Changes

Sovereignty

A/N: Sovereignty is now officially on AO3! It's behind at the moment compared to on here but it's being updated regularly, just in case people prefer AO3 over AFF now :) Very excited for you to read the upcoming chapters. There are lots of twists and new things to come so I hope you'll look forward to it~

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.
 



When the pair stepped out of the apartment block Kyuhyun pulled up the hood on his jacket before intertwining his fingers with Leeteuk’s with a smile. The sun had almost disappeared completely as more cloud began to roll in, casting an orange glow in the sky where there was a break in the thick cloud. As they walked hand in hand in the direction of the salon Kyuhyun brushed his thumb over the back of Leeteuk’s hand before speaking.
“What’s this salon like?” he asked curiously but Leeteuk shook his head gently.
“I haven’t been here before but I hear very good things. It comes highly recommended by several people, including Shindong” Leeteuk spoke softly and Kyuhyun pouted slightly as he thought before he grinned and looked at Leeteuk.
“Can I kill them if they mess up my hair?” he asked but before he could speak again Leeteuk jabbed the younger in the stomach with his finger.
“No, you can’t. Be nice”
“Aish, I’m always nice! I was kidding. No biting and no killing, I promise. I am worried that I won’t like my hair after though. I’ve never trusted anybody else to cut it before, Heechul always cuts it the same”
“That’s why you’re so nervous, it’s a big change especially if you’re going to get it cut quite a lot shorter than it is already. Just remember, hair grows back.” Leeteuk smiled reassuringly and pressed a kiss to Kyuhyun’s cheek, Kyuhyun smiled.
“You’re probably right. I need to stop worrying about it”
“Of course I’m right” Leeteuk hummed before he grinned widely “I always am” he chuckled and when he noticed Kyuhyun open his mouth, before he quickly closed it with a pout, his chuckle turned into a laugh “You were about to agree with me, weren’t you?”
“No, I wasn’t! Now shut up and let’s get there before I change my mind” Kyuhyun huffed cutely, making Leeteuk smile.
“You’re so cute, baby.”

It didn’t take long for the pair to reach the salon. As they approached the building Kyuhyun ran his eyes over the layout. The windows were large in size and spanned from the floor to the ceiling, perfect for letting in lots of natural light on a sunny day. The door was located in the middle of the two large windows and opened up into a small sized waiting area beside the reception desk. Kyuhyun let out a chuckle as he looked up at the sleek silver sign that stretched located above the door and when Leeteuk glanced at him the younger pointed to the name.
“‘Holy Snip’ I like the play on words, it’s something I would do” He chuckled and Leeteuk smiled. Leeteuk pushed and held open the door for Kyuhyun before the younger stepped inside. The salon was brightly lit and noticeably quiet, with only a couple of people inside, much to Kyuhyun’s relief. The main room was wide, but not too long, with high ceilings and black wooden beams stretching from wall to wall, contrasting against the clean white walls. It was lined on either side with salon chairs that were partitioned on either side with frosted glass panels to give clients more privacy. There was a large mirror in front of each chair with a small table set aside for the equipment used by the stylists. In the far corner of the room were two sinks for washing clients hair. The salon had a warm and welcoming atmosphere which helped Kyuhyun feel more relaxed.

