Chapter 18

Oppa! I love you ~

 

He released the emergency button and accompanied you to the ground floor

“Oppa, did you really mean your words back there?” You asked when you were still in his hug

“Of course… if I didn’t mean it why I’d choose you, I could choose someone who is ier than you, you know” Leeteuk teased you. Hearing your words. You lightly pushed him away and playfully punched him

“Ya! Oppa! Aish..” You said while you pushed him and gave him a light punch.

“Haha arasso arasso! I’m sorry” Leeteuk laughed with his unique laugh and defended him self from your punch. You stopped punching him and crossed your arms.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute when you’re mad like this” he pinched your cheecks. You smiled and hugged him.

“Oppa…Gomawo…I’ll help you…I’ll change your heart” You told him with a happy smile

“I know…that’s why I told you I’d choose you and I’d never let you go” He hugged you tightly and kissed you on your forehead.

 

It had been 3 weeks since you and Leeteuk saw each other. Both of you were pretty busy. You and Girls Generation were busy promoting your album in Japan while Leeteuk and Super Junior were busy with their concert tour in Asia.

“Finally!! South Korea, I really miss you” Tiffany jumped lightly. All of you were really excited to go back to Korea. You even had one week for a rest.

You immediately checked your cell-phone. Taeyeon glanced at you and giggled

“Aigoo ____-ah. You must miss Leeteuk oppa right?” Taeyeon teased you then laughed with her ahjumma laugh

“Eonniee don’t just tease me, you should tease Yoona eonnie too” You pouted your lips while checking your cell-phone.

“Ya! I’m next to you you know! And don’t you dare eonnie!!” Yoona pushed you lightly and threatened her eonnies, which made everyone burst into laugh.

Suddenly your phone rang. You saw Leeteuk name appeared on your cell-phone screen. You smiled happily and immediately answered your phone.

“Oppa!!! Annyeeong!!”

“Jagiyaaaaa yeobosseyo! ____-ah I miss you!” Said Leeteuk

“Me misses you too oppa! Oppa are you free today? I got one week free!!” You told him happily

“Look at her yoona-ah, she got love disease” Said Yuri. Yoona laughed and you also heard what she just said so you just stuck your tongue out and giggled as you were still on the phone with Leeteuk.

“Jinja? I’m not free today ____-ah. Mianhae” Said Leeteuk, which made you, pouted your lips.

“Arasso oppa, but I really want to see you…I wish you could pick me up from the airport today” You lowered your voice as you went out from the airport. At the airport it was crowded. Many of Girls Generation fans were waiting outside the airport and they were really loud when they saw you and fellow members went outside from the airport.

“You know…turn to the left ___-ah” Said Leeteuk

“What? Oppa, I can’t hear you. It’s so loud right…” Before completing your words Leeteuk hung up.

‘Beoya?’ you muttered. Suddenly someone poked you, you turned over your body to see who was poking you. You couldn’t believe what your eyes saw. It was Leeteuk who poked you, he was smiling and you could even see his dimple.

“Annyeong, long time no see!” Leeteuk waved at you and patted your head. You could hear all your fans were screaming really loud when Leeteuk patted your head.

“Oppa! How did you…” You said while covering your mouth with your left hand.

“Because I miss my girl, that’s how and why I’m here” He smiled and hugged you. Your fans were getting louder and louder when they saw Leeteuk hugged you.

“Ya! Ya! Get a room! People are looking” Said Jessica, she got irritated with they way you and Leeteuk acted around her.

“Arasso eonnie” You nodded. Your eonnies said that you should just leave your luggage and spend your time with Leeteuk. You agreed with them and couldn’t be more thankful to them.

“Oppa, where are we going?” you asked while getting in to his car

“My dorm, some of Super Junior members want to see today you by the way are you hungry?” He asked

“Nope, I’m not hungry oppa” You gave him a thumb up.

“Arasso” He smiled and pinched your cheek.

You and Leeteuk finally arrived to his dorm. Not all of Super Junior members were there only Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin were there.

“Omooo, our cutest dongsaeng! She’s finally here!!!” Sungmin ran toward you

“Annyeong oppas! How have you all been?” You smiled and waved at them. Sungmin was about to hug you when Leeteuk pulled you away from him.

“Ya! Behave! She’s mine” Leeteuk hugged you, which made you blushed.

“Oppa, I bought you something! You should try it on! I wanna see” You said excitedly and gave him something.

“Where are our gifts?” Asked Sungmin with his aegyo

“Ah here they are, these are for Super Junior oppas well..Except Leeteuk oppa” You gave him a huge shopping bag with a lot of Japanese snacks in it

“Woah! ____-ah! You know me so well!!! Thank you ____-ah!” Eunhyuk immediately grabbed the bag and ran to the kitchen

“YA! Lee Hyuk Jae! Those are not yours only!!!” Sungmin commented and then Sungmin and Yesung ran to chase him. You and Leeteuk giggled seeing how those three acted ridiculously over some snacks.