Betrothal

Sovereignty

A/N: Been a busy few weeks and I was worried I wouldn't be able to post the new chapter in time but here it is! I hope you all enjoy it :)
       As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.

 



The entirety of the main hall was silent as Leeteuk focused his eyes on Kyuhyun. His gaze was filled with love and adoration for the young prince but when Kyuhyun dropped to one knee and pulled a box from his pocket, Leeteuk let out a small gasp and raised his hand to his mouth.
“Park
Jungsu, will you marry me?” Kyuhyun smiled up at Leeteuk as he spoke and Leeteuk slowly curled his fingers around Kyuhyun’s hand before he nodded his head.
“Yes,” Leeteuk spoke softly with a small laugh to his voice as he wiped the tears from his eyes “Of course I'll marry you, Kyu!” Kyuhyun smiled brightly and pulled the ring from the box. The room erupted in cheers and applause as Kyuhyun slipped the ring onto Leeteuk’s finger before he stood up and wrapped his arms around the angel. At that moment both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun forgot about every other person in the room around them. Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck as he was pulled into the younger man’s arms.
“I love you, so much” Kyuhyun whispered softly before he pressed his lips against Leeteuk’s as he held the angel close. Leeteuk returned the kiss and tangled his fingers gently in Kyuhyun’s hair.
“And I love you.” Leeteuk smiled and when the two pulled back, Sungmin and Emperor Lee were standing close by with wide smiles fixed on their faces.
“Congratulations to you both!” Emperor Lee beamed and leaned in to hug Leeteuk before he opened his arms in front of Kyuhyun. He didn’t want to force the young demon into an uncomfortable hug but when Kyuhyun smiled and stepped forward, Emperor Lee hugged him warmly while Leeteuk hugged Sungmin tightly beside them.
“Thank you, my lord, for everything” Kyuhyun hummed happily as he returned the hug before they both stepped back and Kyuhyun took his place by Leeteuk’s side.
“Did you both know about this?” Leeteuk asked as he intertwined his fingers with Kyuhyun’s. Emperor Lee shot Kyuhyun a quick wink before he let out a small laugh.
“Of course. Everything was put in place tonight to make it perfect for you both.”
“In my defence, I only found out about it this morning” Sungmin chuckled.
“Your uncle has known for a while though. After all, I couldn’t ask you to marry me without asking him first.”
“Aish I knew you were up to something!”
“That was another reason for me sneaking out this morning, to talk to him about tonight.” “You’re so sneaky.” Leeteuk smiled brightly as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s arm and pressed a lingering kiss to the younger man’s cheek.

Over the next hour, many guests from the party approached Kyuhyun and Leeteuk to congratulate them on their engagement. Emperor Lee and Sungmin had left to mingle with their guests, leaving Kyuhyun and Leeteuk to dance together and spend time in each others company.
“This all feels so surreal,” Kyuhyun mumbled softly as he and Leeteuk danced slowly to the music around them. Leeteuk smiled and brushed his lips over the younger man’s cheek.
“Why is that, my love?”
“Nothing goes this well for me for so long. I feel like this has all been a dream.” Kyuhyun paused briefly before continuing “Or maybe I’m in a coma and this is all just my dream life fabricated in my mind. Maybe you don’t exist and I’ll wake up one day without you.”
“Your dreams are quite vivid if this is all a dream” Leeteuk chuckled and a small smirk stretched across Kyuhyun’s lips.
“I’ve had vivid dreams before so it wouldn’t come as a surprise,”
“I can assure you, my love. This is all real and it’s not going away. Every time you wake up, I will be there beside you.”
“Mm, I still don’t know whether that’s true or not.” Kyuhyun pouted but there was a small hit of cockiness to his voice that Leeteuk noticed straight away. Leeteuk closed the small distance between them as he tightened his hold around the younger man’s neck. He trailed small kisses along Kyuhyun’s jaw to his ear.
“I know you’re just being a brat at this point so tell me, does this feel like a dream to you?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow before Leeteuk’s lips were on his own. He closed his eyes and melted into the kiss as their bodies continued to sway steadily to the music. Leeteuk ran his hand up Kyuhyun’s chest and over his shoulder before he looped his arms behind the younger man’s neck. After a few moments of the pair kissing, he pulled Kyuhyun’s lower lip between his teeth before he bit down gently. Kyuhyun’s fingers dug into Leeteuk’s hips and a quiet growl left his throat before he suddenly tasted blood, but it wasn’t the blood he was so familiar with. Leeteuk pulled back with a small smirk playing on his lips and when he opened his eyes he looked down at the blood now staining Kyuhyun’s lips. “Still feel like you’re dreaming?” He hummed. When Kyuhyun opened his eyes they held a slight red glow. He looked at Leeteuk and narrowed his eyes at his blood on the angel’s lips before he leaned in close and it clean.
“No. But you need to be careful if you’re going to do things like that in public. In private I can do what I want in response to that. In public… It’s very difficult to not drag you back into that dressing room.” Kyuhyun’s lip was already slightly swollen and was bleeding steadily as a result of Leeteuk’s bite. As a small trail of blood began to run down the outside of Kyuhyun’s lip Leeteuk smiled almost innocently.
“Just wait until we get home, my love” Leeteuk purred before he leaned in and ran his tongue over the trail of blood and across Kyuhyun’s lip.
“You’re enjoying this a little too much” Kyuhyun smiled, but he didn’t mind because he was enjoying it just as much as Leeteuk, if not more.

