Chapter 16

Oppa! I love you ~

 

As you went out you saw Leeteuk was standing near his car with his armed crossed. He was wearing a black suit, which made your jaw dropped.

‘He is really…well…gorgeous’ you thought to yourself and blushed.

Leeteuk recognized you immediately. You waved at him and walked toward him. As you walked toward him he stared at you upside down which made you blushed.

“Is something wrong with the way I look oppa?” You asked and looked around your dress as if there was something wrong with it.

“No…you’re perfect” He blinked and smiled at you. He then opened the door for you, closed it and then you both went to the party.

“Oppa…are you sure it’s ok? There are so many press today…what if they thought I’m…aish oppa eottoke?!” You looked around you before going out from the car. Leeteuk held your hand and gave you a smile

“It’s ok ____-ah” He then went out from his car making the paparazzi and the press noticed him. As soon as he went out paparazzi started to come to him, securities also came to him to guard him.

Leeteuk opened his car’s door for you, noticing this Paparazzi and press were started to become a bit chaos since they knew you. Cameras flashes were everywhere making you felt uncomfortable.

“______-shi why did you come with Leeteuk-shi? Are you dating?” They started to bash you with questions. You just gave them a smile so did Leeteuk. Seeing this Paparazzi and the press were getting more chaos they started to push each other. As they started to push each other one of them accidentally pushed you, which made you almost tripped.

“Ah” You gasped but luckily Leeteuk quickly held you so you didn’t fall and he held your hands until you both went to the building. It was kind of messy out there when both of you arrived.

“____-ah are you okay?” Asked Leeteuk , he was still holding your hands.

“I’m okay oppa, just a bit nervous…” You sighed

“Let’s find two empty seats for us to sit…I think the ceremony is about to begin” You suggested Leeteuk while looking around for empty seats.

“Oh there are two right there! “ Leeteuk pointed the two empty seats. They were in the last row. You both then went to the empty seats and sat. As you sat the ceremony began.  The wedding had just started. You looked at Leeteuk, his face was kind of angry and sad at the same time but you didn’t want to ask him about it you afraid that if you asked him he’d be mad.

Kim Nara entered the ceremony and she was really beautiful. She wore this beautiful wedding dress designed by Vera Wang and she looked really happy.

‘Does she even look like me?’ You asked yourself

She was wearing a pretty wedding dress. She walked down the aisle she looked around and smiled until she spotted Leeteuk. Her eyes and his eyes were met. Kim Nara froze for a second and then she gave him a light smile. Leeteuk didn’t smile back instead he looked down. He fisted his hands.

“Oppa…it’s okay” you held his hands. Leeteuk looked at you glumly. He let go of your hands and he went out from the ceremony. You sighed and pitied him. You decided to go out and follow Leeteuk.

You looked everywhere but you couldn’t find him. Then you remembered

‘Where would he go when he is sad?’ you asked yourself. You then remembered that Leeteuk loved to be alone in a park or near a river. You were rushed to go out from the building and went to the garden. Your guessing was right Leeteuk was there, sitting on the bench with his head down.

“Oppa…” You approached him. He looked at you and his tears were falling down. He was crying.

You sat next to him and patted his shoulder when suddenly he turned to you and he hugged you. Your eyes were wide open.

“_____-ah oppa is hurt” He cried while hugging you

“Oppa….” You were speechless. You didn’t know what to say. Seeing him being like this made your heart crushed of course you didn't why it'd affect you so much.

'Oppa you shouldn't cry...she's not worth your tears... why are you still in love with her? you shouldn't...aish what i'm thinking' you struggled with your self because it hurt you to see him was crying like that and you felt it kinda hurt you when you knew that he still loved Kim Nara.

He then released you from his hug “____-ah I’m really sorry” He wiped his tears

“Gwanchanayo oppa, it’s okay…Oppa should I call Donghae oppa now?” You asked him since you were so worried. You were about to take out your cell-phone when Leeteuk stopped you

“No ____ , don’t call him” He stopped you. You sighed

“Oppa…I think you should go home…being in this party …it hurts you” You held his hands. He nodded in agreement.

"Ok then i'll ask your members to drive you home" You said and stood up

"Don't......ple..please go home with me" He asked you hesitatingly. You turned to him and nodded

"Arasso oppa..." You smiled widely

Leeteuk and You decided to take a cab because he was not in the mood to drive and you couldn’t drive yet so he gave his car key to his manager and asked him to bring his car to the dorm.