plans.

Falling In Love

The night was rough. You couldn't sleep at all. You weren't thinking about the incident that happened at the dubokki house with Woohyun. But instead, you were thinking, * Why won't he stop? Why is he hurting me? *

Minutes turned into hours and soon, your alarm had no job for you that morning. You dragged yourself out of bed and washed up, dreading school. You didn't eat anything before leaving the house.

When you reached school, it started to rain cats and dogs. * Suits my mood. * You throught as you dragged your feet to the locker. Your face looked horrible even though it was just one whole night without sleep. Your eyebags were purely visible. Even though you looked neat with your side plaid, you were sure people could tell a difference.

You close your locker and proceeded to class. You were sleepy, alright. But... something's just stopping you from closing those brown hazel eyes of yours. You wondered and wondered. As the class passed by, you just snapped out of your own world to take down certain notes, even though you had no idea what the teacher was talking about.

During lunch, you headed to the gym, knowing that no one would be there and you would have all silence to yourself. You dropped your bag on the floor as you continued walking to one of the benches by the side.

A few minutes later, you heard the door creak open. You couldn't be bothered by anybody's prescence right now. That person took a slow walk to you, taking a seat next to you once he had reached.

" Pretty girls aren't supposed to be sad. " He said.

That made you smile, by just a little. You recognized that voice anywhere.

" Sunggyu oppa. " You greeted him. He smiled at you. " Wanna share your problems? I'm a good solver! " He joked. You knew you could trust Sunggyu with anything. He was the best of the best. You wanted to answer, but you ended up staring at the floor.

" Woohyun, is it? " He asks. You puffed your cheeks and nodded. " I don't know what's wrong with him, oppa. Why can't he understand that I don't want us to happen again? Is it so difficult for him to let go? "

" To be honest, I don't know what's going on with him too, Yoomi. He's been quiet since the break up and I really don't know what's going on in his head. " Sunggyu revealed.

Sunggyu may be the best of the best. But there are some things no one can do.

You shake your head, " It's okay, oppa. Thank you, though. " You hugged him softly. He pulled back to look at your face. He examined it for a while. " No sleep and you didn't eat, right? " He guessed.

" No, please don't make me! " You knew he was either gonna make you eat or he was going to stuff something down your throat. He squinted his eyes at you. " I'll survive the day! " You said.

" At least some milk? " He begged you. You knew he'd win in the end so you just stand up. He walked out of the gym with you and into the cafeteria. You adjust your fringe, making it cover your eyes, not wanting people to see your eyebags.

But as you did so, you didn't see the direction ahead of you. You bumped into someone lightly on the shoulder.

" Sorry. " You said. You looked up and saw Minhee. She looked at you with an eyebrow raised. " Are you blind? " She asked. You kept quiet and looked at her with a look. She folded her arms and repeated her question.

" Ya, are you deaf too? "

You were in no mood to fight right now. You couldn't even be bothered if she were to continue rambling crazy to you. Minhee smirked. 
" Hah, look at you, all miserable. Woohyun didn't deserve you. " She said.

That changed the whole subject.

You weren't thinking about Woohyun nor did you think she'd bring this topic up. But for her to say that, it made you get into your agrresive mode. She was wrong and you knew it. Even though you were the one who broke the relationship, you believed that you and Woohyun had a connection when you two were still together.

" What? " You gritted through your teeth.

" Woohyun didn't deserve you. " She repeated, smiling.

" Reality check, . He cheated on me, with you. " You said those words like you gave her a slap across the face. After realizing that she won't have anymore words to say, you turned around and continued walking with Sunggyu.

At the back, Minhee's fights were balled up tight. She wasn't happy with you.

* ing . * You thought in your head as you walked to the cafeteria.

" Go sit with them, I'll get you your milk. " Sunggyu said as he pointed to Infinite's table. Yep, Woohyun was there. You sighed and dragged your feet to where the table was. Myungsoo was the first to see you. He got up from his sit and escourted you to it.

" Thank you. " You whispered to him while looking down. You didn't even look at their faces as you fiddled your fingers with the end of your skirt, playing with your fingers. You heard whispers and was sure as hell that the boys were talking about you. You made sure your fringe was still covering your eyes.

Sunggyu arrived soon and passed you the milk. You took it and tore the opening and drank it through a straw. You didn't know you were that hungry to finish the drink in less than three minutes but you really weren't in the mood to eat too.

Knowing that Sunggyu was still standing next to you, you reach out for his hand and give it a tight squeeze as your words of thanks. You left immediately after that.

You walked to your locker to take the books needed for the next two hours, before school ends. Biology and Calculus. You pulled out the textbooks and proceeded to your next class. As you walked, you heard someone call your name. You didn't turn around though. You kept on walking.

Hearing quick footsteps coming from behind you, you knew that person had come for you.

" Yoomi, what's wrong? " Minhyuk asked. You kept quiet and kept on walking. He pulled your arm softly, making you stop. He cupped your chin, making you face him. He placed your fringe behind your ear, revealing your eyebags.

" Why-" " I don't wanna talk about it. " You cut him.

" I'll walk to you class. " He sighed. You adjusted your fringe again as Minhyuk walked next to you.

Once you reach the empty class, you walked straight to your sit. Minhyuk didn't hesistate to follow you in. He even took a sit next to yours. You stare into space quietly, ignoring his presence.

" I know you're stressed, Yoomi-ah. You know my ears are always here to listen. " He whispers.

It was a moment of silence.

" Why won't he give up? " You say. " Why won't he leave me alone? "

He positions himself so now he was facing you. " I think you should comfront him. " Minhyuk suggests.

Your eyes slowly shift to him. " You may get the answer, who knows? " He says.

" Maybe I should. " You whisper.

" Today, after school. How about that? "

You nod. " After school. " " I'll be right by your side. "