Pain.

Falling In Love

The ride back to your house was really awkward and silent since the both of you didn't really know much of each other. He's gorgeous, that may be true. But you have no idea why girls go to some mad extremes to get him. Jaehyo broke the silence.

" What happened to your ankle? " He asks, eyes not taking off from the road.

" I'm not so sure. I think I scraped his against something. "

" And your wrist? "

The vision of Woohyun grabbing your wrist comes to mind again. And all of a sudden, you could feel the pain.

" Woohyun... He.. held it to hard. "

Soon, he arrived at your private apartment. Jaehyo got out of the car and helped you out. You slung the backpack behind your shoulders.

" It's okay, I can walk up on my own. " You said, standing up straight, showing him that you were alright.

" Are you sure? Zico will kill me if anything happens to you. "

You nodded your head,   " Sure. He won't kill you. I'm sure I must've troubled you by sending me back home, but thank you. " You bow to him before walking off to your apartment.

Once you were home, you took a nice warm shower - with difficulty since your ankle was still painful - before eating dinner by yourself. After completing your homework, you went straight to sleep.

The next morning, after showering and getting ready, you made sure that you would be alright to go to school by yourself. But when you were at the lobby, you were surprised to see Jaehyo there again. He was leaning against his convertible, looking handsome in the school uniform.

" Oh, Yoomi. " He walked over to you.

" Jaehyo, what are you doing here? "

" Zico asked me to pick you up... " He took your bag pack.

You sighed and got into his car without complaint. Throughout the whole journey, it was quite but no longer awkward. You sat there thinking, * Here I am, in someone's car whom I'm not supposed to be even talking to. When I'm supposed to be in Woohyun's. He didn't even leave me calls or texts, asking if I was alright. *

You didn't realize that you had reached school. This time, you made in quick enough to get out of the car without needing any help. " Thank you, Jaehyo. I really owe you. " You said.

Jaehyo shakes his head, " No, it's alright. "

" I should go, before the both of us gets bashed. "

You turn your heel and walk into the school building. People had given you weird stares which you tried your best to ignore. You got to your locker, in hope that none of the Infinite members would come to see you. Your luck was short stricken when you heard Dongwoo shout.

" JUNG YOOMI! "

Your close your eyes tightly before turning around. Dongwoo was hard to convince and he knew you well, he's like an older brother to you. You sigh and turn around slowly to be greeted by his big round ferocious eyes.

" What happened to you?! " He pointed at your ankle.

" I tripped on a rock. " You lied.

Dongwoo crosses his arms across his chest and raises an eyebrow. You knew you couldn't lose to him so might as well speak the truth now.

" Woohyun. " You simply said. You turn around and closed your locker door.

" Woohyun, what? He did this to you?! "

* Drama on the second day of school already, greaaaaaaaaat. * You thought to yourself.

" Yoomi-ah, " Dongwoo said softly as he held your wrist.

" It's nothing and I'm totally fine, oppa. " You say.

" That motherer's going to pay-" Before he was able to stomp off, you grabbed his hand and stopped him.

" Don't. " You shake your head.

Dongwoo had walked you to class and before he left, he pecked you on the cheek. " I'll see you later. " He said. You nodded and entered class.

Throughout the whole day,  you didn't see Woohyun at all and you wondered where he was. As much as you hated him, you still missed your greasy boyfriend, but you would still need an explanation from him.

The school day finally ended at around 3pm. You went to your locker and pulled out the books needed for the nights revision. There was a sudden gush of cold wind that hit your legs. You look at the entrance and see that there's a thunderstorm, rain dropping like bullets hitting the floor.

You sigh and close your locker. You were about to walk back home but then you heard giggles coming from one of the nearby classes. You walk backwards to the door of the classroom and see Woohyun nibbling against Minhee's neck. Minhee saw you and pushed Woohyun backwards.

Minhee started buttoning her shirt up and Woohyun saw you at the door. You started to run, run for the door, ignoring the pain.

" Yoomi!!!!! " You heard Woohyun shout out your name.

He was catching up and you knew it. You ran faster into the parking lot under the pouring rain. It staretd to get pretty misty and your vision was blurred. Once you couldn't see Woohyun behind you anymore, you stopped. You let your knees become weak until you fell to the floor.

You let your tears fall onto your cheeks and all you could hear was your loud sobs instead of the rain. After what seemed like forever of crying, you felt a pair of arms carry you. The next think you heard was the slam of the door and the start of an engine.