more tears.

Falling In Love

Sorry guys, I'm gonna change the font again! 

(*◕‿◕*)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You tapped your pen against your table as you watch the hand of the clock tick by. The moment the bell rang, you threw your books into your bag and speed walked to the carpark, where Minhyuk had promised to meet you. You were sure that Infinite would be there, too.

Once you reach the carpark, Minhyuk was waiting for you, leaning against a lampost. You walk up to him with a poker face. He straightened himself up when you came and pointed to a car. You looked and saw Woohyun there, alone.

* Why is he alone? * You thought to yourself.

You were as ready as ever to confront your psychotic, stalking, ex-boyfriend. You took a step forward and so did Minhyuk. You turned around and stopped him, putting your head on his chest.

" I know you wanna be there for me, but I think it's better if I go myself. " You say softly.

Minhyuk nods his head. " I'll be right here. " He takes a step backwards. You smile at him before walking to Woohyun.

He seemed to be engrossed in whatever was showing on his iPhone screen. You took a deep breathe, just a few more steps. When you were close enough, you called out his name.

" Woohyun. " You said firmly.

He looked up immediately and put his phone into his pocket. " Yoomi... " He said. 

" I wanna talk. " You were now standing right in front of him. Woohyun kept quiet, waiting for you to continue talking.

" Will you stop harassing me already? Why keep torturing me! You're a good example of a bure bastard, Nam Woohyun. Why do you still steal kisses from me? I wouldn't mine if we were still together but we're not, god damn it! I thought you've understood me when we were talking over at the dorm. Friends was all I could call us as. Friends. I gave you that luxury, but instead you wanted more? You want us to get back again? Are you ing blind, Woohyun?! What the hell is wrong with you! Why can't you accept the fact that we're over and done with! "

You shouted at him. You were on the verge as tears as you sigh out loud. You felt a tear drop onto your cheek. Woohyun's eyes enlarged. His hand extended out to wipe it off but you take a step back.

" Don't ing touch me. " You spit at him. " I want an answer, Woohyun. " You demanded.

Woohyun looked down at his feet and scratched the back of his head and sighes as well. More of your tears came out. Finally, he looks up.

" I told you, I wasn't gonna give up, no matter what it takes, I will not give up. I'm living a miserable life without you, Yoomi. You were my everything- "

" You were my everything too, Woohyun. Until you decided to cheat on me. " You cut him. " Look, if you're gonna give me the same old answer, I might as well leave right now. "

Woohyun stayed quiet. He wasn't sure how to respond.

" Just think about it, Woohyun. If you love me that much, you'd want to see me happy, right? Do you think your actions are making me feel like as though I'm the happiest girl on the world? " You left him with those words to think about.

You turned your heel and walked towards where Minhyuk was standing, wiping your tears away as you do. Without a question, Minhyuk opens up his arms and let you hug him tight. You dig your face into his neck and and breath, trembling.

After a while, you pulled away.

" Today . " You muttered under your breathe. Minhyuk laughed softly. " Come, I'll get you a smoothie. " He pulled your hand softly and you follow him. He walked you to his car, opened the passenger sit and you sit inside. He drove off soon.

Around 10 minutes later, you guys arrive at a small cafe downtown, you weren't sure exactly where though. You and Minhyuk get out of the car at the same time.

" I come here when I feel stressed. " He says with a smile as he leads you into the Cafe.

You have to admit, it was really nice. The design of the cafe made you feel warm and welcomed. The waiters were smiling at the two of you. You walk up to the cashier and looked at the menu.

" One Mango Smoothie, please. " You said nicely, trying to smile to the waiter at the cashier. He presses some buttons on the screen. " How about the boyfriend? " He asks.

You almost choke on your saliva and Minhyuk's eyes enlarged.

" We're not together. " The both of you said in unison. The waiter's face went pale. " My apologies, I shouldn't have assumed. " Minhyuk shakes it off and orders his drink. " One Ice Latte. " Before you were able to take out your wallet, Minhyuk had already paid the cashier. You let him, lazy to argue.

You choose a table at the back part of the cafe. It was dimmer there. You take your seat opposite Minhyuk. After a while, he finally speaks up.

" You wanna talk about it? " He asks.

