Chapter 11

Oppa! I love you ~

 

Meanwhile, you felt really uncomfortable with the way Leeteuk hugged you since the waitresses there recognized both of you. One of the waitresses whispered to another waitress and the other waitress gave you a sharp glance. You worried that you would have a scandal with him and it’d affect your career.

30 minutes passed, suddenly Heechul and Eunhyuk came they were looking for you and Leeteuk

“Oppa!! We’re here” You shouted and waved at them. They walked toward you as they saw you and Leeteuk. Heechul seemed really pissed and Eunhyuk was really quiet.

“____-ah sorry for troubling you at this time…” Said Heechul while trying to push Leeteuk away from hugging you. Finally Leeteuk let you go as he gained his consciousness. Heechul and Eunhyuk grabbed him and helped him to get to the car while you paid for his bills.

“____-ah we’ll drop you off, come with us. Heechul hyung will drive” Said Eunhyuk.

“Thank you so much oppa” You bowed which made Eunhyuk chuckled then you got in to the car.

Leeteuk was already awake. He sat next to you and pinched the bridge of his nose. You were worried about him.

“Oppa, are you okay?” You asked nervously. He didn’t answer but just gave you a nod.

“Ya! YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SAY SORRY TO HER! YOU WERE TROUBLING HER! WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU? KIM NARA HUH? JUST LET IT GO FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!” Heechul yelled at Leeteuk from the driver seat he couldn’t stand seeing Leeteuk being depressed again. Leeteuk seemed irritated by Heechul. He puts his hand on his face and scrambled his hair

“STOP YELLING! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!” Leeteuk attacked Heechul back. Eunhyuk and you were really quiet at this time. Heechul became quiet he just sighed that caused the atmosphere in the car was really awkward.

“Hm by the way hyung…aren’t we supposed to drop ____ first? Why are we on the way to our dorm?” Asked Eunhyuk confused.

“God! I forgot that we have to drop her!  ____-ah I’m so sorry…” Heechul was about to turned his car

“No, oppa it’s okay…don’t turn the car. I will text my manager to pick me up at your dorm besides we’re almost at your dorm” You said while texting your manager and your eonnies to confirm where you were so they wouldn’t be worried.

As they got back to Super Junior’s dorm, Eunyuk helped Leeteuk to walk to the dorm but Leeteuk pushed him away. Looking at his bevahiour Heechul couldn’t stand it anymore.

“YA! YOU!” Heechul was about to walk toward Leeteuk when you grabbed his wrist.

“Ya! ____-ah let go of me” Heechul was really upset.

“Oppa! He’s still drunk… just let him be” You tried to calm Heechul down.

"If ____ wasn't here i'd totally beat you up!" Heechul muttered

 

Four of them finally arrived to the dorm. The door was unlocked so Leeteuk went in and he immediately went to his bedroom without bothering his dongsaeng that were about to ask him questions. He went upstairs and slammed his bedroom’s door.

“Aissh…that old man!’ Heechul muttered, he then went upstairs and went to his bedroom.

“____-ah annyeoong! Good morning! We’re really sorry for troubling you” Ryeowook approached you.

“Yes ____-ah, we’re really sorry…come have some breakfast! Ryeowook cooked all of this” Sungmin added. He then grabbed your hand and asked you to sit on the chair.

“It’s okay oppa, really thank you so much but I’m not really that hungry” You politely rejected his offer. Kyuhyun went out from his bedroom while holding his cell-phone

“Hyung, our manager hyung said we can’t cancel our schedule we need to attend the interview but he said Leeteuk hyung can stay at home” Kyuhyun just finished his conversation with his manager over the phone.

“_____-ah could you please stay here while we’re gone? We’ll be back around 2pm. could you please stay here and look after Leeteuk hyung? You still have your days off right?” Asked Donghae, he was begging you with his eyes.

“Eh…would it be okay? I mean I think I can stay here…but…” before finishing your words, Donghae cut you off.

“Thank you so much , ____-ah we will tell your manager and your fellow members about this so they wont be worried” Said Donghae as he grasped your hand and said thanks again to you.