Chapter 15

Oppa! I love you ~

 

You chatted with him for a while in the restaurant but as time went there were many people came to the restaurant and almost all of them knew whom you and Leeteuk were.

“Oppa, this restaurant is getting more crowded” You looked around you many people came to this restaurant and glanced suspiciously at you and Leeteuk.

“Yeah you’re right…we should go somewhere quitter” He looked around the restaurant and sighed. Both of you decided to go out from the restaurant.

“____-ah come in” He asked you as he opened his car

“Where are we going oppa?” You asked

“Somewhere where we can talk without being disturbed” He gave you a smile as he went in to the car. Your heart was beating so fast again when you sat next to Leeteuk just the two of you alone in his car.

“Ah Hangang River!!” You pointed out the Hangang River when you two got there. Leeteuk stopped his car and went out. You also went out from his car as soon as he got out.

“____-ah let’s go there, that’s the place where we can talk without being disturbed” Said Leeteuk pointed the gazebo near Hanngang River. You and him went to the gazebo and chatted for a while

“____-ah , I heard about you and Taecyeon” Said Leeteuk as he stared at the beautiful river. You heard the words that came from his mouth. You turned your back, smiled and sat next to him.

“I guess, the news spread fast around SM artists” You chuckled.

“You know what, our hearts are currently broken but how come you can still laugh and smile like that?” He looked at you.

“I don’t know too oppa, It’s just …I don’t want to ruin my friendship with Yoona eonnie and Taecyeon oppa. Especially Yoona eonnie, she’s my family right now…she’s one of my sisters. I guess if she’s happy then I’m happy too. The same goes for Taecyeon oppa. I don’t want him to feel guilty when he’s around me so I told him it’s okay and we’ll be friends forever besides…he’s not even my boyfriend he is just a friend of mine” You explained to him while you were starring at the Hangang river. You didn’t realize that your tears were falling down.

“Aissh…” You muttered as you realized you were crying. Leeteuk smiled at you and he wiped your tears. You blushed and looked away. Your face turned red like a tomato.

“Don’t cry he’s not worth it” Said Leeteuk wiping your tears. He then leaned your head to his shoulder and gently patted your head. Your eyes were wide open when he did this to you. As you leaned your head to his shoulder you smiled and didn’t realize that you hugged him.

“You know…____-ah if I were Taecyeon I'd choose you and I’d not let you go” Leeteuk whispered to you which made you smiled and blushed. You spent your day with Leeteuk. Both of you talked about your feelings. You felt that by the end of the day your relationship with Leeteuk was getting stronger.

 

“Finally! We are going to a wedding party! I love weddings” Said Seohyun excitedly while applying her make up.

“Me too ~ oh by the way Yoona, you won’t go with us right?” Asked Sunny

“No eonnie, I’ll go with Taecyeon oppa” She answered and put a pink lipstick on her lips

“Ah how sweet~ so you told the media huh?” asked Sunny again

“Yep” Yoona nodded and still busy applying her make up

“Eonnies you are all so pretty” You said while entering Yoona’s bedroom. They looked at you and smiled

“You’re also pretty! Our maknae is like a grownup woman” Said Seohyun she was still busy applying her make up.

“Thank you eonnies, oh eonnies I just told the others that I won’t be going with you guys to the party…” Before you finished your sentence their eyes were wide open and they gave you a confused and surprised look.

“What? Are you going with someone?” Asked Sunny, her jaw dropped.

“Eh…eonnies why are you all so surprised?  I’m just accompanying Leeteuk Oppa” You blushed

“Oh my god! Leeteuk Oppa?!” now their jaw dropped.

“What eonnies? What’s wrong?” Your face turned red

“Omooo…look who’s blushing! ____-ah your face is really red” Yoona chuckled.

“Ah eonnie!!! Stop teasing me, Leeteuk’s downstairs. I’m going now eonnie~ annyeong!” You went out from their bedroom, took your purse and went downstairs.