Risqué

Sovereignty

A/N: I hope everyone is well :) Lots of new parts have been written lately. I'm excited for the upcoming chapters so I hope you will be too~
As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.

 


 

The venue for the party that night was finally complete and King Kim stood in the centre of the building with his arms folded across his chest and a proud smile on his face. They had been planning the party for several weeks now and sourcing the decorations and flowers had been the most difficult part of it all. The lights on either side of the room had been dimmed slightly, removing some of their harshness and creating a more welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Sungmin was sitting on the edge of the small stage with his eyes closed as his hands held a steady blue glow. He was using his magic to cast a protection barrier around the building to prevent any unwanted guests from getting in. The party was for humans and the people of the light realm, with the exception of Kyuhyun, and nobody wanted it to be ruined by demons or vampires. Yunho and Changmin were in charge of security. They had several guards stationed around the entrances to the building, and two guards who would be stationed at the main doors to check each and every guest before they entered. Security was tight but it was a necessity.
“It is done, father” Sungmin muttered softly once his hands had stopped glowing and he opened his eyes. Emperor Lee flashed his son a proud smile before Yunho and Changmin joined by his side.
“Thank you, Sungmin. There isn’t much left for us to do here so we can return to the palace for now, the guards will make sure everything remains as is until later.” Sungmin smiled and gave a silent nod of his head as he pushed himself to stand up and walked over to his father. Sungmin wouldn’t openly admit it to anyone, especially his father, but a part of him was excited for the party, for getting to spend time with Leeteuk again, and he was oddly looking forward to seeing Kyuhyun’s proposal. As much as he still didn’t trust Kyuhyun, a large part of him knew that Kyuhyun was right for Leeteuk. But he would always refuse the idea when questioned.

 

*****

 

Kyuhyun’s lips were on Leeteuk’s almost the second the door to their apartment closed with a loud bang. All the way home Kyuhyun had been nuzzling against Leeteuk’s neck, breathing in his scent as they walked, much to Leeteuk’s frustration. Leeteuk knew how Kyuhyun got when he was hungry. The usually calm and contained demon quickly switched and became a much darker, more flirty and snuggly version of himself. But Leeteuk didn’t hate it. Kyuhyun feeding was an all too regular occurrence for the two of them and it almost came as naturally as breathing by now. It was a bonding process, the highest act of intimacy they shared other than . As much as it frustrated Leeteuk when Kyuhyun was hungry out in public, the frustration he felt when they were alone was much worse.

Kyuhyun smiled against the angel’s lips before he pushed the jacket off his shoulders and threw it to the floor.
“You’re supposed to be feeding” Leeteuk panted slightly but when Kyuhyun tugged at his white t-shirt, Leeteuk instinctively raised his arms and allowed Kyuhyun to pull it off. Leeteuk wrapped his arms loosely around Kyuhyun’s neck as their lips met in a feverish kiss and he closed his eyes, allowing himself to melt against Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s hands ran down Leeteuk’s sides before coming to a stop on his hips, and in one swift movement Leeteuk was pinned between the wall and Kyuhyun’s body.
“I am. Don’t want to get blood on your tshirt” Kyuhyun finally spoke just moments later, his voice husky as he broke the kiss and trailed his lips along Leeteuk’s jaw before continuing them down to his neck. Leeteuk’s eyes fluttered and he reached out to pull Kyuhyun’s hips closer but the young prince smirked against the angel’s neck, quickly wrapping his fingers around Leeteuk’s wrists before pinning them to the wall beside his hips.
“You’re a tease” Leeteuk whispered but before another word could pass his lips Kyuhyun sank his fangs into his neck, drawing an involuntary moan from his lips. “.”

Kyuhyun hummed proudly at the noise and released Leeteuk’s wrists in favour of resting his hand on the usual spot on the other side of the angel’s neck and the other on his waist. Leeteuk breathed heavily as Kyuhyun drank and he grabbed the younger’s jacket, using it to pull him closer.

 

After just a few moments Kyuhyun retracted his fangs and ran his tongue along the marks on Leeteuk’s neck, making the angel shiver. Kyuhyun rested his forehead against Leeteuk’s shoulder as he wound his arms around his bare torso, holding him close.

