words.

Falling In Love

The weekends came soon and you were more than delighted to have a few more hours of sleep. It was Saturday and you naturally woke up at 10:30AM. You stretched your arms and legs and cracked your neck. You smile to yourself.

 * The start of a new day! * You thought. Hopefully, nothing would go wrong today.

You got out of bed and took a shower and dressed yourself in a pair of black tights and a denim shirt. You were heading over to Infinite's dorm, after much pestering from Dongwoo. He misses you a lot, so does the other members. As much as you didn't want to see Woohyun's face, you missed the boys too and being the thoughtful hyungs they were, they cooked a nice lunch for you.

You started your car engine and drove off to Infinite's house. When you reached, you walked up to their door, taking a deep and long breath before knocking on the door. You giggle when you heard Sungjong shouting, " Hyung get the door! "

The door opened and the first person you see is Woohyun in a black wife-beater. His eyes widened. You ignored him and kept a straight face. Before he was able to say anything, Dongwoo had shoved him aside.

" My baby!!!! " Dongwoo shouted as he picked you up and started hugging you, twirling you in rounds.

" Ok-Okay oppa, I miss you too!!! " You shouted.

He finally put you down and kissed the top of your head. He put his arms around your shoulder while walking into the house with you.

" How have you been? " He asked.

" I've been.... normal? " You giggle. " Sungjong!!! " You shout when you see the pretty boy walking out of his room. You run to him and hug him tight.

" Noona! " He hugged back, equally tight. You release him and pinch his cheeks before running back to Dongwoo. The two of you hoped onto the sofa and sat comfortably next to each other while watching tv.

You look around the house and wondered why it was quieter than usual days. You look up to Dongwoo and ask where the others had gone off to. He said that they went out for a while to buy some of their things. You wondered why Woohyun and Sungjong decided to stay back home. After a while of watching television, Dongwoo received a phone call.

He got up and walked towards his room while talking on the phone. You shrugged it off and just continued watching tv. A moment later, Dongwoo came out wearing a jacket over his black t-shirt before.

" Babygirl, I gotta go out for a while. They need someone to drive them back home, complaining all the time. Will you be alright here? "

" I will. Sungjong will be here, right? " You justed wanted to make sure.

" No, sorry noona! I'm gonna follow hyung. " He walks out of his room and shouts from the upper level of the house.

You turn to Dongwoo and even before you could open your mouth, he talked first. " He's asleep. We'll be back even before he wakes up. " He referred to Woohyun. You sighed.

Dongwoo ruffles your forehead before walking towards the front door. " Ya Sungjong, palli! " He shouts. Sungjong comes running down from the stairs shouting " Bye noona! " as he passes by you. You slump your body on the sofa, took the tv remote and started going through the different channels.

It was boring, each and every minute that passed by. * I wish Infinite oppas could come back soon. * You thought to yourself.

After figuring out that there won't be anything for you to watch on television, you walked over to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water. You pulled out a cup and poured ice cold water from the jug inside the fridge. You put the jug back into the fridge. You got the shock of your life after closing the door.

" Holy crap. " You put your hand on your chest as you breathed out loudly. " I thought you were sleeping. "

" I was, but I wanted some water. " Woohyun said softly. You sighed and walked over to the dining table. You sat down and continued sipping from your glass. You watched Woohyun's every move carefully. Sure as hell you missed him but after what he did to you, you couldn't help but think of him differently.

You missed his morning calls and good mornings texts. He would be your first hello and your last goodbye on any day. You missed his warm and long hugs, those arms around you, the pair which you know could keep you safe, but not anymore. You missed his aegyo and as much as you hate to admit it, all of his greasiness around you. You missed his hand in yours, his arm around your waist. His beautiful voice which sometimes sang you to sleep. You felt like as though a big part of you had been thrown away.

As you were in your train of thoughts, Woohyun had quietly sat down opposite of you with a glass of water in his hands.

" Thinking? " He asked, breaking you from your other world. You nod your head.

Suddenly, Woohyun takes your hands and places them on his. He hold them tight, and there you could feel his warmth all over again.