“Good afternoon” A voice called out softly before a woman popped up from behind the reception desk with a smile on her face. “I usually recognise faces but yours are new. I’m Amber!” Leeteuk gave Amber a warm smile and let out a chuckle when he noticed Kyuhyun flinch a little at her sudden movement.
“Good afternoon” Leeteuk smiled “We don’t need an appointment, do we?” he asked and when Amber shook her head he tugged Kyuhyun to stand beside him. “His hair is out of control.” Kyuhyun scowled at Leeteuk with a huff and ran his eyes over Amber. Her hair was short and bright blue in colour, contrasting against her black undercut. A tattoo covered the expanse of her right arm but Kyuhyun couldn’t be sure what the design was. She was slender, athletic in physic and very much human.
“No appointment needed, we’re quiet today. Do you have anything particular in mind?” She asked as she lead the way to one of the empty chairs, Kyuhyun shrugged.
“Short, I guess. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember so this isn’t exactly something I’m used to. I’m Kyuhyun by the way, this is Leeteuk.” Kyuhyun gave Amber a small smile and sat down in front of the mirror before he took off his glasses and handed them to Leeteuk.
“Don’t worry, I’ll take off a few inches and you can direct me if you want it any shorter.” Kyuhyun was anxious about somebody other than Heechul cutting his hair, something Amber had noticed. “Not used to somebody new cutting your hair I take it?” She asked softly and Kyuhyun let out a small laugh.
“My brother has cut my hair since I was a child, this is only the second time in my life that I’ve been in a salon. I have a bad history with people trying to cut my hair.”
“You’re in good hands I can assure you” Amber smiled before running a comb through Kyuhyun’s hair “I can’t say we get many of your kind in here. Demons I mean” she spoke softly and Kyuhyun looked at her reflection in the mirror with an eyebrow raised.
“You know what I am?” he asked and Amber smiled again as she began to cut small sections of Kyuhyun’s hair.
“I can’t say I’ve ever met a human with eyes like yours. But then again, I’ve never met a demon with eyes like yours either.”
“I’m unique. Nobody has eyes like mine” Kyuhyun grinned and Leeteuk let out a small chuckle. “How do you know so much about demons? I haven’t met many humans who openly know about us as you do.”
“My boyfriend is a vampire” Amber spoke softly and Kyuhyun’s eyes widened a little. “He has told me a lot about your kind”
“Oh, like what?” Kyuhyun asked but his curiosity quickly turned to amusement when Amber continued.
“I know that demons and vampires are very different. Some vampires are loyal but some are evil. Some demons are like vampires but there are so many different kinds of demons that no two are the same”
“I am one of those demons” Kyuhyun hummed softly as he flashed a smirk at Amber in the mirror, showing one of his fangs in the process. “I am not so different to vampires, but unlike them, I am alive and the sunlight can’t kill me.” Amber tensed a little “What else?”
“Demons and vampires have a royal family who live in another realm. He told me that your King is stubborn and that his two sons are both extremely weird. Have you ever met them?” She asked and Kyuhyun nodded his head gently with a smile, making Leeteuk chuckle.
“I have. Our King’s oldest son is more of a princess than a prince” he quipped as his smile slowly turned into a smirk, something that Amber failed to notice.
“And what about his youngest son? Henry tells me that he never leaves the palace and all he does is mope around because he was cheated on, is that true?” she asked and for a moment Kyuhyun’s face hardened before he laughed.
“He has depression, that's why he rarely leaves the palace” Kyuhyun growled lowly but his voice quickly softened again “You know, I don’t see him much but I hear he is a cold-blooded killer.” Leeteuk shook his head, his smile growing as Kyuhyun spoke.
“Cold-blooded killer? My love, I think you’re confusing him with someone else because when I met him he had a very soft heart. Not to mention he is incredibly handsome.”
Amber finally looked up from Kyuhyun’s hair and glanced between the two men. They were unlike anybody she had met before and she couldn’t figure out what was different about them.
“Demons can have depression? I just imagined them to be impervious to things like that”
“Demons have feelings, just as humans do. Life events can trigger things in their minds that permanently damage them. Don't be fooled, most demons are as bad as the stories that go with them, but there are a lot of demons who also live very human lives.” Kyuhyun glanced towards Leeteuk who gave the younger a warm smile, the kind of smile that never failed to bring comfort to the young prince. Amber nodded her head in understanding as she continued to cut sections of Kyuhyun’s hair. After a few moments, she turned to Leeteuk.
“You aren’t a demon, are you? I’ve never seen a demon with blue eyes like yours” she spoke softly and Leeteuk shook his head with a smile.
“No, I’m not a demon. There’s the demon realm but there is also a light realm. Angels, fairies and any other being of pure blood, live in the light realm. That is where I am from.”
“You’re an angel?” Amber asked and Leeteuk nodded. “Don’t angels have wings?”
The question made Kyuhyun snort and he covered his mouth with his hand in an attempt to dampen his laughter. Leeteuk noticed Amber frown and he reached out his leg, kicking Kyuhyun and making the younger whine as a result.
“Be nice! Sorry, Amber just ignore him. Some angels have wings, yes. But they are much older than any of us could ever hope to be and not many people have the honour of meeting them.”
“I apologise, Amber. I didn’t mean to laugh” Kyuhyun lied “I’m not used to a human knowing about us the way you do. Questions like that catch me off guard.” Kyuhyun looked at Amber in the mirror and smiled when she looked up. She smiled in return before she spoke again.
“Don’t worry about it. It was a dumb assumption anyway. But, you two are together, right? Is that allowed? Given that one of you is a demon and one is an angel.” Kyuhyun smirked.
“Actually, he is my food source. I feed on him, he sleeps in a cage in my apartment.”
“Kyuhyun stop!” Leeteuk scolded and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but laugh before he fell silent “Yes, we’re together. I don’t know how I put up with him though, he’s usually not this much of a brat. And to answer your question of whether it is allowed… Not really, but we work around it.”

