Chapter 7

Oppa! I love you ~

 

By the time you got to the studio, you saw your fellow members were waiting on the lobby room. They were about to go when suddenly Yoona turned around and looked at you and Leeteuk.

“Oppa!!! What have you done to our maknae?!?!” Yoona ran toward you and Leeteuk. Other members were also worried about you.

“I didn’t do anything! Ask her!” Said Leeteuk while getting you down from his back.

“He didn’t do anything eonnie, I slipped and he was there to help me since I can’t walk right now” You tried to explain to your eonnies that were really worried looking at your left knee that was bleeding.

“Omoooo!! Look at her left knee Taeyeon eonnie! It’s bleeding!” Said Yoona while helping you to stand still.

“Oppa, eottoke?! Does it mean she can't perform tomorrow?” Asked Taeyeon to your manager. Taeyeon then helped Yoona and you.

“I guess she can’t…wait here for a minute, I’ll get the van.” Your manager told all of you to wait in the lobby. Leeteuk then said goodbye to everyone since his fellow members were already in their vans.

“Eonnies I’m really sorry… I didn’t take care of myself” You apologized to your eonnies.

“______-ah it’s okay.. honestly I’d change position with you if I were you!!” Said Tiffany that made everyone laughed.

“Yes I guess, I agree with Tiffany” Soo Young continues

“Me tooo~ I want to have some rest too” Jessica added, looking at the members Taeyeon could only laughed with her Ahjumma laugh. She was also tired but this is one of the consequences of being an artist that they have to accept.

“Oh the van is here!” Said Yuri. Taeyeon and Yoona helped you to walk to the van while Yuri and Soo Young opened the van door. As you and fellow members went to your dorm, your manager told you that you will have 3 days to rest and tomorrow a doctor will check your left foot if there’s anything wrong or not.

Neoneun Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot!You woke up as your cell-phone was ringing. You yawned, rubbed your eyes, and looked at the time. It was 11am. You checked your cell phone that was ringing. It turned out there was a message from Taeyeon.

 

From : Taeyeon-Eonnie

Message :

_____-ah , sorry for not waking you up when we left. We are now in our company building to practice for performing this afternoon. I just want to inform you that an ahjumma will come to clean and cook for your breakfast oh also the doctor will come this afternoon. Can you walk now? Get well soon ____-ah 

xoxo, Taeyeon ~

 

‘Ah so that’s why it’s really quiet in here, everyone already left.’ You thought to yourself. It was really quiet in your dorm than usual. At night you could hear some of your eonnies were laughing and in the morning you could hear some of your eonnies were fighting for bathrooms since there were only 3 bathrooms in the dorm.

Ding-dong, your dorm bell rang. You tried to stood up and it took you like a minute to get you stand straight. Your foot still hurt but it was not as hurt as last night. Instead of walking with both feet you jumped and walked with your right feet while and then jumped again when it started to get hurt. Without looking at the screen for visitors you opened the door because you thought that it was the ahjumma that Taeyeon told you but it turned out it wasn’t her.