" Yoomi-ah, " He whispered.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't have treated you like that, I was an idiot. I shouldn't have fallen for her sweet words, I shouldn't have went after her. I was being stupid and naive and I would never forgive myself for letting myself betray you. I never thought of doing that but some part of me, just, it just wouldn't listen. I never wanted this trouble to start. I never wanted to lose you and I'm hoping that I never will. I'll understand that you'll never be able to forgive me for my stupid mistake, but would you at least accept me back into your heart? "

After his long speech, you try wriggling your hand away from his and successfuly did. You shake your head softly and look at him with teary eyes.

" I can't, Woohyun. I'll never be able to look at you the same way after the incident. Look, you don't know how much pain, anger and sadness I felt after seeing you and  Minhee in the classroom. How could you, Woohyun? If you were over me, you could've told me and I would've understood. We could have broken up and Minhee could make you all hers, make you happy. You didn't have to torture me this way. My feelings for you would remain the same. I've loved you for a long time, and it won't just disappear in a click. But those feelings would change and I'll have to move on, and you could too, with her, maybe. I'll miss you, that's for sure. But... I can't accept you Woohyun, not anytime sooner or later. "

You felt as though as knife had cut through you. Your tears were streaming down your cheeks but you were able to maintain a straight voice. You were relieved for being able to tell Woohyun everything that has been in your mind lately and nothing said was false. You see a few drops of tears dropping onto his cheeks already, he must've been feeling the pain too. You brush your fingers over your cheek, wiping away the tears slowly.

" I'm sorry... " He whispered in a croacked voice.

You purse your lips together, trying to hide the sob that was bound to come out soon. You shook your head and looked away from him. You stood up from your seat with shaky knees. You wanted to call Dongwoo, ask him where he was and what not. As you walked pass Woohyun, he softly grabbed your wrist and spun your around, now you were facing him, faces just a few inches apart.

" Please. " He begged, lowering his forehead so now it was touching yours.

You close your eyes, not wanting to see his. You take a long, deep breath.

" I'm sorry. " You whisper.

A few seconds later, you heard sounds of people talking coming from the front door. You looked at Woohyun once before pushing his wrist and body away from yours. You quickly rubbed your eyes and dried you cheeks, hoping that they won't know what you did while they were gone. When the front door opened, you saw oppas and Sungjong walking in with grocery bags in their arms.

You softly smiled in attempt to show them that nothing happened.

" Yoomi! " Sunggyu exclaimed as walked in. " Hey oppa. " You greet him. He casually walked pass you and into the kitchen.

" Hey girl. ~ " Sungyeol patted your head and in the same way, walked into the kitchen. Sungjong and Hoya followed him. You waited for the last two to walk in, Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

Dongwoo walked in first. He opened his arms and without a word, you walked straight into them. He wrapped his arms around you and you did the same. " Nothing happened, right? " You shook your head. He let go of you and walked up to his room.

When Myungsoo walked in, he squinted his eyes when he looked at you. You gave him a questioning look as he closed the door. He walked up to you and looked deep into your soul, his eyes piercing into yours. You swallowed your saliva. Myungsoo was the cautious and careful type. He won't notice things very easily and won't let you go off without an explanation as well. * Should've walked away when I had the chance. *

Myungsoo stared deep into your soul, his eyes piercing into yours.

" What happened? " He asked, not too loud. You look at him with your sad eyes. He wrapped his right arm around your shoulder and walked you upstairs to his room which was shared with Sungyeol. He sat you down on his bed and while he sat down on his table chair. He wheeled himself in front of you and crossed his arms on the back rest of the chair.

" Wanna talk about it? " He asked in his caring voice. A very rare voice to be heard from the Kim Myungsoo.

" Me and Woohyun just talked for a bit while you guys were out, that's all. " You tilted your head to the right side.

" Are you sure? He didn't do anything to you? "

" No, no he didn't. " You laughed softly. " Thanks for asking though, oppa. " You smiled.

" Anything for you. " He ruffled your hair slightly. " You can tell me if he does anything to you. I'll punch him in the balls and- " 

" Ok oppa, I get it. "

Myungsoo smiled and stood up. He linked your arms with his and walked down the plight of stairs together. As you walked down, you could smell the aroma of the food cooking in the kitchen flowing up into your nose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey readers! how are you guys liking the story so far? i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it. Do comment and tell me what you think of the chapters typed so far! ;*

anyway, it's b.a.p's gummy smile leader's birthday tomorrow! 

happy birthday to the amazing leader of b.a.p, yongguk!
i love his gummy smile and his deep husky voice and his... well, i love everything about him. 8D