Time had passed quickly as the three of them spoke. When Amber was finished she set down the scissors and brushed her fingers through a small pot of hair wax on the stand beside her, rubbing it into her hands before she brushed her fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair to style it.
“All finished. Take a look and let me know what you think” She hummed happily and took a step backwards. Kyuhyun opened one eye first and looked into the mirror, his other eye widening in surprise when he saw his hair. For the first time since he was a child, his hair was short and spiked up a little by the wax to give it volume and lift.
“Ah, it looks strange. But I like it, thank you!” He grinned and turned to Leeteuk, who’s smile widened upon seeing Kyuhyun’s new hair properly.
“I love it. It’s not too short but it’s short enough so that it shouldn’t bother you anymore” he hummed softly as he reached out to run his fingers through the younger’s hair before giving it a tug when Amber wasn’t looking. “Perfect length” he whispered with a wink and Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes with a sly smile.
“I’m glad you like it. It has definitely been a new experience and one I won’t forget anytime soon” Amber chuckled. She walked to a small set of drawers and put away the hair wax before hearing a voice beside her.

“Hey, Amber. Everything alright down here?” The new voice asked and Kyuhyun lowered his head a little as he listened to the unknown man.
“Ah, Henry you’re up! Everything is fine, we’re just finishing up here.” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow at the mention of Henry’s name but his expression hardened when Henry spoke again.
“An angel in our salon?” Henry hummed softly. Kyuhyun could hear the vampire inhale deeply before Amber interrupted.
“Henry this is Leeteuk and his boyfriend, Kyuhyun.” Henry raised an eyebrow at the familiar name but it wasn’t until Kyuhyun spun himself around on the chair that his eyes widened and he instantly dropped down to one knee, bowing his head.
“My lord, Kyuhyun! Forgive me!” There was an obvious change in the tone of Henry’s voice that Amber wasn’t used to. The confident vampire she had known for several years now sounded quite the opposite. She looked between them, confused. Kyuhyun crossed one leg over the other before giving both of them a smile, flashing his fangs.
“You see Amber, the little stories that Henry has told you about the dark realm aren’t entirely true. Yes, my father is stubborn and yes, my brother and I are ‘weird’ as you put it, but I don’t spend my days ‘moping’ around the palace. Quite the opposite actually because I live here, in the human realm, with Leeteuk.” Amber stepped backwards, taken aback by Kyuhyun’s revelation. “There’s no need to be scared. And Henry you can stand up now, I’m not going to hurt you.” Henry nodded and stood up. The vampire looked a year or two younger than Kyuhyun. He wore a black hoodie and black jeans, contrasting to his pale complexion, and his light brown hair was spiked up messily. He scanned his red eyes over Leeteuk before he looked back at Kyuhyun.
“You’re the prince we talked about?” Amber asked in an attempt to confirm it to herself more than anything else and when Kyuhyun nodded she bit her lip. “I feel ignorant and rude now. I’m sorry. If I’m honest, I don’t really know what I should do. Do I bow?” she asked and Kyuhyun chuckled.
“No, you are human, our rules and mannerisms don’t apply to you. But Henry, you need to be more mindful when you speak of my father. One word from me and his guards would arrest you in a heartbeat.” Henry gave a small nod of his head in understanding before he bowed.
“I will, I promise. There’s no need to pay for your hair cut, my lord. Consider it my way of apologising for my ignorance. By the way, it looks good. Short hair suits you.” Both Kyuhyun and Leeteuk smiled before Kyuhyun stood up and squeezed Henry’s shoulder gently.
“Thank you both, I’m sure you’ll see us again at some point.”

