tomorrow.

Falling In Love

Ukwon insisted on following you back home, until he knew you were safe from Woohyun. He was really starting to write up a death plan for the mad man. You let Ukwon drive your car back. The car ride was quiet, but you enjoyed it like that rather than having to talk throughout the whole ride.

Once he had reached your place, the both of you got out.

" How are you gonna go back home? " You ask out of concern.

He shrugged his shoulders. " I'll either get Zico to take me or walk to the nearest bus stop. "

You felt guilty. " You can take my car... If you'd like? " You bit your bottom lip.

Ukwon laughed, shook his head and ruffled your hair. " It's alright, Yoomi. Thanks, though. " He smiled.

You smiled back and thanked him, giving him a tight hug as well.

" If that douche ever comes talking to you again, tell me. " He reminds you before walking out of the carpark.

You made a note to yourself about that. You got back home, took a nice cold shower before starting on your homework. You took quick bites in between to fill your forever hungry stomach and before you knew it, it was already 8PM.

You cleared your study desk and packed your school bag. After that, you jumped onto your bed and just stared at the ceiling for a few moments. Then, your phone vibrated. You unlocked it and read the message.

From: Woohyun

How was the kiss?

Your eyes widened in shock and after that, you throw your phone onto the floor. * Gross bustard. * You thought in your head.

The next morning, you were happy that it was raining cats and dogs with thunder and lightning flashing. Without the loud thunder, you wouldn't have woken up from your deep slumber. It was 645AM when you woke up. Feeling fresh, you didn't want to go back to sleep. Instead, you take a shower and get yourself ready for school.

It was still raining hard once you were done getting ready. Feeling extra cold that morning, you brought along your black hoodie. Wearing it over your blazer, you ran to your car with the hood covering your head.

" Phewh. " You say after slamming the door close. You start the engine and drive off to another boring day at school, you thought.

When you reach school, there weren't many students there yet. Considering you set off from your home quite early. You walk up to your locker and take out the necessary books for the first few periods. After that, you walked to the toilet to dry yourself off.

You tie your hair into a lose side ponytail since it got a little wet from the rain. After that, you walk out of the toilet, heading to your first classroom. Without realizing, someone had caught up with you by your side.

" Hey. " He says, you jump a little, startled.

" Holy , Myungsoo. Hi. " You smile to him.

" Where'd you go yesterday after school? " He asked out of the blue. You eyed him from the side of your eye. " No where, went back home. "

Myungsoo nodded. " Hey Yoomi, please be careful. Watch where you're going and... take care of yourself? Yeah.... " He said awkwardly.

You gave him a weird look at raised your left eyebrow at him. " What are you saying this? " He shakes his head. " Um, nothing, nevermind! " He hugs you, a k w a r d l y. " I'll see you later, bye! " He says in a rush and soon, he was off.

* Weird kid, * You thought as you continued walking to your classroom.

How you wish you could punch today in the face. Classes went well but the only thing that bugged you was Woohyun. He didn't do anything to you this time round, but he was following you like a mad stalker. You made yourself look like you didn't know about his presence everywhere you were. He kept at least a good 20 metres apart from you. You wanted to see how long all of this would last.

" Yoomi! " You heard Zico call out your name. You turn around and smile. " Yes? " Your sharp eyes saw Woohyun trying to hide behind a row of lockers.

" Wanna hang out today? " He asks cooly. " Mhhm, where? " He shrugged his shoulders. " Our crib? Our get a bite? I don't know. The boys are at the carpark. "

The two of you walk to the parking lot to meet up with the other six members of Block B. You gave all of them a short and tight hug. After a while, you all decide to head over to town to get something to eat, Zico's treat. Once again, Ukwon had insisted on driving you to the place, with your car. You let him again, though.

This time round, the ride wasn't so quiet, unlike yesterdays.

" He's stalking you. " Ukwon says. You glance over at him before looking out of the window. " I know that. "

" Wanna bet he's following us now, too? " You could feel Ukwon smirking, and you were right. " Hmm, can't be so sure. Maybe he is? " You smiled.

The both of you exchanged light coversations until you reached the destination. It was a dubokki house, not many students were there, but you were assured by the Block B members that the place sold goooood dubokki. You walked around the table until you found yourself a seat which Minhyuk had pulled out for you. You smiled to him before sitting down.

" Ahjumma, 7 plates of dubokki please! " Zico shouted to the old woman at the counter and she immediately got to their order. You sat in between Minhyuk and Yukwon. You were just tapping your fingers onto the table to the beat that was playing in your head, minding your own business, until Zico called you.