You think about it. " He told me that he wasn't going to give up. That I'm his everything. " You say. Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. 
" That's all? " " I didn't let him talk. I knew he was going to give me the same old answers. "

Minhyuk nods as he understands. " Yoomi, I know you're in pain right now, but soon, I'm sure all of this will fade away and your life will be happier. " You try to give him a smile. " I hope so. "

Soon, the same waiter came and placed the drinks on your table. He left quickly after. You and Minhyuk exchanged small talk in between the sips of your drinks. Time passed by slowly but soon enough, it was dark.

Minhyuk had sent you back home where you took a bath and went straight to sleep.

-

Woohyun was pacing back and fourth in the room he was sharing with Sunggyu.

* Making her cry, unable to make her happy, breaking her heart, again. Is that what you're trying to do, Woohyun? * He questions himself. Woohyun's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID which said, Minhee ~ <3

Disgusted with himself, he threw his phone onto the floor. After hearing the sudden noise, Sunggyu came into the room with Dongwoo to see what was going on. Woohyun was still walking back and fourth.

" What was that? " Sunggyu asked as he opened the door. " Dude, sit down, you're making me dizzy already. " Dongwoo said.

Woohyun groans in frustration. Sunggyu and Dongwoo exchange worried looks.

" CAN YOU SIT DOWN?! " Sunggyu shouted. Woohyun gave him a stare before following the leaders words. The two older ones stand in front of him with their arms crossed.

" Yoomi, isn't it? " Sunggyu asked. Woohyun shakes her head.

" She just won't understand how much I still love her. How badly I need her in my life. " Woohyun says. Dongwoo sighed and sits down next to Woohyun. He puts a hand on his right shoulder.

" I saw you two talking at the carpark. What did she say? "

" She told me... She said, " If you love me that much, you'd want to see me happy, right? Do you think your actions are making me feel like as though I'm the happiest girl on the world? " " Woohyun repeated Yoomi's words as though the moment just happened.

Sunggy and Dongwoo exchange looks when Woohyun hung his head low. He clasps his hands and rest it on the back of his neck, elbows on his thighs.

" Have you thought about her words yet? " Dongwoo asked. Woohyun looks up. " Yes, I have. But I can't seem to come up with any ideas or conclusions. "

Sunggyu sits down next to Woohyun as well, patting his back.

" I'm no good with words or girls. But from what Yoomi said, I think that she's getting really sad and angry about your acts. You already broke her heart, Woohyun. You're not gonna do it again, are you? She already forgave you, don't make her take her words back. You should know her, shouldn't you? Know her limits, how far she can go. Aren't you considering her feelings? She already said that she wants to be just friends. Isn't that enough for you? You love her still, so just make her happy from a distance. "

Sunggyu adviced. Woohyun sighs.

" Think about it, bro. We'll me outside if you need anything. " Dongwoo pats Woohyun's back and leaves the the room with Sunggyu.

Woohyun lies his head on his pillow, starring at the ceiling.

* Did I realy go overboard? Am I really hurting her feelings? *

-

Minhyuk threw his car keys on top of the table and takes off his blazer. The living room was in a mess. Pillows on the floor, food packets all over the table, Lee Taeil sleeping like a pig on the sofa. Minhyuk shakes his head as he walks into his room.

He hangs his blazer at the back rest of his chair. Yukwon comes in soon after, chewing on a gum.

" Where have you been? " He asks lazily while crawling onto his bed. " Out with Yoomi. " Minhyuk says.

" Yoomi? " Yukwon's once lazy tone, disappeared. " She was crying, again. "

Yukwon's fights tightened. " Because of the ? " Minhyuk nods his head.

" When is he ever going to give up. " Yukwon muttered under his breath. " What was that? " Minhyuk asked. Yukwon shakes his head and walks out of the room, into Zico's.

The leader was busy re-arranging the positions of his Hello Kitty soft toys.

" Now you, princess, you'll be right here in the middle, where all the other kitty's can protect you! " Zico said joyfully.

* Why is he the leader again? * Yukwon thought as he sat down on Zico's Hello Kitty bed. Zico seemed totally unaware of Yukwon's presence. Yukwon took a pillow and threw it to Zico's direction, destroying his once neat and tidy Hello Kitty collection.

Zico dropped the soft toy in his hand. " WHO THE DARES MESS WITH MY KITTY'S?!??!?!?!?!?!! " He exploded.

" I can't understand why you're the leader. " Yukwon said. 

" Easy, I- " " Shut up. "

" So why are you here? " Zico asks, wheeling himself to Yukwon.

" Yoomi cried again today. That douche seriously... " " So you want to beat him up? " " Well, maybe... "

The conversation lasted until midnight, before all of them went to sleep.