date?

Falling In Love

You were hyped up as the weekends were coming but what make you really look forward to it was that you'll have a whole day out with Yukwon!

It was a Saturday morning. The sun's rays shined into your room and onto your face. This is the first time ever, that you're not complaining about it. Instead, you give thanks. Without hesitating, you grab your towel and dart into the toilet.

You wanted to be free today, after all the problems that has been going on in your life. You were ready to give Yukwon your biggest thanks before returning back home tonight. After showering, you walk to your wardrobe and sat for a moment, thinking of what to wear.

Yukwon didn't really tell you guys where you'll be going. Wear a dress? What if you go ice skating and fall on your . Wear shorts? What if he decides to have a movie-marathon and you'll be freezing your legs off.

In the end, you decide to go with a pair of denim blue jeans, a black singlet and a denim shirt, with the buttons undone. You let your hair fall down onto your shoulders and your bangs covering your forehead. You receive a message from Yukwon saying that he was already at the lobby.

You grabbed your already packed bag and head downstairs.

You instantly smile at the sight of Yukwon. But... you were shocked. The two of you had somewhat... matching... clothes. He was wearing jeans with a denim shirt too.

The both of you laugh when you see each other's attire.

" Hey, copycat. " You greet him. " Hey! I didn't know you where gonna wear this! " Yukwon defended. You laughed at him. Once again, he help you put on the helmet.

" Hey oppa, where are we going today? " " Well, I actually have got a whole list of things. " He admits. " You'll see later on. " You hop onto the motorcycle and hug his waist as he drove to your destination.

The weather was perfect today and you prayed that it won't rain any time soon.

When you arrive, you take off your helmet to get a better view of the place. Your face changed in an expression as it showed an excited one.

" AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!! " You jump up and down like a little kid as you point to the huge park filled with crazy rides. Yukwon laughed at you.

" Come on! " He pulled your hand and you ran by his side towards the entrance. Yukwon paid for the tickets and the both of you enter the park immediately.

The both of you were driving each other mad, in a good way. You loved amusement park's and fast rides. Even Yukwon was amazed at how many rides girl could take in one whole hour.

" Oppa, let's go here! " You dragged him to the Transformers 4D rollercoaster ride. You squeal at the sight of Bubblebee. " My boyfriend. " You tell Yukwon as you point to the Yellow robot-car.

You put on your glasses and enter hand in hand with Yukwon onto the car. " I'm so excited! " You say to him.

The ride soon started. It was a fast one, it kept moving forward and backwards. The part you liked the most was when you guys were 
" falling " down a building. You were sure your scream had made Yukwon's ears death.

" That was so much fun. " You smile to Yukwon once the ride was over.

It was mid-afternoon and the both of you was getting rather tired from riding all of the rides over and over again. Yukwon bought you a drink and you gulp down on it in a few seconds. He sat down beside you and you leaned your against his shoulder.

" Tired alredy? " He asked and you nod your head. " Let's get out of here, I still have more things to do with you. " He says. Yukwon pulls you up slowly and you walk right beside him, no space between the both of you at all.

You ask no more questions and let Yukwon lead the way to wherever the next destination was. It was rather near so you didn't take the motorcycle.

The both of you ended up at the foot of a huge building. It looked professional, but something about it seemed fun. You look up and examine the many floors. " Woah. " Was all you managed to say. Yukwon smiled at you and brought you into the building.

The both of you walk pass the counter as though you were normal people who were members of this whole place. You gave Yukwon a weird look but kept quiet in the end. You entered the lift and Yukwon pressed the number 15.

He led you out once the doors opened. You look around at all the rooms. Weird enough, you heard a loud song coming from one of the rooms. " Where are weeeee. " You asked like a little girl. Yukwon opened a door, which was where the music was coming from.

" Go on in. " He says. You were hesitant, but in the end you went it. A smile crept up onto your face when you saw the familiar faces.

" Oppas! " You say when you saw Minhyuk and the rest of Block B. " And Jihoon. " You remember the younger one. " Hey! " Minhyuk walked over to you and gave you a tight hug.

" Wassup girl! " Kyung said with his gummy smile. There was something about that smile that could brighten up your day.
" Wassup oppa! "  You laughed.

Yukwon walked into the room and stood beside you. " This is where we practice our dancing. " He said. " You guys dance? " You were actually pretty surprised. " No wait, Zico, can dance? " You ask again.

" I'm the third best dancer actually. " He smiled evily at you. " Then who's the first two? " You ask.

" Yukwon and Minhyuk! " Jaehyo pointed. You turned to the two. " I never knew you two could dance! " You put your hands on your hips. " Well you never asked. " " There's many things you don't know about us, Yoomi. "

" I want to see you guys dance! " You cheer. But both of them shook their heads with serious face. You pouted, " Please? " The two looked at each other and sighed. Taeil the music and a Chris Brown song come on. They seemed to have this routine planned out already. You watched in awe as their moves were synchronized to the second and they did no mistakes.

At the end of the song, you clap your hands. " Oppas were great! " You high-fived the both of them. " Can you dance? " Minhyuk asked as he wiped his sweat off.

" Um, a bit? " You tilted your head. " But I can't dance in this! " You pointed to your attire. " Why not? I did! " Yukwon said.

You shook your head. " You look like you're used to it. " You said. Yukwon ignored your comment and dragged you to the middle of the room. Taeil music. Not wanting to embarrass yourself, you danced to your full ability, like how you did with Dongwoo the day before.

At the end of the song, you heard nothing. You looked at all their faces, their jaws were hanging. "What? What is that horrible?" You scratched your head.