A short time later Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were back in the comfort of their booth. The party would be ending in the next couple of hours and the pair were happy to finally be spending some more time alone. It had been a busy and exhausting night for them both and they couldn’t wait to get home. Kyuhyun was sitting holding Leeteuk’s hand in his own, absentmindedly playing with the angel’s engagement ring, as Leeteuk was sitting on his lap. Leeteuk was playing with Kyuhyun’s hair while the pair were watching the guests. A few of the guests had begun to leave but the majority had committed to staying until the end. Leeteuk let out a content sigh and ran his hand over Kyuhyun’s chest and up to his neck before he leaned to capture his lips. Kyuhyun smiled into the kiss and held Leeteuk close. The younger man’s lip stung as they kissed but it was nothing major as the majority of the cut had healed already, thanks to Kyuhyun’s advanced healing.
“When we’re married, I won’t be a prince or anything, will I?” Leeteuk asked curiously making Kyuhyun smile.
“No, not when we’re married anyway. But if, or when, I become king” he paused and brushed his thumb across Leeteuk’s ring “You will be my prince. You will be Prince Leeteuk.”
“Really? I’ve never imagined being a prince. Although I do like the sound of that… King Kyuhyun. It sounds powerful.”
“Mm and with you by my side as my prince, I will be.” Kyuhyun grinned before he nuzzled against Leeteuk’s neck and pressed a kiss to his jaw. “I won’t be king though if Heechul decides to take the throne. Ah, speaking of Heechul.” Kyuhyun shifted a little, holding Leeteuk in place with his free arm before he grabbed his phone from his blazer pocket. “We need to send a picture to Heechul and my father.”
Kyuhyun opened his camera and held his phone in front of them. Leeteuk faced the camera with a smile on his face as he held up his hand to show off his ring. He had planned to keep the photo serious but as Kyuhyun glanced at Leeteuk he felt an overwhelming feeling of love for the angel. He turned his head with a smile before pressing his lips against Leeteuk’s cheek and taking the picture. When Kyuhyun lowered the phone Leeteuk let out a small laugh.
“What was that?”
“What? Am I not allowed to kiss my fiancé anymore?” Kyuhyun grinned.
“You were intentionally cute and caught it on camera!” Leeteuk took the phone from Kyuhyun’s hand, ignoring the protests from the younger man before he brought up the picture and grinned. “Ah, so cute!”
“Aish, no it wasn’t supposed to look like that! Let’s take another.”
“Nope. This is going straight to Heechul, your father, Shindong and my phone so that even if you delete it I will have it forever.” Kyuhyun let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s waist. He knew he would be teased for the photo the next time he would see his brother but he didn’t care. The photo was proof of how the younger man was feeling, proof that he was happy, relaxed and looking forward to his life with Leeteuk. Leeteuk attached the photo and typed out a quick message before hitting send.

To: Heechul, Father, Leeteuk, Shindong.
From: Kyuhyun
Message: Surprise! Guess who’s getting married?! - L x
(Photo attached)

“Now everyone can see just how cute you are,” Leeteuk grinned and Kyuhyun simply smiled before he pressed a kiss to the angel’s shoulder.
“Fine, I can be cute. But you make me happy and it makes me do weird things.”
“Honestly, if I’m the reason for your cuteness then I don’t mind taking the blame.” Leeteuk smiled before he tilted Kyuhyun’s head up a little and kissed the younger man softly. When Kyuhyun’s phone buzzed in Leeteuk’s hand, the pair parted and as they looked at the message on the screen, Kyuhyun groaned.