“I’m sorry. I did it again. I keep getting so worked up lately and I don’t know why. I want you so badly but I keep feeling like i’m losing control” Kyuhyun mumbled and Leeteuk frowned.
“Hey” He spoke softly as he pressed his finger to Kyuhyun’s chin and raised his head before giving him a reassuring smile. Kyuhyun’s eyes held an all too familiar red glow. “You did nothing wrong. You’re a demon, it is in your nature to tease. Sure, it’s frustrating and it hurts a little more sometimes but you have nothing to apologise for, so please, stop.” Kyuhyun smiled and tightened his hold around Leeteuk’s waist. Even after feeding, Leeteuk’s scent was intoxicating to the young prince and he resisted the urge to bite the angel for a second time.
“We need to move” Kyuhyun mumbled as he closed his eyes for a moment before he pulled back a little and ran his hands over Leeteuk’s chest and stomach. “I want nothing more than to drag you to bed right now.”
“And normally, I would let you” Leeteuk chuckled in a breathy voice. He gave Kyuhyun a quick kiss, pulling back before Kyuhyun could deepen it, before he gently pushed the young prince backwards. “But we have things to do and a party to get ready for” he paused as he picked his t-shirt and jacket up off the floor. He stepped behind Kyuhyun and leaned in close, his breath tickling the younger man’s ear.
“After the party I promise. I will be yours in every way.” Leeteuk smiled proudly to himself when he noticed Kyuhyun visibly shiver as he spoke before he pulled on his t-shirt and jacket again. Kyuhyun groaned and turned around with a pout forming on his lips and Leeteuk couldn’t help but chuckle as he took Kyuhyun’s hand and headed out of the apartment.

 

The grocery store wasn’t far from their apartment and as they walked hand in hand Kyuhyun stared absentmindedly up at the sky, trusting Leeteuk to lead him safely. Leeteuk squeezed the younger’s hand gently, snapping him out of his daze.
“What’s on your mind? You’re quieter than usual” Leeteuk asked softly and Kyuhyun gave him a small but sad smile.
“I’m just thinking.. What if I lose control? I don’t mean like today, but properly. What if I hurt you one day?” Leeteuk frowned.
“I know that day might come eventually and I have thought about it. You’re careful. Even when you slip a little, you always make sure your hand is over my pulse so you know when to stop. But, if the day comes where you do lose control, when I lose consciousness that’s when you stop, okay? Because I know you will.” Kyuhyun nodded.
“I don’t understand how you have so much faith in me”
“Because I know you and I know you wouldn’t hurt me intentionally. I believe in you, you just have to believe in yourself too.” Leeteuk smiled and leaned close to press a kiss to Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“You’re too good to me.” Kyuhyun smiled and squeezed Leeteuk’s hand as they approached the door to the store.

It was a large building with several cash registers laid out to the right of the doors and a collection of shopping trolleys and baskets to the left. There was a small bucket of various sweets and lollipops by the door with a sign beside it reading ‘Free for children only.’

As Leeteuk grabbed a trolley, Kyuhyun reached into the bucket and pulled out a lollipop before turning back to Leeteuk and popping the lollipop into his mouth with a grin. Leeteuk rolled his eyes with a small chuckle and pushed the trolley in front of Kyuhyun to push.
“Those are for children you know”
“I am my father’s child, am I not?” Kyuhyun shrugged with a smirk playing on his lips and Leeteuk sighed.

 

They walked around the store at a steady pace. Kyuhyun leaned against the trolley as he pushed it behind Leeteuk, allowing Leeteuk to add in anything they needed without the need to stop too much. As they walked Kyuhyun’s eyes, for the most part, were trained on Leeteuk. He watched the angel intently and each and every time Leeteuk turned to look at him, a small cocky smirk played upon the young princes lips.
“What?” Leeteuk asked with a soft chuckle as he set a bottle of orange juice down in the trolley. Kyuhyun pulled the lollipop from his lips with an audible ‘pop’ before he ran his tongue over it slowly.
“Just thinking about you, out of those jeans.”
“Aish, what is with you today? Behave yourself” Leeteuk warned, with a hint of playfulness in his voice, but when Kyuhyun ran the lollipop along his tongue and flashed his boyfriend a wink, Leeteuk tensed. “Stop!” Kyuhyun smirked again and when Leeteuk’s back was turned he pushed the trolley past Leeteuk to walk beside him as they continued around the store. Leeteuk reached up to the top shelf and wrapped his fingers around a bag of rice but before he could pull it down, Kyuhyun’s hand slipped into his back pocket and he squeezed. Kyuhyun had his mind focused on Leeteuk over everything else that afternoon and it showed. He was nervous for the party that night as well as his impending proposal to Leeteuk. He had no regrets over his plan but the day was passing by far too slowly.
“You’re making this very difficult” Leeteuk mumbled as he handed the rice to Kyuhyun for him to put into the trolley. Kyuhyun gave the angel a grin and the stick of the lollipop poked out between his fangs. His grin quickly fell before a pout replaced it.
“I wanna go home. Hurry up so I can have you to myself” Kyuhyun whined and Leeteuk bit his lip softly. As Kyuhyun spoke an idea slowly crept into Leeteuk’s mind and he spun around on the spot to face the young prince.
“You have to wait. I know patience isn’t your strong point sometimes but you’re going to have to be. We have to get ready for the party when we get home.” Kyuhyun pouted and moved his hand to rest on Leeteuk’s waist but when the angel quickly stepped to the side Kyuhyun’s pout turned into a frown. “Do you remember back at the café when you whispered something to me?” Leeteuk asked and Kyuhyun nodded.
“Of course. How could I forget.”