" Horrible? You dance better than me, Yoomi-ah! " Taeil said. He got up and high-fived you and soon, everyone started clapping . " Never knew you could dance, girl! " Kyung said.

" Noona was great! " Jihoon pumped his fist into the air.

You looked at Zico. " Better than you? " You asked him with a smile. He nodded his head and shrugged. Minhyuk ruffled your hair softly, " You were great, Yoomi! " He picked you up and twirled you around in the air.

" Awh, thanks oppa! " Yukwon was walking over to you, " You were amazing. " He said with a smile. " Thank you. "

You watch Kyung and Zico have a rap battle and after that, Taeil and Jaehyo for a vocal face-off. You were surprised once again by the fact that they had so many different talents behind those gorgeous faces.

" You wanna go? " Yukwon whispered and you nod your head. " Guys, we'll get going first. " Yukwon said. You said goodbye to everybody and left the building with Yukwon.

" Where to next! " You cheered.

 

Without realising, it had turned dark outside and the sun was no longer in sight. You didn’t know you had spent that much time with Block B.

” Dinner. ” Yukwon smiled.

Feeling safe around him, you wrap your arm around his left arm and walked to the restaurant. Yukwon was taken aback by your move but he liked it.

The restaurant was classy, fine-dining. There was many families there which made the atmosphere a happy one as they filled the noise level with their laughter.

You were impressed as how Yukwon had already booked tables for two. He pulled your chair out and you sit, tucking yourself back in.

You wait for Yukwon to take his seat opposite of you.

” Didn’t know know you liked fine-dining. ” You raised your eyebrows.

” Like I said, there’s many things that you don’t know about me. ”

You saved the talk for later and ordered your dinner. You had Mushroom Ravioli while Yukwon ordered Sirloin Steak.

” Well then, would you like to tell me more about yourself? ” You ask once the waitress had gone.

” Hmm, that depends. Would you tell more about yourself too then? ” ” Of course! ”

” Okay okay. First thing. I aspire to become a singer and dancer. ”

You nod your head and clap lightly. 
” Not bad. ”

” Second, I can play the guitar…? ”

Your eyes beamed, ” Really?! That’s so cool! I’ve always wanted to learn how to play it. ” You pout. ” Maybe I could teach you someday. ” Yukwon says. You nod with a smile.

The rest of the conversation went on with Yukwon telling you more of his personal life. You learned that he has a brother, dancing is his life, he loves ice cream and cats and many more.

The food came soon and both of you indulge into it. Yukwon had cut a small piece of his steak and poked it into his fork.

” Try mine! ” Yukwon says as he bring the fork towards your mouth. You blush at him as he fed you. 
” Nice right? ” He asks. You nod your head as you chew onto the meat.

You started twirling some of your pasta and mushroom around your fork and fed it to him as well.

” How about mine? ” ” Delicious. ”

Even though insisting on paying for dinner, Yukwon wouldn’t even let you take out your purse.

After all the arguing, it was already 9PM. The wind started to get chilly so you clung onto Yukwon’s arm tighter.

” Was that the last part for today? ” you ask with a hint of sadness in your voice.

” Of course not. There’s one more thing left. ”

Yukwon led you to Han River. There were many people there and you thought that it was rather weird.

” What’s the occasion? ” You ask looking around. ” Wait for it. ” Yukwon said, looking at his wrist watch.

” 3, ”

” 2, ”

You wondered why in the world he was counting down but then you heard a loud boom!

” 1! “

You looked up to the sky and saw fireworks; beautiful colourful ones. Your mouth hanged open a bit as you watch the crackers shine the bright sky.

Yukwon glanced down at you and his heart softened. He slowly let go of you arm and hold your hand instead.

The whole scene lasted for a good ten minutes, and it ended off with a huge red heart followed by gold poppers at the side.

You were about to clap your hands but then you felt something warm in it. You looked down and saw that you were holding onto Yukwon’s hand.

You were about to let go, but then you thought, * This doesn’t feel bad at all. * You looked up and smiled at him.

The two of you were about to walk back to the motorcycle, until something caught Yukwon’s eyes.

” Yoomi, wait here! ” He said, letting go of your hand and running off into a direction. ” Err, okay? ” You said… to yourself.

While waiting for Yukwon, you looked around the park and saw many couples smiling away. * They all look so happy together. *

” Yoomi, ” you heard Yukwon call you. You turn around and your lips immediately form into a smile.

He was standing with a bouquet of roses in his hands. ” For you. ” He handed them.

You took them in your hands carefully, bringing them up to your nose and inhaling the fresh scent.

” Thank you, Yukwon. You really didn’t have to, ” your smile seemed to have difficulty fading away.

” What’s flowers without a date?- ” ” Oh wait, that didn’t come out right. ” He covered his mouth.

” Date? you ask him, still smiling. ” This was supposed to be a date? ”

Yukwon didn’t answer, mouth still covered. You giggle at him.

” Well then , what an amazing date this has been. ” You said.

Yukwon dropped his hands, ” Yoomi, this- I- ” You laughed and grabbed his hand in yours, ” Let’s go~ ” You pulled him.

You hoped into the motorcycle with ease this time and Yukwon sent you straight home.

Once reached, you take off your helmet and pass it to Yukwon.

” So…. ” Yukwon scratches the back of his head.

” Today was great, really. It made me forget about all my misery, ” you say, smiling.

” Glad you loved it. ” Yukwon says. ” Yoomi, ” He nervously said.

” Can I tell you something? “