forgiven; fun.

Falling In Love

 

As always, you dreaded the morning, you dreaded school, you dreaded lessons, you dredded having to see Woohyun's face.

You walk out of your house and to the lobby, taking out your car keys as you did so. You were surprised to see Yukwon standing there, leaning against his sleek, black motorcycle with two helmets in his hand.

Your head leaned to the right, " Eh? "

Yukwon smiled when he saw you walking. " Good morning, Yoomi. " He greeted you.

" Good morning. What are you doing here? " You ask him casually.

Yukwon looks at the car keys in your hand and smirks. " Whose car are you gonna ride? " You look at him weirdly. Then you remember, it was Minhyuk who sent you home yesterday and your car was at the school carpark. You made an O with your mouth after.

Yukwon chuckled once you realized. He put one of the helmets over your head, being extra careful to not ruin your hair. " There you go, hope on. " He says. You squint your eyes at him playfully.

As gracefully and lady-like as well, you slowly sat on the back seat of the motor. Yukwon got on and you immediately wrap your arms around his waist. The engine roared to life and you were already on your way to school.

You enjoyed the breeze and Yukwon easily made it to school within a fast five minutes. You took off your helmet and handed it to him, " Thanks for picking me up. " You smile to him. He takes off his helmet and ruffles his hair, " No problem, Yoomi. "

You take out your phone while waiting for Yukwon. You received a message.

From: Woohyun

Meet me after school at the carpark?

 

* For...? * You thought to yourself. You put your phone back into your bag, walking into the building with Yukwon by your side.

" Yoomi, " Yukwon called. You hummed, " Hmm? "

Yukwon scratched the back of his neck, " Would you like to go out with me during the weekends? "

You were taken aback with his question, but you smiled immediately at him. " Of course I would. " Yukwon's eyes looked like it sparkled, " Really? Great! " He sounded excited.

" It'll be fun weekend. " He assures you.

He accompanies you to your locker then walk you to your class. You leave him with a tight hug. " The weekend. " You say before entering class. It was Math, which meant that you'd be in the same class as Dongwoo.

You smiled at the thought. It's been a while since you've had time spent with your oppa. You sit in your chair and waited patiently for his figure to appear at the front door.

A few moments later, you sat upright when you saw Dongwoo walking in cooly with the Math textbook in his right hand, which hang by his side. You waited for him to make eye-contact with you. " Yoomi! " He exclaimed.

You smiled bigger as you stood up to give him a hug. " I've missed you, oppa! " You whisper into his ear. " Awh, babygirl. I've missed you too. " He says as he breaks the hug.

He takes the empty seat next to you and puts his book on the table before turning back to you, examining your face. " Rough nights? " You nod at him and sigh. " Ah, it's alright Yoomi. It's gonna be over soon. " He assures you.

" Has Woohyun talked to you yet? " Dongwoo asks again. " He sent me a text, asking to meet him after school. "

Dongwoo clapped his hands once. " You should go. I promise you, he won't do anything mad this time. "

You take his advice into consideration and nod your head. You stopped talking as the teacher had arrived in class. Dongwoo gave you a wink before concentrating in class.

Lessons dragged on but soon, school ended. You put your books in your locker and close it tight. You turn your head, walking towards the carpark. Yep, you've made the decision to meet Woohyun.

You prayed hard to the lords, hoping that you've made the right decision.

You open the school doors and a gush of wind hit you. You looked around the carpark for any sign of Woohyun and see him standing by a lampost, looking around. You take a deep breath before walking towards him.

A few steps before you reach him, Woohyun turns and sees you. He stands up right.

" You came. " He said. " Why did you want to meet me? " You ask immediately.

Woohyun suddenly got nervous, you could sense it. You were surprised he didn't do anything rash. You lighten at the fact and ask him one more time.

" C'mon Woohyun, you wanna say something? "

He nods his head. " I've thought about it... And I guess you're right. I need to get over us and accept the fact that we're no longer together. " He sighs.

" I'm sorry for treating you like that for the past few weeks. It's just that I thought you'd realize how much I need you in my life. " He continued. " I didn't put your feelings into consideration and I didn't care about your thoughts and I apologize for that. Now I realize that you deserve someone better than me. "

You got a little sad then.

" I was stupid, I realize. Now, I hope that you'll be happier, please? " Woohyun asks. You look into his watery eyes and nod slowly.

" A better guy will come to replace my spot, soon. "

You smile at him. " Oh! " Woohyun digs into his back pocket and takes out a ring, your ring, your couple ring with him. You look at it with amazement.