 

Kyuhyun went back to slowly pushing the trolley just a small distance behind Leeteuk but as he watched the older man walk in front of him he narrowed his eyes. Leeteuk’s body language seemed to change in a second, changing from calm to flirty, and as he reached for the next item he spoke softly.

“You told me that you wanted to handcuff my hands behind my back.. ” He purred with a quick glance around them before stepping closer to Kyuhyun “Bend me over the table.. ” He continued as he leaned in close to Kyuhyun, his breath ghosting the younger’s ear. “And me until I begged.” Kyuhyun shivered as Leeteuk repeated his own words from just a few hours earlier and he tightened his grip around the handle of the trolley. Leeteuk noticed Kyuhyun’s reaction and a small smirk formed on his lips. “Frustrating, isn’t it baby?” Kyuhyun swallowed hard.
“Why do you bring it up?” He asked in a quiet voice and Leeteuk smiled.
“You’ve been teasing me all day and apparently words aren’t going to make you stop so how about this. If you don’t stop teasing the only thing you will be doing after the party is taking a cold shower by yourself.” Kyuhyun opened his mouth to speak but before he could speak a word, Leeteuk pressed a finger against his lips. “But if you can behave yourself between now and when we get home after the party, i’ll reward you.” Kyuhyun’s mouth hung open a little as he processed what Leeteuk had just said and he bit his lip.

Kyuhyun never gave Leeteuk enough credit when it came to teasing. As much as Kyuhyun loved to tease Leeteuk, Leeteuk knew exactly which buttons to press to frustrate Kyuhyun and turn him into a mumbling mess. Kyuhyun’s nails dug into the palms of his hands as he gripped the handle impossibly tight.  
“You mean?” he mumbled and a smirk crept onto his face and Leeteuk nodded.
“I’ll even handcuff myself and kneel by the table if you want me to… My lord.”

A low growl left Kyuhyun’s throat as Leeteuk spoke. A part of the young prince wanted to drag Leeteuk out of the store and back home that very minute, but the promise of a reward at the end of the night peaked his curiosity. Leeteuk smiled almost proudly when he heard Kyuhyun growl before he let out a sigh.
“You’re evil.”
“I learnt from the best. Do we have a deal?” Leeteuk purred and Kyuhyun hung his head in defeat.
“I’m going to need a cold shower when we get home” He mumbled before nodding. “I’ll behave.”
“Good boy. Now let’s finish up here so we can go home and get ready for the party.”

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun continued around the store and picked up the few remaining items they needed. Kyuhyun looked around the shelves and read each and every product label in an attempt to distract himself from Leeteuk’s promise. They walked down past the various bottles of alcohol on their way to the cash registers and Kyuhyun stopped and ran his eyes over the bottles.
“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked and when Kyuhyun reached onto the shelf, wrapping his fingers around a bottle of red wine, Leeteuk smiled.
“For later” Kyuhyun smiled softly as he set the bottle down into the trolley before the two made their way to the registers. Kyuhyun was happy to have Leeteuk believe that the wine was for after the party, to set the mood for their night together, but despite Leeteuk’s promise for after the party the bottle of wine was for them to celebrate their engagement on their own.

 

It didn’t take long for them to check out and pack up their groceries. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk carried two bags each, Kyuhyun instantly carrying the heavier bags, as they headed back to their apartment. Kyuhyun fumbled with his keys before finally managing to open their door and walking inside.
“It’s going to be weird having food in my house again” He chuckled softly as he set the bags down on the counter and moved to close the front door behind Leeteuk. Leeteuk thanked the young prince with a smile and set his bags down before he began to unpack.
“I can imagine, but at least I won’t starve now and I don’t need to live off take out all of the time.” Leeteuk set the bottle of orange juice, the wine and several other groceries in the fridge and handed several cans of food to Kyuhyun to put away into the cupboard.  
“It means I can cook more for you too” Kyuhyun smiled and Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.