It was 3:30 pm in the human realm by the time the pair left the salon. The sun was low in the sky but had begun to disappear behind the tall buildings in the city, making the light more comfortable to Kyuhyun’s eyes. The party wasn’t until later that evening, giving them several more hours to spend together before they needed to be anywhere. As they walked back in the direction of their apartment Leeteuk’s phone buzzed and let out a loud ‘ding’. He pulled out his phone, keeping hold of Kyuhyun’s hand before he smiled softly.

To: Leeteuk
From: Shindong
Message: Hey Teuk, I hate to do this because you’re probably busy but is there any chance that you could come by the café for an hour or so? We’re busy and I’m short on staff. You’d be a lifesaver if you could.

“Ah, Shindong needs my help at the café.” Leeteuk’s smile faltered a little and Kyuhyun squeezed his hand gently.
“We don’t have anything planned for the next few hours, we can go over if you want to save the day.”
“Okay, if you’re really sure. You’ll have me all to yourself afterwards though, although we do need to go to the store at some point. I cleaned the apartment while you slept earlier and threw out the bit of food we had in.” Leeteuk smiled and leaned close to Kyuhyun as their direction changed and they began to head towards the café. Kyuhyun hummed softly and nuzzled his face in the crook of the angel’s neck as they walked, making Leeteuk chuckle.
“I have you all to myself every day. I just choose to share you now and then”
“You choose to share me?” Leeteuk asked as he raised an eyebrow and Kyuhyun nodded before he gently nipped at Leeteuk’s neck. Leeteuk’s breath hitched and he let out a small chuckle.
“Yes,” Kyuhyun hummed in reply, growling softly before he pulled away. “And before you ask, yes, I am hungry. I don’t understand why though, it was only maybe four hours since I fed”
“It wasn’t my blood though” Leeteuk spoke softly as they walked “Human blood doesn’t have the same effect on you like mine, it isn’t as strong which means you need to feed more often. Can you wait until we get home later?” he asked and Kyuhyun gave a nod of his head.
“I think so, but you seem to be better at knowing than me so I’ll let you be the judge.”

To: Shindong
From: Leeteuk
Message: Sure, I’ll be right over. Kyuhyun is with me so please save a table for him if you can. See you soon.

****

Jaejoong walked alone through the grounds of the palace with his head low and his hands in the pockets of his jeans. It was early in the evening in Abaddon and he was on his way back to the palace after fulfilling duties for the day. He caught his reflection in one of the windows and smiled. He was dressed in black jeans, a black long sleeved top with a dark grey cardigan and black calf-high boots with a brown fur lining. He was appropriately formal for duties around the palace as well as any duties he had to carry out around the realm. When he reached one of the side doors to the palace he pushed it open and slipped inside. The palace was quiet as most of the staff had begun to return to their rooms for the night. The guards continued to patrol the palace and it’s grounds as they did 24/7, simply changing over several times throughout the day and night to keep the palace safe. Jaejoong made his way to the main hall where he knew King Kim, Junsu, Heechul and several of the other higher ranking members of staff were gathered for a meeting. He silently poked his head inside and smiled when Junsu looked his way and gave a small nod of his head. Jaejoong returned the nod before he backed away from the door and headed towards Heechul’s room.

As he made his way down the hallway towards the royal living quarters he rubbed at the bite mark just beneath the collar around his neck. Junsu knew that biting Jaejoong close to his collar made for an uncomfortable healing process, as the collar irritated the wound, but he used it as an extra reminder in case Jaejoong forgot who he belonged to. When he reached the door to Heechul’s room he knocked and waited for a moment. He hadn’t seen Hangeng around the main hall or anywhere in the palace as he passed through, but when nobody answered from inside of the room Jaejoong pushed open the door.
“Hangeng?” He called out softly before he glanced around the hallway and disappeared inside Heechul’s room.

