Chapter 19

Oppa! I love you ~

 

You and Leeteuk went to his bedroom. It turned out that you bought him a coat that was specially designed by a famous designer in Japan only for Leeteuk.

“____-ah you shouldn’t have bought this you know besides how did you do this?” He said as he was trying the coat that you bought.

“It’s okay oppa I got my connections there, besides it looks really cool on you” You hugged him from behind

“Oppa…I really miss you…do you know that?” You said as you hugged him

Leeteuk smiled and turned his body so he could see you then kissed you. As he kissed you, the kiss was getting more intense and intense. Leeteuk led you to the wall near his bedroom door while he was kissing you. He then blindly locked his door, lifted you up and laid you down on his bed. He kissed your neck and you giggled. Leeteuk hands were inside your t-shirt he was trying to take off your t-shirt when your phone rang.

“Oppa, wait a minute” You told Leeteuk to stop kissing you but he didn’t bother.  Leeteuk was still kissing you around, he kissed your lips and down to your neck.

“Oppa, wait” You held his face and told him to stop. Leeteuk then sighed and laid his body next to you on his bed while you were trying to find your cell-phone in your bag. It turned out it was your uncle that called you. You were worried so you decided to call him back.

“Hello, uncle? Why did you call me? Is something wrong?” You asked your uncle while you were on the phone Leeteuk stood up and hugged you and kissed your neck again.

“Yes I’m with him…why uncle?” You asked your uncle that knew you were with Leeteuk.

“Oppa, this is my uncle and he knows…” You whispered to him, he was kind of worried why did your uncle called. Leeteuk released you from his hug and he sat on his bed while you were still on the phone with your uncle.

“Ok, I’ll see you when I got home. Bye uncle” You hung up your cell-phone. Leeteuk sighed. He knew from your expression that it wasn’t good news.

“Oppa…I’m scared…should we just lie about us?” You sat next to him. He held your hand and said

“Don’t be… you shouldn’t lie…it’d be bad if he knew from someone else…anyway I picked you up from the airport today…there must be pictures on the internet” Leeteuk your hair.

“Hyung hyung hyung!!! This is Sungmin, can you open the door please?” Sungmin knocked Leeteuk’s bedroom door several times.

Leeteuk then opened the door and confused to see Sungmin was trying to control his heavy breath.

“What happened to you?” Leeteuk asked

“Hyung…she’s here…you better come down now…” He whispered. Leeteuk gave you a glance and nodded to Sungmin.

“____-ah I’m going downstairs now” Leeteuk told you as he grabbed his hoodie and wore it.

“Ok then, I’ll catch you up” You nodded

Leeteuk went downstairs while you were busy tidying your things before you went downstairs. Meanwhile downstairs, Leeteuk was very surprised to see Nara was waiting for him in the living room. Leeteuk then approached her.

“What brings you here?” He said as he sat down on the couch

“Nothing…I just wanna see you and check you up” She gave him a smile while drinking her tea

“Why?” Leeteuk reply was curt

“It’s just…I thought…” Before finishing her words, Nara looked on the stairs. She saw you, you saw her. Your jaw dropped the minute you recognized her. You tried to calm down and approached her.

“Annyeonghaseyo” You said hi to her and bowed

“Oh annyeong, aren’t you _____-shi from Girls Generation?” She asked politely

“De, I’m” You answered. You looked around for Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Yesung but you couldn’t find them.

“Oppa..I think I should go” You told him that you had to go. Leeteuk immediately stood up and grabbed your wrist, as you were about to go.

“No..stay for a while, sit next to me” He whispered to you and nodded. You then sat next to Leeteuk. Nara looked at you upside down and gave you a smile.

“Leeteuk-ah, Have you heard that ____-shi looks like me? I hope I’m not 28 years old now”She smirked. Leeteuk didn’t answer her he was just quiet.

 

“Why are you so quiet? You weren’t so quiet when we met last time Leeteuk-ah” She smirked again and drank her tea.

‘Last time?  When?’ You asked to yourself and gave Leeteuk a suspicious look

“So…are you guys in relationship or something? I heard the news from the internet that you guys are pretty close,” She asked again

“We…”

“Don’t you know already?” Leeteuk cut you off

“Omo..Leeteuk why so rude? You weren’t like this last time we met” She covered with one of her hands.

‘When is exactly “last time”? ‘ You asked yourself again.

“Really…what do you want Nara? I’m so tired and busy…” Leeteuk sighed

“Nothing, I just want to see how have you been since we had dinner last week and by the way that restaurant you took me with, was the best ever that you’ve taken me since we dated.” She smirked

“Last week huh? Dinner?” You spoke up and looked at Leeteuk. You weren’t the kind of type that got jealous easily but when it came to Kim Nara you just couldn’t stand it. You had warned Leeteuk to never meet her again because you said that it’d make things difficult to change your heart but he did it anyway, he met her. You felt betrayed at that time.

“_____-ah it was just dinner, I swear” Leeteuk tried to explain while holding your hand

“But you promise oppa!" Your anger was about to explode

"I guess, I really have to go” You took a deep breath to control yourself and let go your hand from him then ran outside the dorm. Leeteuk were about to catch you when Nara laughed evilly at Leeteuk

“Aigoo, young love” She laughed. Leeteuk stopped. He fisted his hands and glanced at her. His anger was about to explode too

“ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT DO YOU WANT?” He yelled at her. Hearing this Yesung went out from his bedroom and saw Leeteuk and Nara were fighting.

Nara stood up

“Leave her Leeteuk…please comeback with me…I made a mistake… I did” Nara cried. Leeteuk gave her an unbelievable look. He was about to left her when she grabbed his arm

“Don’t leave me..Leeteuk-ah...” She grabbed Leeteuk’s arm tightly but Leeteuk pushed her away

“You’re no longer in my heart…my heart has changed. You have issues with your husband, deal with it don't bother ____ and I.” Leeteuk told her.

“Leeteuk-ah” She grabbed his hand again. Leeteuk was about to hit her when Yesung stopped him and held his hand.

“Hyung dont!…I’ll take care of her…Just go to your bedroom” Yesung calmed him down and asked him to go to his bedroom. Leeteuk went to his bedroom while Yesung was trying to make Nara realized that Leeteuk belonged to someone else and she was no longer in his heart even a tiny memory about her and Leeteuk was gone. Nara cried when Yesung consoled her. She knew what she did was really out of the line. It turned out that Nara had some issues with her husband, she was so depressed until he met Leeteuk again. When he met Leeteuk, Leeteuk was kind to her and didn't seem to be affected with her wedding that's when she knew that even Leeteuk didn't love her anymore and that's why she decided to steal him away from you however in the end Leeteuk heart belonged to you, he completely fell in love with you.