“The fact that you can cook, despite the fact that you don’t eat, still surprises me. But I like the sound of that.” Kyuhyun let out a soft hum and leaned against the counter.
“I could make you breakfast in bed too” he smiled and when his smile pulled up into a small smirk, Leeteuk cleared his throat. “Not being naughty! I’m behaving. What, do you not want breakfast in bed?” He grinned but when Leeteuk smacked him gently on the chest he pouted.
“Nice save there. We have two and a half hours before the party. Go and take your shower while I finish putting things away and get something to eat.”

“Aish fine i’m going, but not because you told me to!” Kyuhyun sighed dramatically as he left the kitchen and walked into the bedroom, making Leeteuk smile and roll his eyes.

The day so far had been relatively busy for the pair and despite everything they had done throughout the day, going to the grocery store had been Leeteuk’s favourite. It was rare that Leeteuk got to do chores with Kyuhyun because he mostly did the chores while Kyuhyun was either sleeping or out of the apartment. Leeteuk loved to see the more domestic side of the young prince because it was a side he rarely showed, until he met Leeteuk at least.

After Leeteuk had put away the last of the groceries, washed his hands and wiped down all of the countertops, he cracked two eggs into a bowl, sliced up some vegetables and shredded several slices of ham before heating up a pan on the stove. He hadn’t eaten anything since his shift at the café and even though he knew there would be food at the party, a part of him didn’t want to wait until then. When the pan was hot Leeteuk added in the eggs, vegetables and the ham before waiting for a couple of minutes until the bottom of the omelette was cooked sufficiently. He flipped the omelette briefly before he rolled it up and transferred it to his plate. He set the pan down in the sink, along with the knife and bowl he had used for the eggs, before he leaned against the counter and ate his food. The sound of Kyuhyun singing reached his ears as he ate and Leeteuk smiled. The young prince had left the door to their bedroom open fully and left the bathroom door adjar as he took a shower, making his voice carry perfectly through the apartment.

 

When Leeteuk was finished eating he set his plate in the sink, along with the rest of the items he planned to wash after the party, before he made his way into the bedroom, grabbed his outfit from the closet and hung it neatly on the back of the door. It wasn’t long until Kyuhyun had finished his shower and after he quickly dried himself off and wrapped a towel around his waist he stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, greeting Leeteuk with a smile.
“How was your shower?” Leeteuk asked with a smile as he put away the last few items of laundry from earlier that day and closed the drawer. Kyuhyun sat down on the bed and sighed.
“Cold and lonely.” Kyuhyun laughed softly and ran his fingers through his hair “But I promise, no more teasing. Tonight is about us.” Leeteuk smiled as he stood in front of Kyuhyun and leaned down to kiss the younger man’s forehead.
“And proving to people that you aren’t there to hurt anybody.” Leeteuk ran his fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair and pressed another kiss to his temple “It’ll be nice to have all of my favourite people together. My family.”
“Is it weird that your uncle feels more like family to me lately than my own father?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked up to meet Leeteuk’s eyes and the angel shook his head. In the past several months Kyuhyun had spent more time in the light realm than he had in the demon realm, due to his light magic, and had gotten closer to Emperor Lee than he had ever expected. “I’m closer to my father’s enemy than I am my own father.” Kyuhyun let out a hollow laugh and Leeteuk squeezed his shoulders gently.
“You’re allowed to feel that way, Kyu. We’ve spent a lot of time around my uncle in recent months. He can assist in your light magic in a way your father will never even understand. You’re part of both realms, you’re allowed to find family in both, especially since one of those families is mine” Leeteuk smiled and pressed his finger to Kyuhyun’s chin, raising his head, before he pressed a soft kiss to the younger man’s lips. Kyuhyun smiled at the action and took Leeteuk’s left hand, absentmindedly brushing his thumb over the angel’s ring finger as a small smirk appeared on his lips.
“Have I told you lately that I love you?” Leeteuk hummed happily and Kyuhyun smiled again.
“And I love you too, more than you will ever know”
“No, I think I have a pretty good idea” Leeteuk chuckled but when Kyuhyun playfully shook his head the angel took a step backwards with a smile. Kyuhyun was still holding onto his hand but the distance between them prevented the young prince from making any sudden, and inappropriate, movements. Leeteuk pulled his hand free from Kyuhyun’s and spun around on the spot, setting his phone and keys down on the bedside table, before he grinned, ruffled the younger man’s wet hair and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

