Chapter 20

Oppa! I love you ~

 

Leeteuk laid his body on his bed. He couldn’t believe what just happened. He remembered the day when he met Nara again. Yes they had dinner together but it was because Nara wanted to have reunion as a friend besides Leeteuk already told her that he was in serious relationship. Leeteuk reached his cell-phone and tried to call you but your phone were turned off.

Meanwhile in your uncle house, you tried to look as happy as usual. You tried to look as if nothing bad had happened to you.

“Uncle!! I miss you” You ran to your uncle and hugged him

“Hey kiddo! I miss you too” He hugged you back

“Uncle, this is for you! I bought it when I was in Japan” You gave him a gift that you bought in Japan.

“_____-ah you shouldn’t have to, thanks kiddo” Your uncle put your gift on his desk

“You know why I want to see you right?” Your uncle voice turned serious.

“I know…but uncle…"

“You shouldn’t date him! I know he’s a good person but you’re 18 and he’s 28… you have long age-gap..and you both an idol” Said Lee Soo Man

“But uncle…it doesn’t matter…I love him…I do…” You assured your uncle

“Does he love you?” Your uncle asked you a question that even you had doubts about the answer.

“Of course!” You lied to your uncle, you didn’t lie though. Leeteuk loves you but you were just confused after what happened earlier today

 “I really shouldn’t have let you to be in this industry” Your uncle sighed

“Uncle…but…”

“____-ah…I’ll give you 3 options…the easiest is the two of you break up or you quit your activites as an idol OR he’s fired” Your uncle cut you off and he talked really serious this time

“What? That’s not fair!!” You gasped and shocked. Your tears started to fall down. You couldn’t believe that your uncle could say such things to you.

“Just think about it I’ll give you time…you’re my niece and I don’t want you to get hurt because of your relationship with him” He was about to pat your shoulder but you rejected.

“What’s the difference uncle? First we won't break up!!! And we will still love each other even you fired him or I quit! That’s not going to make any changes! If you’re afraid that I might get hurt because of our fans and antis that’s not going to make any changes either, we’ll still be together!” You squealed.

“______.... Why are you so stubborn?” Your uncle sighed.

“If I must to…I’ll quit…I’ll uncle but i'll never break up with him… just don’t fire him..Also I’m a big girl now, I cant take care of my self.” You cried and left him. Your uncle dropped his jaw when you were telling that you would quit from being an idol. He then sat on his chair and sighed. He couldn’t believe that you would quit just for Leeteuk your uncle realized that he was being so hard on you.

"She really loves him huh" Your uncle mumbled then your uncle reached his phone and made a phone call.

Leeteuk was still lying on his bed when suddenly his phone rang. He quickly woke up and picked up his phone

“______-ah! I…” Leeteuk was silenced when he realized it wasn’t you on the phone.

“Leeteuk-ah, I’m Lee Soo Man”

“Ah..I’m sorry sir, I thought you were _____” He explained

“We need to talk, Leeteuk-shi. Meet me at my office in about 30 minutes” Leeteuk nodded and hung up his phone. He sighed and worried what would happen to him.

Leeteuk arrived at your unce’s office right in 30 minutes as your uncle told him.  Leeteuk was really nervous to see your uncle.

“You can do it!” Leeteuk cheered him self while looking at himself on the car’s rearview mirror.

As Leeteuk went in to the SMent building, the receptionist greeted him and bowed.

“Leeteuk-shi? This way, Lee Soo Man is waiting for you” The receptionist showed you the way to Lee Soo Man’s office and He followed her.

“Wait here, Leeteuk-shi” She smiled and entered Lee Soo Man’s office.

Leeteuk was really nervous at this time. He waited for a minute and then the receptionist went out from Lee Soo Man’s office and allowed him to go in.

“Annyeonghaseyo seonsangnim” He bowed to Lee Soo Man

“Leeteuk-ah, please sit down” He said while busy typing something on his laptop.

“You know right why you’re here?” He asked

Leeteuk nodded “I know seongsangnim”

“You know…my niece is very stubborn girl and she just told me that she’s in love” Said Lee Soo Man. Leeteuk didn’t say anything.

“Leeteuk-ah…I know that you both in relationship. And I’ve known you for a long time. You’re a good guy Leeteuk-ah” He stood up from his chair and patted Leeteuk’s shoulder

“Thank you seongsangnim” Leeteuk stood up and bowed to him

“I just want to ask you, do you really love my niece Leeteuk-ah?” He asked

“I do…I really love her with all my heart seongsangnim” Leeteuk said he made sure that Lee Soo Man could see that he was really genuine.

“You know Leeteuk-ah…_____ said that she would quit the entertainment industry just to be together with you” He patted Leeteuk’s shoulder again. Leeteuk eyes were wide open. He couldn’t believe what Lee Soo Man just said.

“R…re..really?” Leeteuk said with unbelievable look on his face

“Yes…She said that…but I won’t let it happen to be honest and it won’t change anything between you and her right? So what I’m here to tell you is…please take care of her and don’t make her cry or hurt… She had been through a lot of bad stuff when she was young. “  Said Lee Soo Man as he sat on his chair again.

“I’ll seonsangnim! Kamsahamnida!!! Thank you so much” Leeteuk stood up and bowed to him several times. He felt victory in his hand. He finally could be together with you without worrying anything except for the antis.