To: Kyuhyun
From: Heechul
Message: Ah look at my baby brother, he’s so cute! Congratulations to you both from all of us here. Enjoy the rest of your night, you both deserve it :)

A second message flashed on the screen just seconds later.

To: Kyuhyun
From: Heechul
Message:
Wait a second! Kyuhyun, what did you do to your hair?!
 
“So I’m adorable but he hates my hair” Kyuhyun chuckled softly and Leeteuk smiled before he handed the phone back to the younger man. Leeteuk brushed his fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair gently as he replied to Heechul’s message.


To: Heechul
From: Kyuhyun
Message: It was getting too long and it was bothering me. It felt strange not having you cut my hair but I like it.

To: Kyuhyun
From: Heechul
Message: I don’t think your hair has ever been so short before! I like it though, it somehow makes you look even younger, how is that even possible? You have too much of a babyface little brother. I’ll let you get back to the party~

“He likes it, says it makes me look even younger because I have too much of a babyface” Kyuhyun chuckled and slipped his phone back into the pocket on his blazer before he wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s body and kissed his shoulder, earning a smile from the older man.
“He’s not wrong though.”

Emperor Lee made his way from the stage down towards the table where Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were sat together. It had been a successful night that had formed new friendships and alliances of the most unexpected kind. He glanced over the party guests with a smile as the feeling of pride slowly began to change to an intense feeling of happiness. He held the book he was carrying against his chest as he approached the table and cleared his throat with a smile. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were sat talking quietly between each other. Kyuhyun’s arms were wrapped around Leeteuk’s waist while Leeteuk absentmindedly played with Kyuhyun’s hair.
“Hello, uncle!” Leeteuk smiled brightly “What can we do for you?”
“Hello, boys. I hope you’re enjoying what’s left of the party. I have something for you, specifically for Kyuhyun.” Emperor Lee held the book in front of him before he set it down on the table in front of the pair. “This book was thought to have been destroyed in the war. It is from our archives and is one of the only books we have left that holds the knowledge of Nephilim.” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and he pulled his arms back. Leeteuk shifted to sit beside Kyuhyun before the younger man sat up straight and fixed his eyes on the book in front of him.
The book was medium size and bound in black leather with a large metal clasp to keep the book closed. Metal studs decorated both the front and the back covers along with a silver ornate design along the spine. There was an inscription along the spine in an ancient language that neither of the pair understood but it was the last thing either of them cared about.
“This book is beautiful” Kyuhyun mumbled softly as he ran his fingers over the cover. The book was slightly worn but given that it was hundreds of years old, it was in remarkable condition.
“Take as long as you need with it but please, make sure it is returned to Araqiel when you’re finished with it. I hope it can help to understand your powers and abilities a little more.”
“Of course, my lord. Thank you.” Kyuhyun smiled but his eyes never left the book.
“Thank you, uncle! We’ll make sure to keep it safe.”

As Kyuhyun slowly turned the pages of the book his eyes landed on an all too familiar image and he leaned in closer. There was a picture in the centre of one of the pages of a metal collar with a small lock that was almost invisible to the eye. Across the metal was a simple vine-like design engraved into the collar and Kyuhyun ran his fingers over the image as he read the text out loud, just loud enough for Leeteuk to hear.
“Forged from demon magic but infused with the magic of the angels, this ornate collar can be used as a way to tame even the most disobedient of creatures. The magic of this collar is boosted by natural feelings that the wearer may have. If the wearer has a master the master then has to set the limits of obedience. Once locked in place the collar can only be removed the wearers master or a powerful warlock.”
“Kyu? What is it?” Leeteuk asked as he noticed Kyuhyun’s posture change a little.
“This collar, I've seen it before. Jaejoong wears one just like it, it was a gift from Junsu. If it is the same collar then Jaejoong has no idea he's being manipulated and controlled by Junsu.”
“That is
talk for another time, my love. I don’t want to think about them tonight and I know neither do you. Forget about them” Leeteuk smiled and reached out a hand to rub Kyuhyun’s shoulder and Kyuhyun nodded. Leeteuk was right. Junsu and Jaejoong were the last thing he wanted to be thinking of.
Kyuhyun slowly, and carefully, continued to turn the pages of the book, running his eyes over every page with a look of amazement on his face. Some of the magic and spells the pair read were things that Kyuhyun could already do. Control over plant life, connections with animals and even shockwave magic, but the more Kyuhyun read the more the magic increased in difficulty.
“Teukie, look at this” Kyuhyun spoke softly as he ran his finger down one of the pages. It was a familiar kind of magic that Kyuhyun had used before. The ability to control the life and death of plants, but this magic was much more advanced. “It’s the same thing I can do to plants... But it can be used on people… How is that possible?”
“Killing a person and bringing them back to life?” Leeteuk questioned but as Kyuhyun read further down the page he shook his head.
“Ah, not quite killing. It says that if a Nephilim is strong enough they can bring someone to the point of death and bring them back, as long as their power is strong enough or they have an anchor. That’s insane.”
“It seems you do have a lot to learn about your magic” Leeteuk chuckled softly before pressing a kiss to Kyuhyun’s cheek. “But it’s nothing to be rushed. Slow, steady and safe!”

