thanks

Falling In Love

The next morning, you wake up to a surprise. You look around the unfamiliar room.

* This isn't the living room... *

Your head turned to the side table the first thing you see is a photo of Kyung and Zico on a stage, followed by a sticky-note.

 We went to school. We'll be back soon to take care of you. Don't you dare take a step out of the house. - Zico

You sat up right without needing to lie back down. You were feeling so much better compared to last night. You stretch your arms and legs and got to your feet. You couldn't just stay in this house for hours without doing anything. So the first thing you did was take a nice warm shower.

You wore back the sweater the Ukwon had lended to you the night before. Aftwer showering, you decided to clean up their dorm, just the living room. It didn't take too much effort since it was already clean, but now it was spotless. You clapped your hands together once you were done with all the cleaning.

Next, you decided to cook lunch for them to express your thanks. You rummaged the kitchen for any ingredients and found some chicken, cury powder, sweet potato and some other basic kitchen needs. The simplest thing that came to your mind was Dak Galbi and that's what you decided to make for them. Before starting on anything, you cook the rice first. 

You cut the chicken into smaller pieces and added all the seasons and other ingredients along with it then you prepare the veggies. After adding all of them together, you cook them in one huge pan.

After a few hours, the food has finally been made and cooked perfectly. You lay the seven plates around the dining table followed by the Dak Galbi, rice, soup and the kimchi. As you were placing them on the table, you heard laughters coming from outside the door and soon, seven boys came walking into the house.

One by one, their jaws dropped onto the floor when they saw the dining table filled with food. You raised an eyebrow at their expressions.

" What's... wrong? " You looked at the table to see if anything was out of place.

" You.. you cooked all of this? " Taeil gulped.

" Yeah, I did. Why? " You nodded your head.

" It's for us? " Jaehyo asked. You nodded your head again, with the same expression.

" It's for you guys. Take this as a thanks from me, for all that you've did for me. " You smile at them.

Zico walks over to you and ruffles your hair slighty with a smile. " You didn't have to do this, Yoomi-ah. " " It's the least I could do! No more talking, why don't you guys sit down and eat first? "

All the boys did as told.

" Aren't you going to eat with us? " Ukwon asked. " No, I already did. This is for you guys anyway. " You smile before heading over to Ukwons room to grab your school bag. You sit on the floor and while looking for your phone inside of it.

You pull it out and see that you've got 25 missed calls and 5 text messages, all from Woohyun.

 Yoomi, please let me explain about what you saw.

At least answer my calls, Yoomi.

Yoomi, where are you? Let me explain, please.

You're with Block B?!

Yoomi, answer my calls, now.

You let a sarcastic laugh at all the texts. You tossed your phone onto the bed and looked for your uniform. You folded it up neatly and put it in your bag. After arranging the things in your bag, you walked back out to the dining room, surprised to see that all the food were gone.

" Woah, " You say.

" Noona!! This is the best dakgalbi i've ever tasted! " Jihoon said as he swallowed a piece of chicken.

" Glad you like it, Jihoon! " You beamed. You look at Ukwons plate and see that he's done. You walk behind him and reach out for his plate, " I'll wash them-" " No Yoomi, we'll do the washing. You've done too much. " Ukwon held your hand and took the plate from it.

" But I can do it! " You argued. " But we're not letting you. " Zico voiced out. You cross your arms, " fine. " you mutter under your breath.

" Yoomi, are you feeling better? " Kyung walked over to the sofa and sat next to you.

" Yup! Oh, Kyung oppa... Did you carry me into your room last night? I don't remember going to sleep inside your room... " You tilted your head to the right side.

" Uhh, actually I did carry you to my room. It was freezing could out here. " He scatched the back of his neck.

The next thing you do caught him off guard. You throw your arms around him and hug him tight. " You're so thoughtful. Thank you, oppa. " He rubbed your back slowly, " Awh, you're welcomed! " He beamed.

You broke the hug but kept on smiling. * All the oppas here and Jihoon are so nice, better than Woohyun. * You sighed. You looked at the clock and it said 330PM. You took your bag pack from Ukwons room and headed out again.

" Um, oppas, I think I'll go back home now. " You scratched your head awkwardly.

" Oh come, I'll send you. "   Ukwon ws the first to stand up. He swiftly grabbed his jacket and motor keys and was ready to put on his shoes. " I can go back alone- Oh damn, forget about arguing with these guys. "

Before leaving, you hug all the members and hugged them. The last two being Minhyuk and Zico.

" Thank you for bringing me over, oppa. I don't know what would've happened to me if I just laid there... " You wondered off. Minhyuk pinches your cheeks before you go to Zico.

" Zico! Thanks for letting me stay here. Who ever knew the blondie had a soft side, especially for Hello Kitty~ " you . " YA! Just keep it between us! Don't you dare tell anyone. " He warns.

You laugh and nod your head, " Your secret's safe with me! " He ruffles your hair before you head outside with Ukwon.

" Does everybody other than Jaehyo owns a motorcycle? " You ask out of curiosity.

" Yeah, everyone. " He takes out a helmet and puts it over your head. He helps you buckle the clip on.

You get onto the the motor with Ukwons help. Your arms naturally hug his waist as he drove off to your apartment. Once you've reached, you hop off the motor and take off the helmet. You smile at the sight of your apartment building, already missing your home so much.

" Miss home that much? " Ukwon asks, breaking your thoughts.

" A lot, actually. " You laugh. You turn around and walk to Ukwon.

" Thank you for sending me back home. And for yesterday. For letting me cry on you, thank you for everything. " You hug him and give him a peck on his cheeks, making him flush red.

" I'll see you in school tomorrow oppa! " You say happily before skipping off.

" Yoomi! " You heard the woman at the front desk say.

" Oh, Sungmo, neh? " You walk to her, still smiling.

" Was that your boyfriend? He's really cute! " He pointed towards the direction where Ukwon had dropped you off.

" Oh, aniyo! He's just a friend, Sungmo! " You started to blush.

" Eh, someone's blushing! It's alright. You two look like a cute couple though. "

You walk up to your room while thinking about what Sungmo had said, still smiling to yourself.

* Sungmo means aunt in korean!