Once he was inside his eyes scanned the room for a moment. Heechul’s room was large with a large four post bed with red silk sheets located in the centre of the furthest wall from the door. There was a bedside table on either side, a large sofa on the left-hand side of the room in front of a widescreen tv and a desk along the side wall. Several other pieces of furniture were placed around the room but Jaejoong chose to ignore them all in favour of making his way over to Heechul’s desk. He looked over the main surface of the desk, ignoring Heechul’s laptop before he opened the top drawer. He was looking for something specific but wanted to keep his contact with the prince's things to a minimum, given Heechul’s keen sense of smell. He searched the other two drawers on the desk before biting his lip softly and moving over to the bedside table. He hesitated for a moment before pulling opening the drawer and letting out a sigh.
“You’re so predictable, Heechul” He mumbled to himself as he eyes scanned the drawer. Several chokers, a hairbrush and a notebook were some of the first things that Jaejoong laid eyes on but when he noticed the pair of handcuffs, a bottle of lube and a blindfold, the shapeshifters face fell. “I already regret this.” After a couple of moments, he laid eyes on a small silver key before reaching into the drawer and pulling it out. “Got you.” He carefully closed the drawer and slipped the key into his pocket as he made his way back to the door, poking his head out and looking down the hallway, before stepping out and closing the door behind himself.

As Jaejoong walked down the hallway and back towards the main hall he couldn’t help but smile proudly to himself. The meeting had everybody distracted enough for the shapeshifter to sneak around the palace openly without arousing suspicion, and by the time he reached the main hall, the meeting was over. He stood by the door with his head bowed as King Kim left the room, followed closely by Heechul and several other members of staff.
“Good evening my lords” Jaejoong muttered softly as the king passed without a word but when Heechul walked in front of him Jaejoong clutched the key tightly in his pocket.
“Dog” Heechul greeted with a small smirk and his tail swung gently as he walked but Jaejoong kept his cool. Despite wanting to throw Heechul through the nearest window, as Heechul had done to Jaejoong already, he wasn’t their focus. When the main hall was clear Jaejoong stepped inside and pushed the door closed. Junsu was still sitting at the large desk with his feet up on the table. He was dressed in black leather pants and a long white silk shirt, contrasting against his black fingernails, and when he pushed himself to stand up the clink of his boots against the hard wooden floor echoed around the room.
“Good evening, my love” Junsu purred as he beckoned Jaejoong over with a finger. Jaejoong almost danced across the room and pressed a soft kiss on Junsu’s lips before he pulled the key from his pocket and held out his hand.
“In and out, no problem. Nobody saw me.”
“Good boy” Junsu purred, running a finger along Jaejoong’s jawline. “The next part is all on you. Make me proud and you will be rewarded later, I promise.” Junsu pressed his finger under Jaejoong’s chin to lift his head before he pressed their lips together. Jaejoong’s fingers curled around the key and his eyes fell closed but when Junsu quickly pulled back, Jaejoong pouted and Junsu smiled. “Later. We both have work to do.”

****

It took around half an hour for Kyuhyun and Leeteuk to reach Shindong’s café. It was as busy as Shindong had said, with only a few tables spare in the whole of the café. When the two stepped inside Shindong breathed a sigh of relief and flashed the pair a warm smile.
“Am I glad to see you! Hey Kyu, I saved a table for you. I like your hair by the way! Leeteuk, I have several tables that need clearing and multiple orders that need taking. Take your pick.” Kyuhyun chuckled as Shindong spoke, finding amusement in the older man’s distress, but when Leeteuk smacked him gently on his arm, Kyuhyun growled.
“Fine, I’ll be over there then. Nice to see you, Shindong, and thanks!” Kyuhyun waved before moving through the café and sitting down at the booth Shindong had saved.
“I’ll take the orders, you clear the tables” Leeteuk smiled, receiving a nod from Shindong, before grabbing his apron from the counter and slipping it around his waist.
Over the course of the next hour, Leeteuk and Shindong quickly managed to bring the café back under control. Leeteuk took customers orders and brought out their food and drinks as Shindong cleared tables and settled the bills. Kyuhyun sat at his booth playing with his empty cup. He had one leg pulled up onto the chair, resting his shin on the table, as he watched Leeteuk work. There was always something that Kyuhyun found mesmerising about watching Leeteuk work in the café. He moved from table to table within moments, the smile never leaving his face as he interacted with each and every customer as if he had known them for years. Unlike the first time Kyuhyun had visited the café, Leeteuk was fully aware that the demon prince was watching him and would look his boyfriend’s way every now and then, flashing him a smile. Once the busy rush had calmed down and Shindong had returned to the counter, Kyuhyun smiled as Leeteuk walked over to his table with a cup of coffee in hand.
“Your coffee, sir” Leeteuk smiled brightly as he flashed Kyuhyun a wink and set down the fresh cup in front of Kyuhyun.
“Thank you, beautiful” Kyuhyun hummed softly and when Leeteuk leaned over the table to wipe it down, Kyuhyun ran his hand up the back of Leeteuk’s thigh with a small smirk. “I like you like this. You should bend over tables for me more often. “
“I’m sorry, sir. I have a boyfriend and he gets jealous very easily” Leeteuk spoke softly but he couldn’t hold back a small chuckle as he spoke.
“Oh, is that so?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and ran his tongue over his lower lip before he leaned in close to Leeteuk’s ear, whispering something quietly. A dusting of pink crept onto Leeteuk’s cheeks and Kyuhyun’s hand moved higher before he slipped it into the angel’s back pocket. When Leeteuk turned his head to look at Kyuhyun the young prince closed the distance between them, kissing him softly before he brushed one of his fangs over Leeteuk’s bottom lip, piercing the skin and causing Leeteuk to gasp. Kyuhyun Leeteuk’s lip gently before Leeteuk pulled back. There was a small cut on Leeteuk’s lip and an obvious amount of blood on Kyuhyun’s lips. Leeteuk frowned.
“Don’t do that, Kyu. Not here. We’ll go home before we go to the store, you need to feed.”
“I’m sorry… I get worked up easy when I’m hungry. I do things without thinking” Kyuhyun sighed and Leeteuk’s frown softened into a small smile.
“I know, it’s not your fault. I’ll be finished here soon and then we can go, I promise.” Leeteuk pressed a kiss to Kyuhyun’s forehead before grabbing the empty cup and making his way into the kitchen.

