confession.

Falling In Love

" Of course, what is it? "

Yukwon took a deep breath, " Actually, I've had this thing for you ever since I laid my eyes on you. It's hard to believe, but it's true Yoomi. For the past few weeks when all you've done was cry, you have no idea how much I wanted to wrap my arms around you and comfort you. It hurt me so much to see you like that. That douche didn't deserve you and I'd be able to treat you better than him, at least. "

Yukwon's words softened your heart, but you had no mindset to make any major decisions right now. You walk up to him and give him a soft peck on the cheek.

" That's very sweet of you, Yukwon. " You say, smiling. You take step back and look into his eyes, " But I can't many any decisions right now. After what I've been through... I need time. " You sigh.

Yukwon shook his head, " Of course, Yoomi. I understand. " " I'm sorry. "

" Don't be. " He got onto his motor.

" Goodnight, Yoomi. " He said before putting on his helmet. " Goodnight, " You whispered back. You watch as Yukwon drive his way out of your apartment.

As much as you loved today, it has been really tiring, so you drag your feet back home.

~

Weeks had passed ever since your little " date " with Yukwon happened. Ever since then, the both of you seemed to get a long better and were much more closer. You were happy to have him around you and so was he.

It was nearing May, which meant that the mid-year examinations would start soon. That also meant that all students were busy, studying, mugging. Libraries were always full, even at night sometimes. As for you, you'd always either be studying alone, sometimes with Block B, sometimes with Infinite.

It was a Saturday morning. You sighed when you felt the rays of sun hit your face. You put your arm over your eyes, hoping to get more sleep. It didn't seem to work. * C'mon Yoomi, get your up and start studying! *

You groaned and dragged your feet to the toilet. After washing up, you fixed yourself a quick breakfast. While munching on your sandwhich, you look outside the window, up the sky. It didn't seem as bright as before. Dark clouds were slowly moving over.

You exhaled loudly, walking up to your room soon after. You brought up along with you a hot cup of milo and also some snacks.

" Alright Yoomi! What first? " You said to yourself, aloud. You grabbed your schoolbag and took out all the textbooks inside. Biology, Math and Chemisty. You tapped your chin, * Hmm, Biology? * Biology it was. You flipped through the pages and started on your long studying day.  

After revising your Biology, you moved on to Maths. After 8 long hours of studying, you were exhausted and your brain felt like it could absorb no more. You closed you book and headed for your bed. It was 6PM but you were as tired as hell, and all you could think of was sleep.

Just before your eyes could close, you received a phone call. You groaned as you unlock your phone,

" Hello? " " Hello, noona? "

" Oh, Sungjong-ah, wae? "

" Noona, I need help in Math. " He said, sadly. " Do you mind coming over for a while to teach me? "

" Where are the hyungs? " " They're busy studying and they won't answer my questions. "

You sighed, * There goes my sleep. *

" Alright alright, I'll be there in a while. "

" Oh, noona. You're the best, thank you! "

You put down the phone and exhaled loudly. You dragged yourself to the wardrobe and changed. Wearing a black batman pullover with a pair of black jeans, you wear your geek glasses and tie your hair in the messiest bun possible. After putting on your converse shoes, you head out for Infinite's house.

Upon reaching, you knocked on their door softly, but it was answered a few seconds later. Sungjong opened it with a smile, " Thanks for coming, noona. " He says, " I owe you one. " You step into the house, shaking your head.

" I'm just here to help, " You look around the house and realize the peace and quiet. " Where's everyone? "

" Oh, everyone's in their rooms, studying. " Sungjong said as he walked up the stairs, you nod behind him. You followed him into your room which he shared with Sungyeol and Hoya. They looked up and smiled at you,

" What are you doing here? " Sungyeol asks. " You guys wouldn't teach Sungjong, so I'm here to help. " Maknae immediately earned a death glare from his hyung, " Why'd you ask her to come over! Don't you think she needs to study too? "

Sungjong face fell blank and his mouth hanged open, " I didn't think of that... " He moved himself, now facing you.

" Noona, I'm so sorry!! " He said loudly, " I didn't think about that! "

You laughed, shaking your head. " It's alright! I already studied in the morning, I ended when you called. " You gave him a thumbs up. " I'm fine, Sungyeol. " You assure him.

After that, the both of you made your way back down to the living room. Sungjong layed his textbook, file and papers on the table. " So what are you having difficulty in? " You ask Sungjong, looking through his papers. " The formulaes for most of the topics, actually. " He scratched his head.

You look at him with a smile, * Another long evening. * You sighed and started teaching him a few tactics and ways to remember all the equations and formulaes.

After what seemed like forever, Sungjong had finally managed to get all the questions you asked him as a mini-test, correct. You stretched and yawned as Sungjong made his way to his room to put his books back, proming to make you ramen and hot chocolate once he came back down.

You rested your head against the sofa and your eyes close immediately. You fall into a deep slumber.

At that second, Dongwoo walked out of his room. As he walked down the stairs, he saw you on the floor, back leaning against the sofa. " Yoomi? " He called out, but you didn't answer. He walked over and looked at your face.

* She's asleep? * He thought, head tilted to the side. Right then, Woohyun came out of his room as well. " What are you looking at, hyung? " He asked Dongwoo from upstairs. Dongwoo turned and moved aside, letting Yoomi get in view.

" Yoomi? What is she doing here? " He asked, walking down.

" I asked her over! " Sungjong answered, walking out of his room. " Well, she fell asleep. " Dongwoo said. Sungjong skipped down the stairs quickly, " Eh? "

Now all three boys were hovering over you. " But she was awake three minutes ago! " Sungjong exclaimed.

" Will you shut up? She's asleep! " Woohyun smack maknae's head. " How long were you studying for? "

" We started at since and it's.... 10 now. " He glanced over at the clock. " And she said she was studying since morning before she came over. " Sungjong felt guilty now.

" I think she's too tired, " Dongwoo said. " Hyung, we should let her sleep over. She didn't bring her car here. "

Without saying another word, in one swift motion, Woohyun had Yoomi carried bridal style in his arms, " I'll let her sleep in my room. " He turned around and started walking up the stairs. He layed her down on his bed softly and pulled the blanket over her body.

He moved closer and brushed the hair covering your eyes, placing them behind your ear. He admires your face and starts thinking. * Pabo, always thinking about others. Now you've overworked yourself. *