Chapter 3

Oppa! I love you ~

 

You got your own bedroom since it was a bit small so they decided to give you your own. You felt so tired so you laid down on your bed.

‘My bedroom isn’t bad at all’ you thought to yourself. You woke up from your bed and searched for your cell phone. You just realized that you haven’t checked your cell phone since you got here. Your phone showed that there were 2 messages. You opened the messages, it turned out both of the messages were from your crush, Taecyeon from 2PM.

 

From  : Beastly-Oppa

Message :

 ______-ah , I heard you are the 10th member of Girls Generation! Congrats! Oppa really proud of you ^^

 

the second message

 

From : Beastly-Oppa

Message :

_____-ah ! Why you didn’t reply? Are you busy? Woah you’re just starting but you seem busier than me kkk. Anyways oppa just want to tell you that tomorrow we will meet on Music Bank! I’ll watch you perform then kk

 

While reading these messages, you giggled happily. You and Taecyeon were close to each other. You met him when JYP had his birthday party and your uncle brought you with him to the party and introduced you to Taecyeon since you said to your uncle that you were a fan of him.

You immediately replied his text. You usually meet up twice a month due to his busy schedule but you haven’t met him again since last month.

 

From : ___________

Message :

Gomawo oppa!! Hihi I was busy packing up..  I live in Girls Generation dorm right now kkk. Ah really? You will perform too tomorrow? Ah eottoke?! I’m really nervous! Oppa please don’t laugh when you see me perform...

 

Your phone rang again, it seemed that Taecyeon replied your message.

 

From : Beastly-Oppa

Message :

Ah finally you replied ^^ really? How are you fitting in? Are they nice with you? yep I’ll perform tomorrow haha I wont laugh.. well maybe kkk. _____-ah, Oppa is so sleepy rite now… We’ll talk again tomorrow okay?

 

From : __________

Message :

They are nice oppa~ okay then oppa! Jaljayo~ sleep tight!

 

Both of you were texting each other good night and good byes. After that you changed your clothes and went to bed to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day for you and your career.

6AM in the morning, everyone was already awake. They all woke up and got ready to go to the Salon for hair and make up because there will be a press conference regarding their newest member which was you.

You and the others were in the Salon. Every staff was busy styling all of the members including you.

You and fellow members were done with your hair and make up. You were really hungry since you didn’t have breakfast today but you just kept quiet until…

“______-ah , I’m so hungry.. wanna go to that coffee shop and buy some food?” Asked Sunny, rubbing her hungry stomach.

“That would be good eonnie, I’m hungry too” You immediately stood up and followed Sunny to the Coffee Shop.

In the Coffee Shop, everyone seemed to glance at you. You thought yourself it must be Sunny that attracted the attention.

“What do you want _____-ah? I’ll pay for you” Sunny smiled at you.

“Really eonnie? Thank you, I’ll take the bacon and eggs sandwich then” You pointed at the bacon and eggs sandwich that really made you found your appetite that morning.

“Coffee?” asked Sunny again to make sure that you also want a coffee with you not just food.

“Hot Cappuccino”

“ Well I guess for the others I’ll just buy them the same things that you ordered” Said Sunny, she then ordered the same things that you ordered for other members and paid the money.

By the time they got to the Salon everyone was ready to go so they all went to the van and went to SMent building to attend the press conference.

At 1pm the press conference began. Taeyeon was the one who introduced you to the public since she is the leader of Girls Generations. The respond from the press was good, you also able to answer all their questions with clear and confidence answers.

The press conference was done within two hour. You and fellow members were busy preparing for the next schedule, which were Girls Generation comeback and your official debut. After you and other members practiced in Girls Generation’s practice room, all of you went to Music Bank.