friends?

Falling In Love

Lunch was served quick, thanks to the Master Chef, Hoya, and his fellow assistants. You had fun eating with the oppas and Sungjong. It was like the good old times that you've missed badly. Everyone joked about, even Woohyun. You were happy to see everyone smiling, free from troubles. Lunch ended soon and you had volunteered to help clean up but no one let you. Of course, they ordered the maknae around.

You giggle your way to the living room as Sungjong nags on about how it's always him having to wash the dishes. Everybody was at the living room; except for Sungjong. You were sitting in between Myungsoo and Sunggyu. You felt a vibration in you front pocket and immediately took your phone out. 1 Message. You read. You unlock your phone and read the text.

From: Woohyun

Could we talk again? 

 

Your eyes search for Woohyun around the living room and saw him seated on the single armchair and you found him looking at you. You shake your head and he went back to his phone. Your phone vibrated one more time.

From: Woohyun

Please?

You sigh out loud and ignored his text, sliding your phone back into your pocket. Myungsoo looked down at you when he heard your sigh.

" You okay? " " Yup. " You nodded and smiled.

Time passed and it was almost 6PM. You wanted to head back home before the roads started getting busy. You told them that you were gonna leave, with a little bit of persuasion about letting you go, they finally gave it. You gave everyone a tight hug, except for Woohyun. Instead, you took out the couple ring that he had given to you for your 2nd year anniversary of being together and placed in softly in his palm. He looked at it and clentched it.

You looked into his eyes for a short moment before walking out of the house, smiling to the other guys. " We'll see you in school! " You heard Sunggyu shout before you managed to close the door. You nod and smile to them while they wave to you. You buckled your seatbelt and drove out of their house.

You weren't tired enough to head back home just yet. The roads weren't as conjested, you thanks god. After much thought, you decided to head to a nearby mall to get some clothes, do some self shopping. When you reached, your parked your car and walked into the cold mall. You were happy that there weren't many people around.

Walking to clothing shops, you came out with one bag from each store. Soon, your hands started to get tired and heavy. You decided to take a rest before heading back home. You entered a little cafe and the back of the mall. The tables, chairs and floor was all made up of wood. This time there wasn't anyone in the cafe. The bell rang when you walked inside.

" One Caramel Latte, please. " You ordered at the counter. The cashier was a guy, you think he was around your age. His nametag read Joon Hong. He smiled as he took your money and pressed some buttons.

" Right away, miss. Please take a seat first. "

You dragged your feet to the nearest table and plopped yourself onto the seat, arranging your bags nicely on the chair beside yours. Joon Hong came out soon with your Caramel Latte on a small tray. He places it down in front of you followed by a few serviette's.

" Is there anything else I could get for you, miss? " He asked politely.

" No, there isn't. Thank you. " You smiled. He nodded his head and vanished back to the kitchen.

You sipped on your drink without even realizing at the speed of how fast you were going. After a while, you head the bell ring from when you came in. You ignored it and continued drinking your latte. Then, when you heard the person saying, " One Double Chocolate. " you heard a familiar voice.

Turning your head towards the cashier, you saw Minhyuk standing there, paying the cashier.

" Minhyuk oppa? " You called out.

He turned around and was pretty surprised to see you there in the cafe.

" Oh, Yoomi! " 

He walked and sat on the chair opposite of you.

" Shopping, eh? " He points to the bags on the chair beside you. You giggle and nod your head. " What are you doing here? " " I went shopping too. Left my bags in the car. " Jong Hoon came out again and served Minhyuk. He sipped on his drink before continuing with the questions.

" What did you do today? "

" I went to Infinite's house and ate lunch together. Then I came here, and now I'm with you. How about you? "

" Was at home until I decided to do some shopping. Then I came here, and now I'm with you! " He copied.

You laughed. You waited 'till Minhyuk had finished with his drink, starting small talk ocasionally. Once he was done, he helped you carry your shopping bags and you walked out of the cafe together, thank the cashier on the way out. It was 8PM by then.

It was pretty chily outside. There weren't many people and many street shops were already closed.

" You heading back home? " Minhyuk asked.

" Yeah, I guess so. Tired. " You sighed.

Minhyuk walked you to your car. He put the shopping bags inside the car.

" Thank you for walking me back. " You smile and hug him tight. He hugged back and ruffled your hair.

" Anything for you. "

He left after showing his dimple smile. You drove back home while jamming to your favorite idol songs on the radio. When you got home, you took a nice warm shower and ate some instant noodles before heading up to bed. As you were arranging your pillows, you received a message.

From: Woohyun

With Minhyuk?

- I'm not going to give up on you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey hey hey readers ~ happy first of april, happy april fools! any of you got fooled yet? well i have. :c haha.