Final

Oppa! I love you ~

 

You finally got to the ground floor. You looked for Leeteuk in the Lobby but you couldn’t find him. You then ran outside hoping to find him but you couldn’t find him either. You sighed to yourself. Your tears were about to fall down.

“Oppa…where are you? Mianhae…oppa…saranghae” You felt your body weakened and you sat on the stairs infront of your dorm building. You burst into tears and covered your face with your hands as you were crying.

“_____-ah” A familiar voice called your name. You lifted up your head and wiped your tears to get clearer view of the person that called you.

Your eyes were wide open when you saw a guy with light brown hair approached you and smiling at you. Yes it was Leeteuk that called you.

“O…Oppa…” You shouted. You ran toward him and hugged him

“Oppa…I’m really sorry …I really am” You cried and said to him while you were hugging him tightly.

“Sssh..It’s okay..I’m sorry too…I shouldn’t have broke up with you” Leeteuk hugged you and gently patted your head.

“____-ah…could you repeat what you just said earlier?” Said Leeteuk while releasing you from his hug.

You blushed and looked down,  as you couldn’t stare directly at his eyes “Oppa…I love you” you told him nervously .Hearing what you just said Leeteuk smiled. He caressed your cheek and held your face

“Oppa loves you too ____-ah” You blushed and your face turned red like a tomato when you heard him saying the L world. He then kissed you on the lips. You could feel the sparks were there when he kissed you.

“Oppa…we just had our first big love quarrel…luckily we made up in just one day hihi” You told him and giggled. Leeteuk smiled and continued to kiss her.

It had been almost a year since you and Leeteuk got together. Your fans and Super Junior fans gave both of you a lot of love and support. Your uncle also gave both of you his supports. He even made you and Leeteuk a music video where the two of you sang a sweet love song together however both of you were pretty busy as usual so it was really hard for both of you to meet as often as you want but thanks to the modern technologies nowadays it helped you a lot to keep in touch with him. Today was your birthday. You decided to hold a party but without you knowing your eonnies and your Super Junior oppas prepared something big for you.

“________-ah!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” You woke up when you saw all your eonnies were in your bedroom and you were surprised to see Yuri brought you a birthday cake.

“____-ah! bali bali blow the candles and make your wish” Said Yuri as she held the cake for you. You closed your eyes then made a wish and blowed the candles, you were about to say thank you when your eonnies suddenly grabbed the cake and threw to your face. It was chaos in your bedroom that day as you threw some cake back to your eonnies

“Lets just stop! We should get ready~ the party starts on 3pm right? ____-ah we all bought you a present. You have to use these stuff in your party arasso?” Said Sunny while giving you a huge gift box wrapped in black wrapping papper.

“Thank you eonnies!!” You received the box and started to unwrapped the gift. It turned out that they gave you a Chanel dress that you really wanted and they gave you a pair of shoes that match with your dress also a Girls Generation handmade bracelet.

"Are you really happy now ____-ah? we all made that bracelet!! So it's the most expensive thing in there not your Chanel dress and Shoes arasso?" Said Jessica

“Eonnies…thank you so much really...especially the bracelet..thank you eonnies” You smiled happily and hugged them one by one.

“____-ah! You need to get ready!! Let’s go to the Salon together” Said Yoona while wiped the cake from your face.

You and your fellow members went to the salon to get ready. You just realized that Leeteuk hadn’t said happy birthday to you. You decided to call him but his phone wasn’t on.

“Aish…” You muttered while some of the salon staffs were busy doing your hair and make up.

“Are you okay___ah?” Asked Soo Young

“De..I’m fine eonnie, it’s just that…Leeteuk oppa’s phone isn’t on” You pouted

“It’s okay ___-ah, Taeyeon and Jessica eonnie sent text messages to all the members of Super Junior about where your party will be held. They’ll come…Leeteuk’ll come” Soo Young patted your shoulder.

"I hope he will..." You sighed

It took you and fellow members 4 hours to get ready. It was already 1pm and you and fellow members immediately went to your party venue.

“Ah finally we’re here! We’re not late right” Said Tiffany while checking her watch

“No we’re not eonnie, it’s still 2pm” Said Seohyun

You and your fellow members checked again the venue to make sure that everything was ready so that you would have a great time tonight. It was 3pm, your guests were starting to came. The first ones that came was Super Junior but Leeteuk wasn’t there.