" I may not be your lover anymore, but please keep this ring. " He says to you, placing the ring on the palm of your hand. You look at the still shiny piece in your palm. You nod at him with a smile.

Then, unexpectedly, you take a step forward to give him a hug.

" Thank you for understanding, Woohyun. " You whisper into his ear while at it. You break the hug soon after.

" I better make a move. " Woohyun says. " Bye, Yoomi. " He smiles at you before walking towards his car.

You stay rooted at your spot, looking at the ring in your hand. A flashback of happy memories drive fast across your mind. You keep the ring in your bag safely. You were ready to head back home, but then you heard someone call your name.

You turn around and saw Dongwoo running towards you with his big smile. " Oppa! " You exclaim at the sight of him.

" How did it go! " He ask, referring to the meet earlier on with Woohyun. " He apologised and gave me back our couple ring. "

Dongwoo nods, " Not bad. " You chuckle at him. " Come, let's go out! I'll treat you! " Dongwoo pulls you out of the school compoud, running off to god knows where.

You arrive at a mall, panting, sweating. You shot Dongwoo a death glare as you wiped the trickling sweat off of your nose. Dongwoo smiles innocently.

You walked into the mall, happy to feel the cool air hit your face, drying your sweat. Your breathing evened out soon as well. Something seemed to catch Dongwoo's attention, and he had ran into a shop, leaving you behind.

You were shocked at his sudden action. But soon, Dongwoo came out of the shop with two Chocolate Ice Cream cones in his hands. You smiled and your mouth watered at the sight of it.

" I'm sorry. " He apologizes as you take the cone from his hand. " Forgiven! " You indulge in the ice cream.

Dongwoo had suggested the arcade, and you agreed without hesitation. You loved the little fun things in life and would never miss out when given the opportunity to participate.

First, you comepete against Dongwoo in a car racing competition and of course, you won. " That's not fair, I don't drive! " He complained. You stuck your tongue out at him.

After that was a shooting game, which of course, Dongwoo won. You clapped for him and he bowed to the imaginay " audiece " watching him. You two played a few more games before you lay your eyes on this huge machine.

It got your attention with the help of its neon green and pink lights. " DANCE OFF! " The huge tittle said. You looked at Dongwoo with a smirk.

" You're a good dancer, right? " You asked, with that smirk still on.

" Dance? Baby girl please. I'm a legend. " He says. You walk up to the machine and press the PLAY button. " Let's see. " You say. " Ladies first? " Dongwoo said.

You roll your eyes playfully at him. This was how the game works. The machine would play a random korean pop song and you'd either have to make up your own moves or if it was an idol groups song, you had to dance to the exact moves of it.

Lucky for you, SNSD's Gee came up first. You smiled at Dongwoo. You started dancing to your old favorite song like as though you were a member of the famous girl group. The song ended soon and you read the screen,

" 99% - Amazing! "

You walked off the platform with a happy face. " Legend, you say? " You push Dongwoo onto the platform. He clicked a few buttons and lucky for him, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry came on. He danced to the song easily. Every movement made at the perfect timing.

You acted like a fangirl at the end of the song, " GO DONGWOO OPPA, GO! " You pump your fist into the air. He ruffles your hair and waits for words to pop out onto the screen.     

" 99% - Amazing! "

" Oh, so does this make me a legend too? " You say sarcastically. Dongwoo lightly pushes you onto the platform. You prayed hard for a song which you knew the whole dance steps too and the song that came out was 2NE1's I Am The Best. Simple, you thought.

While dancing, you happily sang along to the lyrcis of your favorite girl group's song. You made sure every move was accurate and no mistakes were mad. Your breathing pace started to get faster nearing the end. You got off the platform.

" 100% - YOU'RE A LEGEND! "  

" OOPS OPPA, " You covered your mouth as you pointed to the screen. " Guess I'm the legend now! " You jumped up and down. Dongwoo let you win and didn't compete another round. He brought you for lunch at a meat restaurant and the both of you ate happily.

At the end of the day, the both of you had to cab back home since Dongwoo ran with you to the mall and your car was left in school, again.

" Thanks for the awesome day out, oppa! " You peck his cheek before getting out of the cab.

The day had been fun and you could not wish for a better one. Once you reach your room, you took a nice warm shower. After getting dressed in your sleep wear, you took out the couple ring that Woohyun had returned to you from inside your bag.

You took out the little box that you kept as part of your memories you had with Woohyun. You carefully placed the ring in the middle, smiling at it, before covering it back up. You fell asleep soon after.