kiss.

Falling In Love

The hours of Sunday passed by fast while you did your homework. There wasn't much to do but you kept on procrastinating and in the end, you finished your English essay at 1130PM that night. Now, you were in school, eyes half open, wishing you went to sleep earlier the night before.

You yawened without covering your mouth, for once not considering the thoughts of other students around you who thought you were a... decent girl.

You wiped the drops of water that spilled onto your nose and rubbed your eyes.

" Had a rough night? "

You turn around and saw Myungsoo smiling at you. Of course, the girls around you start squealing. You nod and half turn your body, resting your elbow on his table and your head on the palm of your hand.

" You okay? " He asks.

You let out another yawn. " Um, yeah. Why? "

He shakes his head. The chemistry teacher came in soon after and lesson started. Throughout the whole lesson, you did nothing but watch the clock tick the seconds away slowly. At some points, Myungsoo had to kick your chair to prevent you from fully falling asleep during class. You thanked him for that.

When lunch came, you didn't feel like eating even though you had no more energy to carry on for the next two hours of school. You decided to head up to the rooftop, somewhere you know will make your mind at peace. You just wanted some rest, some time by yourself. The wind was blowing at a cool temperature and the clouds had blocked out the rays of the sun.

You walked over to the benches that been kept there, untouched for years. You dusted the dust off and sat on it, your bag next to you. You inhaled the fresh air.

A few moments later, you heard someone open the rooftop door. You ignored it at first, thinking it was just a cleaner. But then, the person spoke.

" You'll faint during class if you don't eat something. "

That voice.

Woohyun's voice.

You stand up and turn your head around, your eyes widened at the sight of him. He had a sandwhich and a small carton of milk in his hand. He walked towards you slowly.

" What are you doing here? " You ask.

" Ah, wae? I came here to bring you food. Your eyebags are starting to show. " He pointed out. You didn't fall for it.

" Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny. Really, what are you doing here? How did you even know I was here? " You crossed your arms.

" C'mon Yoomi. Even though we're over, I still care about you. "

Now, he was right in front of you. He handed over the sandwhich and milk, which you hesitantly took from his hands. You walked back to the bench and sat at where you did moments before. Woohyun pushed your bag away and sat right next to you. He was your boyfriend, but now, you somehow feel uncomfortable with him being so close to you.

You tear an opening at the top of the carton and drink it immediately. You could feel Woohyun watching you. You wiped the milk on your lips, sighed, and turn to him. The moment you turn, Woohyun's lips attacked yours.

You got shocked. You dropped your milk onto the floor and pushed his chest hard, making him almost fall off the bench.

" ??!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! "

You grabbed your bag. " ing bastard. " You say as you stomp out of the rooftop.

You ran down the stairs. Not knowing that you've reached the ground floor, you bumped into someone, your falling back onto the steps of the stairs. You look up and see Ukwon standing there.

" Hey hey, " He pulled your hand and helped you up. " Everything okay? "

You dusted your skirt and nod. " Yeah- every- everything's fine. " You smile. He raised an eyebrow. " Are you sure " You nodded your head quickly one again. " Sorry for bumping into you. And thanks for the help. I'll see you later! " You gave him a quick hug before rushing off to your next class.

Ukwon stood there wondering why the hell you were in such a hurry. Then, he saw Woohyun walking down the stairs with his hands in his blazer pocket. Ukwon blocked Woohyun's way.

Woohyun took a step backwards. " What do you want? "

" Stop bugging Yoomi. You two are ing over. " Ukwon spat his words.

Woohyun let out a simple ' HA. '

" So? I still love her. " " She doesn't. Don't even ing think of coming near her anymore. " Ukwon warned before walking away.

You reached Calculus class just before the teacher did and you rushed to your seat, dropping your bag onto the floor, taking a moment just to breath. You look to your left and saw Zico there, eyeing you carefully. " What happened? " He mouthed. You shake your heard and turn it towards the board. Taking out your books, you tried concentrating this time.

After school, you wanted to go nowhere but home. But as you were putting books inside your locker, Myungsoo caught up with you.

" Hey, where were you during lunch? " He asks, leaning onto the locker next to yours.

Out of no where, a girl squealed at the sight of the gorgeous young man.

" Something just... died. " He said, looking around for the culprit.

" Dude, you're making girls die with your face. " You close your locker and Myungsoo walked with you towards the carpark. He gave you his popular poker face. You pinched his cheeks. " Was Woohyun with you during lunch? He wasn't with us. " Myungsoo asked.

As much as you wanted help from Myungsoo, you didn't want to burdern anyone else. " No, he wasn't. " You said softly. Once the two of you arrive at the front of your car, you hugged him tight.

" Get some sleep, Yoomi. " Myungsoo said, showing the caring side of him. " If you need anyone or anything, call me! " He said, ruffling your hair before walking off.

You searched your bag for your car keys. You pulled them out and unlocked your car. Even before you could open the door, you heard someone shout your name.

" Yoomi! " You turn your head and see Zico and Ukwon walking towards you. * . * You curse in your head.

" Yeah? "

Zico stood in front of you with his arms crossed. " Nothing happened to you, eh? " Zico said. You immediately recalled Calculus class. You looked up at Ukwon. " How did you know? " You ask.

" Woohyun was walking down the stairs after you walked off. " He said.

" Mother er. " You mutter under your breath.

" What? " Zico said and you shake your head.

" What did he do to you, Yoomi. " Ukwon demanded an answer.

" He... kissed me. "

You saw Ukwons fights tightening by his sides and you could see the sudden change of expression.

" Alright, I've got some face to bash. See you tomorrow- "

Before Zico could turn around or walk away, you pull his arm.

" You are not going to touch or hurt him, Woo Jiho. " You point your inder finger at him. " Psht, like I'll listen to you. "

You gave him a death stare.

" , fine girl. "

You turn to Ukwon and slowly unclentch his fist. " Hey, it's okay. I'm fine, I guess. " You say to him. " He won't give up on you. " Ukwon said.  

You nod your head slowly. " I know. " You regret to say. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Happy birthday to my first ever kpop bias, the dancing machine, lee hyuk jae! :* 

You guys would never have thought that i was an elf, heh? Haha. I am one! Deep deep inside of me. Anyway! 

To the cry baby of the group, you're a year older now! Why am I in love with you again? :B You've been an inspirtation to many, one of them would be me. To live up to your dream and chase them to matter what. I'm getting there, almost reaching! I hope that you'll have a splendid birthday celebration with the other dorks and that you'll have a great day today. Screw work for once, it's your birthday man! Haha. I love you, so much. :) 

Remember! Your fellow decipals would always be here for you! 

➮ here they are. 

pretty isn't it? anyway, happy birthday eunhyuk! :* love you, muah muah.