~

Falling In Love

Weeks had passed and the mid-year examinations were finally over. After getting your papers back, you were proud of your marks, of course. Studying really hard eventually payed off in the end.

" NOONA!!!!! " Sungjong screamed, running towards you in the hallway. You turned around with wide eyes, wondering why he was going all crazy.

" Woah, calm down boy. What's up? " You stopped him as he panted. He gave you a piece of paper in his hands and started jumping up and down.

You read the paper, " Maths Paper 1 and 2 - 89/100 marks. "

A huge smile grew across your face as you looked at Sungjong, " You did it, Sungjong! Look at your marks, you did great! " You congratulated him. He hugged you tight, " I wouldn't have without your help, noona! "

You were happy for him, really. You broke the hug and patted his back, " How about the other subjects? " " Oh, I did good for all of them, " He laughed. " I bet noona passed everything, right? " He was half joking, but you just nodded your head. He high-fived you and the both of you walk out of school with arms linked.

" Are you going back home? " You ask him. Sungjong tapped his chin with his free hand, " Hmm, wae? Does noona want to bring me out? "

You were about to answer, but something caught your eye. You saw Yukwon leaning against a pole, staring right at you. Something told you that he wanted to see you, so you stop walking. Sungjong came to a halt, " Noona what are you looking- Oh. " He saw Yukwon as well.

" I think he wants to see you! " Sungjong said, happily. You gave him a weird look, eyebrow raised. " What! Just go, noona. " He unlinked arms and pushed you slightly, " I'll see you around! " He waved goodbye and skipped off somewhere. You sighed and started walking towards Yukwon. He straightend up when you were nearing.

He smiled at you first, of course. * That smile fhdajksjdhbsn * " Hey, " He said. " How's your results? "

" It's all good, how about yours? " You asked. " Mine turned out good too, surprisingly. " He laughed and so did you. Then he took a step closer to you, making the space in between smaller. You breathed in and looked up at him.

He took his right hand in yours and carrassed your fingers softly. " U-Kwon, I'm not ready yet. " You whispered and he smile, nodding his head. " I know. I'm just afraid that you'll forget. "

You smiled at him, " I'll never forget. " You gave him a resassuring smile. " I gotta go, do you want me to send you back home? " He asked, looking down at you.

" No, it's okay, I'll drive. " You said. He squeezed your hand before leaving, " See you. "

You walked back to your car and drove back home. When you reached home, you took a long cold shower to refresh yourself. Now that the exams were over, you had nothing much to do. You surfed the Internet for a while and did some online shopping, watched some videos on Youtube, but time passed by so slowly.

You shut your laptop close and laid flat on your back. You stared up the ceiling, thinking of a plans to make, things to do. Then, your head your doorbell ring. * Eh? I didn't invite anybody over... * You thoughts as you jumped out of bed, walking down the stairs to the front door.

When you were right in front of the door, you could hear some chatting going on from the outside. Not bothering to look at the peep hole, you open the door.

"YOOMI!" shouted Zico, behind him stood 6 other smiling boys and your eyes drifted to Ukwon first, smiling back at him.

You were, however, confused with the current situation. "Am I having a party? Why are you guys here?" 

"Can't we visit you? C'mon, we even brought food!" Taeil, Jihoon and Jaehyo raised their hands, showing 3 boxes of pizza, some dubokki and ramen. "Noona these boxes are pretty heavy, so if you don't mind,"

"Oops, sorry," she moved aside and let everyone walk in, Ukwon being the last. You had this tingly feeling in your stomach whenever you see him. "Hey," he smiled. "Hi," you said, hugging him. 

Both of you walked to the living room together, where all the boys had made themselves at home, without you having to tell them. "Sorry if it's a bit messy," you put your story books back to it's respecting shelves, "I wasn't expecting any guests." 

"You kidding me, this place is spotless." Minhyuk said, still looking around. "You live here alone?" Kyung asked as he flipped through the tv channels. "Yup." 

"Where are your parents?" Taeil asked.

"They died when I was younger." 

"Yoomi I'm sorry, I didn't know." Taeil started panicking, followed by worried looks from all the other members. "Guys it's okay, and you don't have to apologize." You smiled. "Drinks anybody?" 

"I'll help you noona!" Jihoon tailed behind you like a little puppy. The both of you took out the cans of coke that was inside the fridge and brought it to the living room. 

Thought the visit was unexpected, you had such a great afternoon with block b. Everybody played truth or dare and you had willingly put make up on Zico's face. Then, he had to kiss Kyung, on the lips. And he actually did. It was a nice and relaxing way to celebrate the end of exams. 

It was getting dark outside so the boys decided to make a move. 

"Thanks for having us Yoomi," Zico said with a smile on his face. "You're welcome~ I like having you guys around anyway."

"I will never forgive you, Jung Yoomi." Kyung said, holding his lips. You burst out laughing, but stopped immediately. "I'm sorry Kyung oppa." You hugged him tightly,

Everybody walked out, Ukwon being the last. You were about to thank him for coming but he cut you off. "Do you mind if I stay here a while longer?" Smiling, you shook your head. The both of you waved goodbye to the rest of block b, as their motorcycles roared to life, driving off after.