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk continued to search through the book until Sungmin approached their table with a smile.
“Can I borrow you both, please? Father wants to say his final thank-yous before everyone leaves. Plus, I have something I want to say.” Kyuhyun closed the book and set it down in the booth beside him so it would remain hidden from
sight of the rest of the guests.
“Sure.” Leeteuk smiled and as he and Kyuhyun shuffled out of their booth, Leeteuk took Kyuhyun’s hand before Sungmin grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and pulled the pair into the crowd. The crowd parted on the dancefloor and when Sungmin released Leeteuk’s hand, a waiter approached and handed the two of them a glass of champagne.
“What’s going on?” Kyuhyun asked as he raised an eyebrow and Leeteuk smiled.
“I think Sungmin might be about to give a speech” He chuckled. Sungmin made his way back onto the stage and squeezed his father’s arm gently before Emperor Lee stood up behind the table.
“Can I have everybody’s attention please?” He called out loudly for a second time that night and when the crowd were focused on him, he smiled. “I would like to once again thank everyone for coming tonight. What started as a simple party to assist in our alliance with the human realm, quickly turned into a celebration of love and unity” He paused and focused his eyes on Kyuhyun and Leeteuk before he smiled. “But the time approaches where we have to say goodbye. I am grateful to every one of you for being here and sharing in Kyuhyun and Leeteuk’s night. Sungmin has something to say but please, enjoy what is left of the party and we will see you all next year.” Emperor Lee smiled brightly as the room erupted in applause and when he looked to Sungmin and nodded his head gently, Sungmin stepped forward.
“Thank you, everyone. Leeteuk, you have always been more than just my cousin, you are my brother. You have picked me up, taught and guided me throughout my life. You have always been supportive of me and the choices I have made, no matter how stupid or reckless they may have been at the time” Sungmin let out a small chuckle as he noticed Leeteuk nodding almost proudly in the crowd. Kyuhyun smiled and wound his arm around Leeteuk’s waist as Sungmin continued. “You are the better person, I get it, we both know it so you can stop nodding now” he laughed before he let out a small sigh and turned his attention more to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun..” Sungmin paused and looked around the room for a moment. All eyes were on him except for a couple of people glancing towards Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. “Everybody who has been around Kyuhyun and
I in the past knows that we haven’t always seen eye to eye. I let my feelings towards demons get in the way of what matters but now I see that I was wrong. Kyuhyun, you protected Leeteuk when nobody else could, made him happy, made him feel safe and even saved my life after all I did was tear you down. I made so many decisions I regret because I couldn’t look past who you were. I am truly sorry.” Leeteuk smiled as Sungmin spoke and he turned to press a kiss to Kyuhyun’s forehead as Kyuhyun tightened his hold slightly on the angel’s waist. As Sungmin looked upon the pair's interaction he smiled, he didn’t know what the future would bring but he was finally ready to accept Kyuhyun as a part of it.
“Kyuhyun and Leeteuk may come from different worlds but when they are together, they are one, their differences don’t matter. I wish I had shared this open-mindedness from the start because things could have been so different. Kyuhyun is not my enemy, he is my friend and will soon be family. I hope you will all welcome him from now on.” Sungmin reached over to the table and picked up his champagne glass before raising it in the air. “So please, everybody raise your glass one last time and join me in congratulating Kyuhyun and Leeteuk on their engagement.”  