“_____-ah!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!” Sungmin shouted and hugged you

“Gomawo oppa!” You hugged him back

“____-ah, Happy birthday!” Said Kyuhyun and then he hugged you. One by one Super Junior members said Happy birthday to you and hugged you.

“Oppa.. where is Leeteuk oppa?” You asked to Heechul

“Ah…Leeteuk…He’s on the way here..don’t worry he’ll come” Heechul patted your shoulder.

"Really? he wont forget will he oppa?" You asked Heechul again

"Nah he won't..Don't worry ___-ah! I promise you he will come" Said Heechul

“____-ah! We’ll sing for you tonight!! Aren’t you excited?” Asked Ryeowook to break the ice on you.

“Of course! What are you going to sing oppa?” You asked curiously

“You’ll find it by yourself tonight” Kyuhyun laughed evilly

Your guests were starting to come one by one. Artists from SMent were all invited.  Many artists from other companies were invited too such as 2PM, Wonder Girls, After School, Beast, and so much more. Actors and Actresses that knew you were also invited such as Lee Min Ho, Yoon Eun Hye, Moon Geun Young and many more.

You were busy that night. You talked to a lot of people that made you didn’t realize that Leeteuk still wasn’t there. It was the time for the birthday cake. Everyone cheered you up, 2 staff brought the birthday cake to you.  Before you blow the candles on the cake. You made a wish. You closed your eyes. Your wish at this time was hoping Leeteuk would come to your birthday party. You opened your eyes but you didn’t see him. You sighed and blow the candles on the cake. As soon as you finished blowing the candles on the cake you cut the first piece for your uncle, Lee Soo Man since he was the most important person in your life that helped you a lot and then the second piece was for Girls Generation. You only cut 2 pieces, at first you wanted to cut 3 but the person that supposed to receive the 3rd cut wasn't there. You felt really sad and down but you tried to look as happy as you could.

“Okay then! For the last event! Please welcome Super Junior!!!”  Said the MC of your birthday party. Suddenly the light on the stage was turned off. The music started and the light was again. Super Junior was there singing Marry You. Your eyes were wide open when you saw Leeteuk was there singing and he always starred at you while he was singing. You smiled at him you couldn’t believe that he was there, you thought he didn’t come to your birthday party.

When the song was almost finished, Leeteuk approached you. The light suddenly spotted at you. Leeteuk ran toward you. As he got to your table, He kissed your forehead and kneeled down.

“Oppa…why are you kneeling down?” You were nervous and confused when he kneeled one of his knee.

“_____-ah” He smiled at you and took something from his pocket it was a tiny square black box

“Oppa!” You gasped. He then opened the box and it turned out it was a ring. Leeteuk was proposing to you.

“____-ah, you make me feel the happiest when I’m with you. I can’t imagine my life without you being there. You are the one who was able to change my heart and it won’t ever change again. I love you ___-ah, will you spend the rest of your life with me and marry me?” Said Leeteuk as he proposed you he looked at your eyes that made you blushed and touched.

“Of course oppa!! Of course…” You accepted his proposal with a big smile and happy tears on your face. As he stood up you immediately hugged him and he put the ring he bought on your ring finger. Everyone was giving you applause and cheering for you. Some of them were shouting happily.

"Hyung you're the man!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted over both of you

Leeteuk then kissed you on the lips and everyone went crazy because they were really happy to see you and Leeteuk got engaged.

“Oppa…I love you” You said to him and kissed him on the lips. He stopped kissing you and gave you a smile

“I love you too ____-ah and I’d never never never stop loving you. I love your forever and ever babe” He said he then gently caressed your cheek and kissed you again.

 

“Duh…get a room!” Said Tiffany who made everyone burst into laugh.

 

Your birthday party this year was the best birthday party in your whole life. This year some rough and good things had happened to you. Back where you just debuted as the 10th members of Girls Generation until you changed someone heart and you both fell in love with each other.

"_____-ah, could you repeat what you just said earlier?"

"Oppa.....I love you"

The End

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's done. I'm really really sorry if the ending is boring.. I'm really new to this so sorry if this fanfiction isn't good. Again i'm really sorry if i offend someone in this fanfiction, sorry if you find a lot of grammar and spelling errors and sorry if i didn't get the facts on Girls Generation or Super Junior right. This fanficition is purely from my imagination ^^ thank you so much for my subscribers and thank you so much for the readers also the comments!! really appreciate it!! thank you so much!! Saranghaeee ^^