Chapter 13

Oppa! I love you ~

 

It had been a week since you saw Leeteuk. You started to perform again and work with your fellow members. You and fellow members were really busy with your schedule.

“_____-ah, tonight Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and I will have some fun tonigh, you should come!” Jessica wiped her sweats with towel. You and your fellow members just finished practicing your dance moves.

“Have some fun? Of course eonnie, where are we going?” You asked excitedly.

“We’re going to the club in Myeongdong called ______(name). We’ll go around 9pm” Said Jessica.

“Ah I see, okay then eonnie but I think I might be late, I have to attend the interview to enter university,” You pouted.

“Really? Good luck ___-ah! I know you can do it! Fighting!” Jessica cheered you up.

You were planning to enroll to Seoul National University and took Art as your major. Despite your busy schedule, you didn’t want to give up on education. You finished the interview at around 8pm and you thought the interview went well.  You then hurried up to the club that you promised to go with Jessica, Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany.

It took you one and half hour to get there because of traffic.  You went in to the club. There were many people in that club but they were busy dancing and having fun with others. You went to the VIP section to meet Jessica, Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany. As you got there, Jessica and Yuri were waiting for you outside the VIP section. They looked so worry.

“Eonnieee!!” You waved to them. Jessica saw you and shocked, she gave a confused and worried glance to Yuri.

“Eottoke yuri-ah?” Jessica squaled. Yuri shook her head to inform her that she didn’t know what to do.

“Eonnie, why are you guys waiting in here? Where are the others?” You asked as you gave them hugs

“They’re inside…but you shouldn’t…” Before Yuri finished her words, you quickly went in to the VIP section since you wanted to have fun tonight. When you went in, your eyes were wide open and you were shocked. You found Yoona and Taecyeon were making out. You froze and tears were starting to fall down from your eyes. Tiffany that was busy with her cell-phone saw you and gasped. She then poked Yoona. Yoona and Taecyon stopped their mouth-to-mouth action and they saw you were standing there with tears.

“__________” Yoona stood up. You quickly ran and left them. Yoona and Taecyeon tried to chase you but they didn’t find you. Jessica tried to call your cell-phone but it didn’t work, you didn’t answer your phone.

‘Why did I cry? I shouldn’t cry…he is not even my boyfriend. He doesn’t even know I like him.. I shouldn’t cry…aissh’ you thought to your self and wiped your tears.

It was midnight. You decided to go back to your dorm. As you went in to your dorm, you saw Yoona and Taecyeon were waiting for you in the living room.

“_____-ah” Yoona saw you, she then immediately stood up and ran toward you.

“______-ah I’m really sorry…I should’ve told you first…I’m really sorry” Yoona apologized to you and her tears fell down. You looked at Yoona and you saw that she was really genuine with you. You gave her a weak smile and hugged her.

“Eonnie, I’m the one who should say sorry…I’m really sorry eonnie. I shouldn’t have acted like this” You hugged her.

“_____-ah…I’m really sorry” added Taecyeon. You released your hug and smiled to Taecyeon.

“It’s okay oppa, I was so stupid… I acted like a fool” You explained to him with a weak smile. You then gave your hand so he could shake your hand.

“Chingus forever?” You asked him while reaching out your hand to him

“Of course” he didn’t shake your hand instead he hugged you. Your tears were almost fell down again but you tried as best as you could to hold your tears.

“Okay then…I’m really tired today, I think I’ll go to my bedroom first…good night eonnie, good night oppa” You released his hug and waved to Yoona and Taecyeon with a smile. As happy as you smiled you know you heart hurt. You went to your bedroom and laid your body on the bed. You were starting to cry when you laid your body down on your bed. You cried until you fell asleep.