tears

Falling In Love

You move around the area you're in. Your body was burning and even the slightest wind that touched your skin was coldy felt. You slowly open your eyes, your vision still blurr.

" Hyung hyung, she's waking up! " You heard a low voiced man said.

" You pabo, don't you think I can see that? "

" Ouch, hyung!!! "

You finally open your eyes fully and the first two faces you see are P.O's and U-Kwons. You rub your temples and look around you. You definetely weren't at home.

" Where am I? " Your voice croaked.

" You're at our house! " P.O answered cheerfully.

" WHAT?! " You sit up straight immediately. But the pain that hit your forehead made you lie back down. Ukwon's hand reached out to your forehead and he massaged it slowly. You groaned softly.

" You're sick. You were in the rain when Minhyuk found you. " Ukwon explained.

" I'll go get the soup! " P.O got up. " Thank you, P.O-sshi. " You said softly.

" Noona, you can call me Jihoon! " He beamed. You smiled.

Ukwon helped you sit up right slowly. You looked outside the window and saw the dark sky. You looked for a clock and it showed 730PM. You searched the room for your bag pack and saw it seated next to a drawer. You try standing up slowly.

" I need to get home, I need to get home. " You repeated and walked with jelly legs. You were surely about to fall but Ukwons arms managed to rescue you soon enough. You felt the warmth from his arms and without thinking, the next thing you did was hug him and rest your head against his chest. * What is she doing? * Ukwon thought.

" Yoomi, you can't do this... I'll- I'll get you my sweater. "

You clung onto Ukwon as he tried his best to walk to his closet. He pulled out a grey sweater, one too big for you, and pulled it over your shoulders. " Uhm, " You muttered when you felt the warmth against your skin.

Ukwon walked you out to the living room, where the lights were brighter and the noise was louder. He sat you down softly on the sofa and you immediately pull your knees up and rest your chin in between them. You took this chance to look around their house.

It was neat, you were surprised. The CDs were stacked neatly next to the big plasma tv and the shoes were arranged neatly near the door. The balcany was big and open and you could feel the cold wind blowing. You took a pillow next to you and hugged it tight.

Jihoon came to you soon with a tray of hot soup in his hands. He placed the tray on the table and picked up the bowl of soup and a spoon.

" Umm.... " You smiled at how cute he was. " It's okay, Jihoon. I can feed myself. " You say weakly as you try taking the bowl away from his hands.

Even before you could reach the bowl, another pair of hands defeated you to it. * God damn it. *

" I'll feed you. " Minhyuk says as he takes the bowl in his own hands. Jihoon stands up and lets Minhyuk takes his place. You sit there quietly as Minhyuk feeds you one spoonfull of warm soup.

After the first swallow, you look up to his eyes and ask, " Where did you find me? "

" At the parking lot. What were you even doing there, Yoomi? " You look away from his eyes when you remember what happened at school. The unsightly view of the two people, your boyfriend, well ex, and Minhee. You started to feel tears forming in your eyes and soon, they dropped onto your cheeks.

You felt a thumb wipe them away but you don't bother to look.

" Hey hey, it's okay. " Minhyuk whispers. Soon, U-Kwon comes back to the living room and sits next to you. He snakes his hand around your shoulder and pulls you closer to his chest, " Ssshh. " He rocks you back and forth and soon, you were crying buckets, there, in his arms.

After what seemed like hours, your crying now turn into soft sobs. You back away from Ukwon and see his drenched shirt. " I'm sorry... " You mutter as you rub your eyes.

" It's okay. Are you feeling better? " He asks and you shake your head.

" You can stay here for the night, Yoomi. It's really late and I don't think you'll be going to school with the fever you're having. " Minhyuk says softly. You look at the watch and it said 11pm.

" But I've troubled you guys so much already. "

" We'll be troubled if you go back home alone. Just for one night, we'll send you back tomorrow, how about that? " Minhyuk suggests.

You sigh out loud and cross your arms, " Fine. But I'm sleeping here. " You meant the sofa.

Ukwon and Minhyuk was fine with your decision. As they went inside to get you blankets and pillows, you sat there and wondered where the rest of Block B was. You looked at a photoframa near the TV and saw a group photo of the whole of Block B. They looked happy. Zico even had a peace sign by his cheek, that made you giggle.

" Cute, huh? " You heard someone say.

You turn around and see Zico standing there in his hello kitty pjs. You tried your best to keep in your laughter. " V-e-rry c-ute. " You say.

" You're the first girl to see me like that, consider yourself lucky. " He wiggled his finger to me.

" I won't tell anybody, promise. " You smiled big.

Ukwon and Minhyuk comes back to the living room with three pillows and two think blankets. They set the sofa up perfectly for you, laying one blanket for the base and one for your use. You felt like such a burden to them but at the same time to touched.

" Thank you, Ukwon and Minhyuksshi. " You say softly. " Oppa, call us oppa. " " Ukwon and Minhyuk oppa. " You smille. You went up to them and hugged them tight, " Thank you so much, no one's ever done this for me before. " Your voice shivered.

The both of them ruffled your hair softly before you head over to your " bed. "

" Goodnight Yoomi. " They said in unison. " Goodnight. "

~  

In the middle of the night, Kyung had came out of the bathroom and saw you sleeping on the sofa peacefully. He looked around.

" Yoomi? " He said with a hint of sweetness in his voice. When you didn't move an inch, he carried you bridal style up to his room and laid you slowly on his bed. He pulled up the blanket and it rested right under your chin.

Just then,  " Park Kyung. "

" You mother er, don't scare me like that! " Kyung made his way out of the room, pushing Zico lightly on the way. Zico chuckled. " What were you doing? "

" It's freezing cold out there, c'mon man. "

" Uhhuh, sure. It's so freeeeezing cold. "