Chapter 9

Oppa! I love you ~

 

Ding-dong. Your dorm bell rang again.

“Ah it must be Leeteuk oppa” you were about to stand when Eunhyuk stood up and stopped you

“I’ll answer the door, just sit ____-ah. You foot hasn’t recovered yet” Said Eunhyuk as he stood up and walked to the door.

He opened the door and it was Leeteuk. You waved at him and he smiled at you. Eunhyuk closed the door and went back to the living room and grabbed the snack he was eating.

“How’s your left foot?” Asked Leeteuk as he sat down next to you

“It’s better now oppa, thank you oppa for last night” You smiled and bowed to him.

“_____-ah you don’t have to bow every time you say thank you to us you know” Said Eunhyuk chuckled seeing you always bow every time you say thanks. Donghae and Leeteuk nodded in agreement with Eunhyuk. You chatted for a while with three of them and then they left because they had another schedule to attend. Before they left, they asked you to exchange number with them.

“____-ah, Can we exchange our cell-phone number?” Asked Eunhyuk taking his cell-phone out of his pocket and gave it to you. Donghae looked at Leeteuk then they both looked at Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ah!!!” Both of them shouted. You giggled again seeing how these boys acted.

“It’s okay oppa” You took Eunhyuk’s cell-phone and wrote his number.

“Well I guess…I want to exchange number too” Donghae giggled while taking out his cell-phone from his pocket.

“Ya! Lee Donghae!” Leeteuk pushed Donghae lightly. You laughed and took Donghae’s cell-phone to write your number. You gave back Donghae’s cell-phone as soon as you finished exchanging your number.

“Hyung hyung! Don’t be shy… just exchange your number” said Eunhyuk to Leeteuk that hadn’t exchanged his number with you.

“Arasso..Arasso” Leeteuk then took out his cell-phone from his pocket and gave it to you. You smiled and exchanged your number. After you exchanged your cell-phone number with them they said good byes and left.

You felt kind of tired and you decided to watch TV. As you the TV you saw the news about Kim Nara. The news said that Kim Nara would hold her wedding 2 weeks from now.  Media and press are also invited.

You gasped and shocked. You were worried about Leeteuk but you relieved that you remembered Super Junior was currently on their schedule so you thought that they wouldn’t know about it today. You then took your cell-phone and searched for Donghae’s cell-phone number.

‘I should text Donghae oppa’ as you looked for Donghae’s number you thought to your self it’d be better to inform him first.

 

From : ______

Message :

Oppa, please don’t watch any news today…Kim Nara is getting married…2 weeks from now…don’t let Leeteuk oppa know this! Cause I just saw the news..

You sent the message but Donghae didn’t reply your message. You weren’t worried since they were on their schedule so they must be busy.