‘WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!’?”

“The house is yours, Jinhee. You and Byunghun owned this house.” L.Joe’s mother said as she patted her shoulder.

“Let’s have our dinner first.” Called Mr. Park.

Everyone settled in the dining table.  The table is big enough for them to fit in. The foods were served by the maids.  As they eat, Ricky’s question got their attention, “So, how’s the honeymoon?”

L.joe swallow the food first before answering, “It’s good.”

“Yeah. The place is wonderful!” Jinhee exclaimed.

“Are we… expecting grandchild soon?” Mrs. Park asked, half joking and half hoping.

C.A.P., JiEun and L.joe choked their food while the others have their eyes widened. Jinhee gave L.joe a glass of water, “Umma!!” she gave her mother a WTH-look

“What? I’m just curious, so does everyone in here. And we’re not getting any younger. I wanna see my grandchildren running around in the house before I die.” Mrs. Park sighed dramatically.

“Mom, you know, we’re still young and this marriage was only arranged.” She explained.

“WHAT?! A-ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!” the teen top boys holler in unison.

“We’ll explain something later guys.” L.joe said.

“Arasseo, but still, we’ll be expecting a baby next year, huh?” Mrs. Park gave them a look.

“UMMA!!!” Jinhee shriek, embarrassed.  And this time, everyone laugh because of her face, which is red as tomato. L.joe’s ears are red too.

~

As they finished their dinner, they went to the living room.

“Looks like you both got along well, from what we saw from the news.” Mr. Lee takes a sit beside his wife.

“And looks like you got fooled, Abeoji.” L.joe smiled.

“What do you mean by that?” by then, everyone was confused by his statement.

“Well, there’s a annoying paparazzi following us every minute, therefore we played along so they wouldn’t suspect anything. It seems like we’re good at acting.” Jinhee giggled.

*Thank god everything is just an act.* C.A.P. sighed in relief.

“Since this house is big for you as you said earlier, your friends can stay here if you want.”

“ASSA!!” they cheered.

 

Soon, the elders left leaving Jinhee, JiEun and Teen Top. Jinhee felt a little bit uncomfortable around teen top especially to their leader, C.A.P, he’s intimidating and the way he look at her, it looks like he know something he shouldn’t know.

The fanboys known as Niel, Ricky and Changjo, can’t stay still in their seat. Ricky keep on nudging L.joe “Hyung, introduce us!”

“Uhh, Sorry if I haven’t formally introduce my friends yet. They’re C.A.P hyung, Chunji hyung, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.” L.joe introduced them. "WE"RE A BIG FAN OF YOURS, NOONA!" they smiled brightly at her.

“And guys, this is Jinhee, my wife.” L.joe continued.

“We know! You don’t need to rub it into our face.” Niel pouts.

“Ewww! Niel hyung, don’t pout! It’s gross!” Changjo grimaced.

“YAH!!” they laughed.

“I remember them! I saw them at the wedding. Nice to meet you again.” She politely bowed at them

“No need to be polite to us, Jinhee-ssi” C.A.P said.

“Arasseo. Um, this is my bestfriend JiEun a.k.a IU” Jinhee told them.

“we already know her Jinhee. She’s bigmouth JiEun.” Chunji waved his hand lazily.

“You arrogant-jerk-flirt!”  JiEun hissed.

“Love you too, babe!” Chunji smirked.

“Yeah, looks like you already know her.” Jinhee played innocent but inside she knows them too.

“L.joe, what are you saying earlier? During the dinner?” C.A.P. remembered.

“Oh yeah, as you know this marriage was only arranged. Sorry for not telling you earlier guys.” L.joe looked at them.

Ricky sighed loudly,”Thank god! Jinhee noona, if ever L.joe hyung let go of you just come to me okay? I’ll be glad to accept you!” and with that he earned a hit in his head, this time it was Niel. The two of them started to fight over Jinhee. Changjo didn’t join them because he’s not that immature to fight over with them.

*It seems like they are all getting along well.* L.joe’s lips curved into a smile.

 

After hours of bonding, they left.

 

And with that, they called it a night.