Chapter 21

Oppa! I love you ~

 

You decided to go back to your dorm since it was almost late. After all of bad stuff that happened to you today you decided that you would take a bath and hangout with your fellow members when you got to your dorm.

When you went in to your dorm, you couldn’t believe what your eyes saw. You saw Leeteuk was sitting and waiting for you in the living room with Jessica and Taeyeon. You sighed and rushed your way to your bedroom but Jessica grabbed your hand.

“____-ah please sit here for a while” She grabbed your hand and guided you to sit in the living room. You sat next to Jessica and Taeyeon but they immediately stood up and made Leeteuk sat next to you. Seeing how your eonnies’ behaviour you sighed.

“_____-ah we will leave you both! And we want you two be lovely dovey couple again today or otherwise we will….” Taeyeon stopped talking, as she couldn’t think anything to threat you.

“Otherwise…Otherwise we will take all your Chanel stuff!!!!” Jessica continued and stuck her tonge out.

“Yes! That’s right! We will!!” Taeyeon clapped her hands and then they both went to their bedrooms.

You sighed and looked at Leeteuk. He smiled at you but you didn’t.

“____-ah don’t be mad…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that I had dinner with Nara last week but really it was just dinner nothing else” Said Leeteuk while holding your hands.

“Yeah..Right” you pouted

“C’mon ____-ah…I’d never cheat on you besides I talked with your uncle too earlier today” Said Leeteuk. As you heard that he talked with your uncle you looked at him curiously.

“Now you’re curious right?” He teased you

“Pfft…I don’t…” You muttered

“Well fine…You know… if you don’t believe me…I think the best thing that we can do …” Leeteuk stopped. Your heart was beating so fast when he was about to suggest something that he thought was the best thing they could do for that time.

‘Is he breaking up with me? Oh no what should I do… I don’t want to break up…but..eottoke!!’ you thought to yourself.

“The best thing we can do right now is to break up…besides your uncle doesn’t agree with out relationship and you don’t trust me either..What’s the point in this relationship right? I guess Taecyeon is really the guy you fell in love with…am I right?” Said Leeteuk as he stood up and looked away.

“Taecyeon? Oppa! He doesn’t have anything to do with this! It was really a long time ago oppa besides he is Yoona eonnie’s boyfriend! Why are you bringing him up?” You squealed.

“____-ah…I’m so tired…____-ah I wish you luck…I hope that you will find a better guy than me.. a better guy that would never make you think that he cheated on you. Good bye ____-ah.” Said Leeteuk. He then left you and went out from your dorm. You sat on the couch. You were confused and didn’t believe what just happened. You couldn’t believe that Leeteuk just broke up with you.

 

Leeteuk POV

“Oh my god..what did I do…why did I break up with her…why did I tell her to find a better guy than me?! There is no better guy than me..the guy should be me…Should I go just go back to her dorm and say sorry? Aish I’m going crazy” I thought to my self as I left her dorm.

 

Author POV

“O..Oppa…I’m sorry” You burst into tears, you realized that it was late to say sorry because Leeteuk left your dorm already.

Taeyeon and Jessica went out from their bedroom as soon as they realized you were crying.

“_____-ah…what Leeteuk oppa said is all true…” Said Taeyeon as she sat next to you and hugged you.

“He didn’t cheat on you. He just had dinner with Kim Nara-shi and he even told her that he is in relationship with you. Kim Nara –shi is the one that…well…she is crazy!” Jessica continued while taking out some tissues on the coffee table and wiped your tears.

“He didn’t? but eonnie…my uncle…” before you finished your words Jessica sighed

“That babo Leeteuk! What he said about your uncle is not true ____-ah! Your uncle does agree with your relationship! I don’t know why he didn’t just tell you straight away” Said Jessica

“What??? My uncle agrees? But how??” Your eyes were wide open couldn’t believe what Jessica just told you.

“I don’t know but maybe because they both talked…” Jessica laid her head on the couch

“____-ah! There’s still time!!! Chase him!!!!! Go go go!! Gooo!!!” Taeyeon convinced you to chase him. You stood up from the couch and left your dorm. You pressed the elevator button several times hoping that the elevator would come sooner if you pressed it several times.