****

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk walked hand in hand back to their apartment after the party had come to an end. They had both offered to stay and help clean up but Emperor Lee insisted that they go home. The night was theirs to celebrate, not spend cleaning up after hundreds of guests. It was a calm night and despite the normal chaos caused by the vampires in the city, the streets were quiet, relieving them both.
Once they had made it back home Kyuhyun paused when they stepped inside their apartment, he looked around from where he stood by the door without speaking a word. Something felt odd to the young prince. The usual scent which filled the air was somehow tainted and wrong, putting him on edge. Leeteuk looked around in confusion before he looked back towards his fiancé and spoke.
“Kyuhyun? What is it?” he asked but when he noticed Kyuhyun sniffing the air around them he stepped closer to the younger.
“Something isn’t right... It doesn’t feel normal. It feels like somebody has been here. There’s a scent that I don’t recognise and it isn’t from either of us”
“Are you sure? Maybe it’s just your sense of smell tricking you. You have been near a couple of hundred pure beings and humans tonight after all” Leeteuk spoke softly, keeping his voice low in case Kyuhyun’s feeling was right “It doesn’t look like anybody has been here. The TV, games consoles, even the money jar in the corner, everything is still here.”
“Stay here, just in case. I’m going to make sure that nobody is here” Kyuhyun spoke softly as he turned to lock the door before kissing Leeteuk’s forehead. He pulled away and walked through the room and made his way to the bedroom. The scent remained but grew faint and almost undetectable the further he walked. Small sparks came from his fingertips as he searched through the bedroom and into the bathroom but when he found no signs of forced entry or any evidence of an intruder, the sparks stopped and Kyuhyun relaxed a little. He walked back through to the living room and smiled at Leeteuk before shaking his head.
“I think you’re probably right. It doesn’t look like anybody has been here”
“The door was still locked, the windows are too high for anybody to get in. Let’s get changed so we can relax, plus you need to feed” Leeteuk smiled and Kyuhyun nodded with a small smile before he took Leeteuk’s hand and brushed his thumb over the engagement ring now sitting proudly on the angel’s finger.
“I love you and I can’t wait to marry you” Kyuhyun smiled. He reached up to lift Leeteuk’s chin before he leaned in to capture his lips softly “You are mine, always”
“And I love you” Leeteuk murmured as he rested his head against the younger’s. He his lips and let out a small chuckle “You taste like wine. How much did you drink tonight?”
“I’m not drunk if that’s what you’re thinking. Although, we need to make a toast now that it’s just the two of us. Now, do you understand why I bought the wine earlier?” Kyuhyun hummed as he brushed his lips against Leeteuk’s once again and nipped at the angel’s lower lip. Leeteuk bit his lip and pushed Kyuhyun backwards with a smile before he made his way to the sofa and set down the book before he walked into the bedroom to change his clothes. Moments later he returned wearing black jeans and a pale blue sweater with the sleeves pulled over his hands. Kyuhyun smiled and walked over to the angel and pressed another soft kiss to his lips.
“You proved me wrong today” Leeteuk hummed softly with a smile, “You can have your reward soon, I promise.”
“I’m counting on it. But I can wait a little longer. Get comfortable, I’m going to go and change then I’ll bring the wine over.” Leeteuk nodded his head as Kyuhyun pulled away, set his phone down on the table and walked into the bedroom.

As Kyuhyun changed out of his trousers and shirt he hummed quietly to himself. The young prince was relaxed and content and even though Leeteuk’s reward was still on his mind, he was in no rush. He pulled on a pair of black sweatpants and a light grey t-shirt before he took out his contacts, rubbing his eyes afterwards, and put on his glasses. When Kyuhyun had finished changing he left the bedroom and walked over to the fridge before grabbing the bottle of wine. He paused for a moment when he caught the unfamiliar scent again but he shook his head and shrugged it off. He pulled two glasses from the cupboard and poured the wine before drinking several large mouthfuls from the bottle.
“You’re drinking from the bottle now?” Leeteuk chuckled as he watched Kyuhyun from his spot on the sofa, while he played with the blanket over his legs, and the younger man pouted.
“Don’t judge me” Kyuhyun whined and poked his tongue out at Leeteuk before letting out a yawn as he turned to put the bottle back in the fridge.
“You tired baby?” Leeteuk asked and Kyuhyun nodded, rubbing his eyes beneath his glasses before he picked up the wine glasses and stepped out of the kitchen. “It has been a busy day.”
“All of a sudden, yeah. I feel.. kinda strange” he mumbled as he made his way back towards the sofa but when he stopped in the middle of the floor Leeteuk frowned.
“Kyu? What is it?”
“I caught that weird scent again when I opened the fridge… I’m sure someone’s been here” Kyuhyun mumbled as his head began to spin “I don’t… Teukie, something isn’t right. I don’t feel right. My brother, call Heechul.”
“Kyu, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk stood from the sofa, absentmindedly throwing his blanket over the book beside him, and grabbed Kyuhyun’s phone from the table but before he could do anything more Kyuhyun’s hold on the glasses released and they fell to the floor, smashing at the prince’s feet and creating a puddle of wine around him. The prince swayed on his feet and closed his eyes tightly in an attempt to focus his eyes but his efforts proved useless. After searching Kyuhyun’s phone for Heechul’s number Leeteuk raised the phone to his ear, but after several rings, Heechul failed to answer. He hit redial over and over but after almost five minutes there was still no answer.
“He’s not answering. Come on, let’s get you to Siwon” Leeteuk mumbled but as he took a step towards Kyuhyun the young prince’s eyes fluttered closed before he finally collapsed to the floor. “Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk called out, dropping Kyuhyun’s phone and ignoring the broken glass on the floor as he rushed over to Kyuhyun, who now lay unconscious. He knelt beside Kyuhyun and rolled the younger man onto his back. Kyuhyun’s glasses fell from his face and onto the hardwood, having broken on impact with the floor when he collapsed. Leeteuk frowned when he noticed several small cuts now decorating his face from the glass scattered around them. “Kyuhyun please wake up.”