As Leeteuk took a shower ahead of the party, Kyuhyun fetched his clothes from the closet and laid them on the bed while he finished getting ready. He had opted out of wearing his glasses for the night and had chosen to wear clear contact lenses instead, after all there was no need to hide the colour of his eyes this time around now that everybody knew he would be attending. It was a strange feeling to have been invited to a party full of angels and humans, especially after he had snuck into the last party the emperor had held, but it was a good feeling and gave him hope that in the future people would no longer see him as a threat.
 

After several days of thinking he had finally decided to wear black trousers and a long sleeved black shirt, his black blazer was detailed with a dark red tartan design matched with a dark red silk handkerchief in his blazer pocket. He threaded a plain black belt, with a simple gold buckle, through the loops of his trousers and slipped on his black shoes before he walked over and checked his reflection in the mirror.
“If I don’t fix this, Leeteuk will” He chuckled and ed the top button of his shirt. As he studied his hair in the mirror he scrunched up his nose a little before twisting the lid off a small pot and running his fingers through the wax inside. He wasn’t used to short hair, or styling his hair at all, but after running his fingers through his hair and spiking it forward slightly he took a step back to inspect his work before giving a small nod of approval at his appearance. Leeteuk’s outfit hung neatly on the back of the door beside the mirror, ready for when the angel had finished his shower. Kyuhyun looked up at the outfit and smiled before he sat on the bed and waited for Leeteuk.

 

When Leeteuk had finished his shower he quickly dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom and smiling almost proudly when he laid eyes on Kyuhyun.
“You look amazing. I’m glad you’re not hiding your eyes this time” he purred as he stepped closer to Kyuhyun and ran his fingers through the back of younger’s hair, making him smile before he stood from the bed.
“So you think people will approve then? I didn’t want to dress up too much which is why i’m not wearing a tie or anything” he mumbled softly, he was nervous about the night ahead and it was evident in his voice “Do you think I should wear a tie? I don’t really like them but I don’t know whether it would make my outfit look better..”
“You look great, don’t worry. Relax, baby, you’re rambling. My uncle loves you, Sungmin is trusting you more and the people of the realms know that they will be safe, i’ll be right by your side the whole night”

“I know, i’m sorry. I’ll let you get dressed so we can go” Kyuhyun smiled, pressing his lips softly against Leeteuk’s as he ran his fingers down the older’s torso, stopping just above his towel. “I’m so glad you’re mine because I don’t think I could ever let anybody else see you like this.”

“You are the only person who will ever get to see me like this, I promise” Leeteuk paused and his lips pulled up into a small smirk when Kyuhyun’s fingers curled around the top of his towel.
“Although, i’d prefer it if this wasn’t here” The young prince hummed softly as he closed the distance between them and brushed his lips against Leeteuk’s before he began to gently pull the towel. Leeteuk smiled and bit his lip before he let out a chuckle.
“Kyu, do I need to put the handcuffs away?” Kyuhyun opened his mouth to speak but Leeteuk’s words stopped him. He pulled back his hand and curled his fingers into a loose fist before he pressed it against Leeteuk’s stomach.
“I hate you for making me want you so badly” He growled but the pout on his lips was anything but threatening. Leeteuk raised his hand and gently threaded his fingers though Kyuhyun’s hair before he gave it a tug.
“No you don’t. You love this hold I have over you because it makes the rewards so much sweeter” Leeteuk purred and another, louder, growl left Kyuhyun’s throat.
“I am leaving the room, because if I don’t we won’t be leaving the house tonight”

“But you’re doing so well, my love. Just wait a little while longer”
“I don’t want to. I want to throw you on the bed and I want to you, right now” Kyuhyun growled, making Leeteuk shiver before the young prince sighed. “But i’m going to prove you wrong” he grumbled as he stepped away and walked out of their bedroom, closing it with a loud bang behind himself.

 

Leeteuk smiled when Kyuhyun disappeared from their bedroom. One thing that Kyuhyun never gave Leeteuk enough credit for was the hold he had over the demon prince. Leeteuk knew exactly what to do and what to say to tease Kyuhyun, work the younger man up and make him weak, and even though Kyuhyun would never admit it, he liked it.