" Yes? " You smile to him. " Has that douche been messing with you? " He asks. Your smile turned flat as you thought of the text message that Woohyun had sent you last night, but you didn't want them to know about it so you shake your head. " Nope. "  

At the right timing, 7 boys walked into the house, the boys whom you know as Infinite.

Their eyes widened when they saw you with Block B and so did yours. Your jaw was about to drop when you saw Woohyun there. Zico turned around and saw the boys walking in as well. Myungsoo maintained his cool and waved at you. You smiled and waved back, mouthing a hi to him. They sat just a table away from yours. * Great. *

The ahjumma came to your table with a tray filled with seven plates. She laid one in front of each person. " Kamsahamnida, ahjumma. " You bowed your head.

Yukwon saw your etiqutte and smiled to himself. " Don't you dare tell me the dubokki here .  "Zico pointed at you with his fork.

You poked a piece of dubokki into your fork and let the hot frenzy melt in your mouth.

" Ghdsalhsjkdsla " You tried mumbling out with a pleasured smile as you chewed on the food. " Just as I thought. " Zico nodded his head and ate his meal happily. You were almost done with your dubokki until you saw Myungsoo making eye-contact with you. You turned your head and smiled at him.

He made a hand gesture, asking you to come over to their table. You shook your head, you couldn't leave the guys! Then, Myungsoo brought his DSLR out. When Myungsoo brings his DSLR out, he will do whatever it takes to take photos with whatever, whoever he wants to. And by showing his camera to you, you knew that he demanded a photo taken.* Aigoo. *

" Um, guys. " You say as you put your fork down on the table and seven pair of eyes looks at you. " Do you mind if I go over to their table for a while? " You ask them.

" Why? " Minhyuk asks. " Myungsoo wants to take a photo... " Embarrased.

" Oh the handsome one? " Taeil asked and you nodded with a giggle.

" As long as you come back to us. " Zico said without looking up from his plate.

You jogged your way to Infinite's table.

" Hi guys! " You waved to six boys, standing next to Myungsoo. " Noona! " Sungjong exclaimed. You ruffled his hair. You put your hands on your hips as you face Myungsoo. " Photo? " You asked him. He nodded with a smile. You bent down to his level as he put the camera in front of the two faces. The first shot, the both of you just smiled prettily. The second one was the both of you doing a peace sign next to your eyes, cheeks touching.

You lightly slapped your jaw from the slight pain.

" Happy now, photographer? " Myungsoo nodded as he looked at the two photos again. " How's the food, guys? " You ask.

" Yoomi, you sound like you work here. " Hoya laughed. " But it's good. " You rolled your eyes playfully at him.

" Okay, I'll see you guys in school soon? " You say.

" Where are you going? " Dongwoo asked. " Ladies! " You say as you run off to the direction of the toilet.

After doing your small business, you wash your hands thoroughly before going out. When you open the door, you jumped back when you saw Woohyun leaning against the wall.

" Dude, this is a girls toilet. What are you doing waiting out here! " You shouted. Woohyun stood up straight now, not touching the wall. He took a step closer to you.

" I miss you. " He whispers. You roll your eyes. " We're over, Woohyun. Why can't you understand that? "

" Because I was stupid and I still love you! " He exclaimed.

" Love? Hah. It's not called love when you cheated, bro. " You smiled evily at him. " What do I have to do the get back your trust, Yoomi?! " He shouted.

You shake your head, " Nothing. "

Woohyun let his head fall as he grab your wrists softly. You had this gut feeling that he was about to do something wrong.

" Woohyun stop it. Our relationship was nothing but a memory. Don't you remember what I said at the house? I didn't want this relationship to end, but your actions made me end it. I can't trust you anymore and being a friend is the closest you can be to be from then onwards. "

You sighed. " I thought you understood that. "

And your gut feeling was right. His lips immediately crash onto yours. The lips that you miss kissing. You push him back immediately.

" NAM WOOHYUN STOP IT! " You shouted, loud enough that you were sure the two groups of boys outside could hear you.

" I'm never gonna stop trying, Yoomi! " He said. " Good luck then, bastard. " You spit those words at him before you came stomping out into the eating area. All eyes were on you, which you ignored.

You grab your bag. You gave Yukwon and Minhyuk a lose hug, whispering " Sorry, gotta go. " to both their ears. Then you proceed to Myungsoo, after that, you left the two groups there dumbfounded, waiting for an answer, as you drive off back home.