Over at the counter, Shindong was going through the books as he chatted casually to one of his regular customers. Yesung had been watching the interaction between Kyuhyun and Leeteuk and very much disapproved.
“Do all of your employees let customers act like that with them?” Yesung asked and Shindong looked up with an eyebrow raised. “The guy sat over there. His hands were all over Leeteuk.” Shindong let out a chuckle and looked over at Kyuhyun, who was now sitting with his eyes trained on the pair with a small smirk playing on his lips.
“That is Kyuhyun, Leeteuk’s boyfriend,” Shindong mumbled and Yesung’s eyes widened.
“That is Leeteuk’s boyfriend?”
“Yeah, why?”
“He looks…” Yesung paused and glanced back towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun flashed a smirk toward the pair, showing his fangs proudly, before running his tongue over his lips to clean them of Leeteuk’s blood. Yesung hadn't seen Kyuhyun bite Leeteuk but he had noticed the blood on the younger man's mouth. A shiver ran up Yesung’s spine and he frowned “I get a bad feeling from him. How can you let a vampire in here?”
“Kyuhyun isn’t a vampire.” Leeteuk’s voice came from beside the pair as he stepped out of the kitchen on the opposite side of the counter and set down his order book down by the register. Both Yesung and Shindong looked at Leeteuk and Shindong frowned when he noticed blood on the angels lower lip
“Teuk, your lip is bleeding.”  Leeteuk away the blood and gave Shindong a reassuring smile. Yesung studied Leeteuk’s face before he looked over to Kyuhyun, who was now sat drinking his coffee as he stared out of the window.
“If he isn’t a vampire, what is he?” Yesung asked and Leeteuk laughed softly.
“He is a demon. And he can hear everything you say so just keep that in mind if you’re going to talk about him. Do you mind if I take off now, Shindong? Kyuhyun and I have some things we need to take care of rather urgently.” Shindong smiled and gave a nod of his head. The café had quietened down considerably over the course of the hour and a half since Leeteuk had arrived. Many tables now sat empty and the remaining customers had promptly received their orders.
“We can handle it from here. Thank you for your help today Leeteuk, I couldn’t have managed without you.”
“It’s what I’m here for. I’ll see you later.” Leeteuk smiled and pulled off his apron before he set it down on the counter and made his way back to Kyuhyun’s table. Kyuhyun set down his cup with a smile and shuffled out of the booth to stand up, meeting Leeteuk with a grin.
“Let’s go home.” Leeteuk smiled as he took Kyuhyun’s hand and turned back to walk to the main door to the café. Kyuhyun walked silently beside the angel and when they passed the counter he couldn’t help but flash Yesung another smirk, wanting to creep him out even if it was just a little more. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun waved goodbye to Shindong when they reached the door before Kyuhyun tightened his grip on Leeteuk’s hand and snuggled against his side.
“Home sounds perfect.