Chapter 5

Oppa! I love you ~

 

“Annyeeeeeeong!!!!” It turned out it was Ryeowook from Super Junior that entered your waiting room. All of Super Junior was in your waiting room except for Leeteuk and Donghae that were still doing their make up.

“Is this our new dongsaeng??” Sungmin walked towards you and grabbed your hand then pinched your cheek. You blushed and smiled then you introduced yourself to them, you also bowed to them.

“Sungmin-ah, you can let go of her hand right now” Said Heechul. Heechul pulled Sungmin away and he started to pinch your cheek.

“Hyung! That’s no fair!” Sungmin complained but Heechul just ignored him

“Hyung let her goooo” said Shindong. Shindong pulled away Heechul that made everyone in the room laughed. They introduced themselves to you and they were about to go when Leeteuk and Donghae came.

“Ya! You guys are about to go when I just came here? How come!” Said Donghae pouted.

“That’s okay oppa! Let me just introduce you to our 10th member!” Said Yoona. She grabbed your hand and introduced you to Donghae and Leeteuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m _______ . I’m the 10th member of Girls Generation. Please take care of me” You introduced yourself and bowed 90 degrees. They bowed to you. Donghae then gave his hand to shake your hand. When you gave your hand to Leeteuk he didn’t shake your hand he just went to the other members, talked to them and laughed. He didn’t even say anything to you he just gave you a bitter smile while Donghae was being really friendly with you not just Donghae but all of Super Junior was being friendly with you except Leeteuk.

 

 

Leeteuk POV

As I walked to the Girls Generation’s waiting room, everyone was about to go when Yoona introduced the new member of her group to Donghae and I.  That was the first time I saw her. I never saw her before even in the company’s building.  She was an okay look and not really my type but she definitely looked like her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m _______ . I’m the 10th member of Girls Generation. Please take care of me” She introduced her self. She was being so polite but I was in shock when I saw her smile while introducing her self to us…she definitely looked like her. I don’t know if the other members of Super Junior noticed but she really reminded me about her..

She gave her hand to shake my hand but I was really nervous so I just left her and went to the other Girls Generation members.  I know that I was being a jerk to her but she just made me uncomfortable since she reminded me of her. I think I shouldn’t have acted like this to her..after all she doesn’t know anything about her.

 

Author POV

‘Maybe he wasn’t friendly at strangers if that’s not the problem..then I guess he just doesn’t like me’ you thought to yourself.

“Don’t worry about him…he’s just not in the mood today. He is really tired. So don’t mind him, he’s not his self today” Donghae whispered to you. He explained why Leeteuk was really cold to her.

Donghae and Leeteuk left your waiting room. Donghae said good bye to you but as expected Leeteuk didn’t, he just gave you a bitter smile and left. You were still confused why Leeteuk that you thought were a cheerful person but it turned out he was a cold person.

The Music Bank has started, many groups performed well. Then it was 2PM that performing on the stage. You looked at Taecyeon’s performance while singing I’ll be back and thought he was really cool.

Then it was the time for Girls Generation comeback stage and debut stage for you. You were really nervous before entering the stage and Hyoyeon said that you shouldn’t be nervous because it would be fine.

Then you and your fellow members finished your stage everyone gave you and your fellow members a big cheer and applause. Other members smiled happily and they hugged you because they were proud of you and from now on they started to accept that you were one of them.

 

After performing on Music Bank you went back to your waiting room and saw Super Junior and 2PM were there to congratulate you. You feel touched. But then again only Leeteuk wasn’t there. At first you didn’t want to make a big deal about it since you didn’t know him at all but it stuck in your mind why Leeteuk wasn’t there.

“Oppa, where is Leeteuk-shi?” You asked Donghae wondering if he was really busy so he couldn’t be here or he just didn’t like you

“Ah..Leeteuk hyung..he’s probably in the van right now but I don’t  know actually..” Donghae answered confusedly. He really didn’t know where Leeteuk was. He just disappeared when the other members said that they were going to congratulate Girls Generation.

You then started to chat around with people around you. Taecyeon introduced you to his group members and while Super Junior trying to get to know you by asking a lot of questions. Then Heechul took many pictures with you. You asked him why he took many pictures with you and he said it was for his twitter. He wanted to update a picture of you and him on twitter. After you did your socialization with other k-pop artists you felt that you needed some fresh air so you decided to go out for a while.