Leeteuk shook Kyuhyun gently in a failed attempt to wake him before the door opened with a bang and two unfamiliar males stepped into the apartment. Leeteuk stood quickly and ran around the counter and into the kitchen to pick up the biggest knife he could find before standing defensively by Kyuhyun.
“Aw look, he thinks he can protect the prince. Jaejoong, my love, take that silly knife off him before he hurts himself” The blond man hummed and Leeteuk narrowed his eyes.
“You… You’re Junsu”
“You’ve heard of me? I expect you’ve only been told good things about me?” Junsu asked with a smirk as Jaejoong approached the angel. He walked through the living room as he looked around curiously, frowning at the pictures on the walls. “He’s so human. It disgusts me” Junsu scoffed and knocked several of the pictures off the wall before grabbing the bookshelf and pulling it over, scattering the items on the floor around the room with a loud crash. Leeteuk slashed the knife in Jaejoong’s direction before the demon grabbed his wrist and twisted it harshly. Leeteuk cried out in pain and the knife fell from his hand before it was suddenly pressed against his throat from behind as Jaejoong’s arm wrapped tightly around his waist, keeping him still.
“You see, Leeteuk. We found out a while ago that if you want something doing right you have to do it yourself. Kevin and Eli were useless, which is why you have Jaejoong and
I to keep you company while Kyuhyun sleeps. Oh but don’t worry, no harm will come to your precious prince, at least not yet anyway”
“Why are you doing this? What have we ever done to you?” Leeteuk whimpered, flinching when he felt Jaejoong’s nose travel up the side of his neck. “Let him go, please. I’ll go with you I swear”
“But where’s the fun in that? Kyuhyun is powerless thanks to the drug we slipped into the wine in your fridge while you were out. He’ll be asleep for a while so it’s just the three of us until then. Don’t get our hopes up for when he awakens. The drug we used was specifically designed for demons. It rids them of dark magic and simply renders any mortal or pure being weak and eventually unconscious. When Kyuhyun awakens he won’t heal like he’s used to, his abilities will be gone and with any luck, he will be completely human. I know Kyuhyun all too well so I knew he would be drinking wine tonight. Oh, and congratulations on your engagement by the way” Junsu smirked as he stepped close to where Jaejoong was holding Leeteuk before he grabbed his hand and pulled the engagement ring off his finger.
“Don’t!” Leeteuk growled before Jaejoong tightened his hold. Junsu hummed almost proudly before he slipped the ring into Jaejoong’s front pocket.
“Look after that, my love. I was hoping for both you and Kyuhyun to be unconscious at this point but then again, I didn’t plan for your wine to go all over the floor.
“You’re a monster” Leeteuk spat before crying out in pain when Jaejoong pressed the knife against his neck, drawing a small drop of blood.
 “That’s no way for an angel to act. Be nice, we have plenty of time to play with you before the prince awakens” Jaejoong growled low in his throat as he watched Junsu pick Kyuhyun up and carry him over his shoulder.
“Leave him alone, please” Leeteuk whimpered as he watched helplessly before he felt a sharp pain in his neck as Jaejoong injected him with a mild sedative. Leeteuk struggled for a moment before his eyes fluttered closed and he lost consciousness.
“Sleep now. You’ll need your energy.”

 



A/N: I'm sorry! Don't hate me! xD