Leeteuk unhooked his outfit from the back of the door and laid it on the bed before he pulled off is towel and pulled on his underwear. He dried his hair and combed it through with his fingers before pulling on his trousers, a long sleeved white shirt and a black blazer. He tucked his shirt into his trousers and pulled the sleeves of his shirt down past the cuffs on his blazer as he slipped on his shoes. Leeteuk hummed softly to himself as reached into a small box by the mirror, pulling out a thin black choker with a small round jewel in the centre before fixing it comfortably around his neck.

 

Kyuhyun was standing in the kitchen when Leeteuk was finished getting dressed for the party. After he had left the bedroom the young prince had paced up and down the living room for several minutes in an attempt to calm himself down. He knew that Leeteuk’s teasing was his way of repaying the younger man for his behaviour throughout the day but no matter how much Kyuhyun wanted to break, he wanted to prove to the angel, as well as to himself, that he had the control he wanted over his own body as well as his mind.

After pacing the room for several minutes Kyuhyun walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water before leaning against the counter and sipping it slowly. He closed his eyes as his mind finally switched from thoughts of Leeteuk to thoughts of his impending proposal. He had been planning the proposal for weeks but his nerves still hit him like the very first day he had even thought about proposing to Leeteuk. He had spoken to his father, bought the engagement ring and even asked Emperor Lee’s permission to marry the angel but the worry of what Leeteuk’s answer might be weighed heavily on the young prince.

The door to their bedroom opened with a click but Kyuhyun was too lost in his own thoughts to notice. Leeteuk frowned when Kyuhyun failed to move and he walked through to the kitchen before resting his hand gently on Kyuhyun’s hand, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Hey, is everything okay?” Leeteuk asked softly and Kyuhyun smiled, gently nodding his head as he ran his eyes over Leeteuk’s outfit.
“Just thinking” He paused before setting his cup down on the side “You look gorgeous by the way. I am a fan of this” he mumbled softly as he hooked his finger under the choker around the angel’s neck and bit his lip.
“Thank you. Are you sure I didn’t push you a little too far in there?” Leeteuk asked. He could feel the drastic change in Kyuhyun’s body language and it made him uneasy.

“I’m fine. You might be a tease sometimes but I can handle it.. But..” Kyuhyun started before pausing and letting out a sigh “I don't even care about the promise anymore. Yes, I love the idea and yes, I would take full advantage of it right now if I could but..” He paused again as he thought of the right words to say “I'm hopeless when it comes to you. We both know it. If given the chance it would be you and me in this apartment always, no clothes, no unwanted guests, just us.. In bed..” He screwed his eyes up tightly as his mind started to wander and Leeteuk smiled.

“I know, Kyu” he hummed softly and pressed a kiss to the younger’s forehead.

“No, you don't. I don't want to always be teasing you, always wanting to rip your clothes off. I want to cuddle and watch movies together. I want to take you on dates and spoil you”

“We can do all of those things, Kyuhyun. Dates, cuddles, movies. As much as it frustrates me, especially when you do it in public, I like it when you tease me. It's fun. Our relationship wouldn't be what it is without the teasing and .”

“There is nothing wrong with a healthy life” Kyuhyun nodded before he frowned a little “But I want to prove to myself that I'm better than just that, that I am more than just teasing and .”

“You are, baby. Please never second guess yourself, or our relationship. I love you, I trust you and I believe in you.” Kyuhyun smiled as Leeteuk spoke before he pulled the older man into a hug and wrapped his arms around the angles waist. Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and smiled.

“I love you too Teukie. Always.”

The pair stood in silence for a few moments, simply enjoying each other’s embrace, before Leeteuk glanced at the clock and sighed softly.

“We had better get going. The party will be starting soon and we wouldn’t want to be late, would we?” He asked and Kyuhyun shook his head as he remove his arms from around Leeteuk’s waist. Leeteuk ran his finger along Kyuhyun’s chin and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before he took his hand and took a step towards the door. Kyuhyun smiled but when he patted his blazer pocket with his free hand he sighed.
“Ah, I left my keys and my phone in the bedroom. Wait here, i’ll be back in a second.” Kyuhyun let go of Leeteuk’s hand and quickly made his way into the bedroom and glanced back at the door before kneeling down and reaching for the box under the bed. He dug through the contents of the box before picking out the black ring box and slipping it into the inner pocket of his blazer.
“Can’t believe I almost forgot this” He whispered quietly to himself before sliding the box back under the bed, grabbing his phone and keys from the nightstand and joining Leeteuk beside the door.