Unsual morning

Falling In Love

Beep. Beep. Beep.

You slam your hand down on your alarm clock, shutting it up immediately. You open your eyes and do nothing btu stare at the ceiling for a few minutes. It's the first day of school, something you weren't looking forward to even though it didn't mean like such a big thing to you.

Still, you got up straight away and went to wash up, not wasting time.

After washing and drying, you put on your white shirt followed by the red skirt. You had decided to tie your hair into a side plaid for today. You clip a bobby pin to secure your fringe. Then you put on the black blazer. You grabbed your school bag which you have packed the night before before heading out to school.

You walked into the school gates and the same old tall building greets you first.

" It's Yoomi! " Some boys said a little too loud.

* Not again, not this year too!! * You screamed inside your head. But on the outside, you were friendly smiling to all of those who smiled at you.

You walked up to your locker and put in the textbooks for periods after break time. As you were, someone had approached you from behind and their arms were s around your waist. You froze at the move and your eyes enlarged.

" I've missed you. " He whispered.

You turn yourself around and see a smiling Woohyun. Your lips form a smile too before you throw your arms around his neck and hug him tight. He's been gone to Japan for a holiday with his family and just came back a few days back. You've missed him so much.

" I've missed you too. " You sniffed.

" Save all the lovey dovey moments for later, will ya? " A familiar voice said.

You broke the hug and saw the rest of the Infinite members standing behind Woohyun. You walked up to Dongwoo first, giving him a tight hug, then you punch his stomach. " Not funny, oppa. Get yourself a girlfriend and see how it feels like to not see her for weeks! " You tell him off.

" So you only miss him, not us? " Dongwoo crossed his arms.

" I miss everyone, but you. " You crossed you arms as well and said in a serious tone, but jokingly.

Everyone laughed it off, and the bell rang soon after. Woohyun took the books you were holding and held onto your hand, " I'll walk you to class. " You big goodbye to the other boys before walking to English class with Woohyun.

As you walked, the usual stares of jealousy hits you. Of course, everyone wants Woohyun. Once outside your class, Woohyun kisses snatches a kiss from your lips. You were taken by surprise at his sudden move, but you still kiss back.

" I'll see you during break time. " He says while passing you your books.

You nod and enter your classroom, heading for the seat that has been yours for the past year. You take out your storybook and started reading it. As you did, a shadow casted over you. You looked up and saw one of your classmates, Jonghyun.

He was just another normal guy. The both of you had paired up for a few projects and high marks were given for every one of it. You sat up right and smiled at him.

" Yoomi-ah, how was your holidays? " He started a light converstion.

" I had some time by myself, it was nice. How about you? "

" It was great. Hey, maybe if there's more class projects, we could pair up again? " He rubbed the back of his neck.

You nodded and smiled, " Neh, sure. We work well together, anyway. "

Just then, Zico, Kyung and Ukwon walked into class. All the girls sat up straight and started giggling at their arrival, whispers started filling the classrom. You shake your head. Soon, the teacher walked in.

" Welcome back to school everyone! " Mrs Lee greeted everyone. All the students started groaning.

Break time didn't came so fast after the first few periods of lessons. You walked to the canteen to find Woohyun and the rest of Infinite. As you walked, not looking around at your surroundings, you accidentally bumped into someone, making you fall flat on your .

" Ouch. " You said softly. You looked up and saw that you had bumped into Minhyuk. Your eyes widened. You knew if Woohyun saw this, some drama would start.

Minhyuk extended his hand out. You hesitantly grabbed it and stood up straight.

" Sorry, I didn't see you. "  You apologized.

Minhyuk shakes his head, " Watch where you're going next time, arasso? Be careful. " He simply said before leaving. You quickly walk to Infinite's table and was relieved to know that Woohyun wasn't there yet.

You plopped yourself down on the empty seat next to Myungsoo.

" What happened to you? " He raised his eyebrow.

" Nothing. " You sighed out loud.

Sungjong tore open his packet of Banana Milk and passes it to you.

" Noona looks tired already, and it's just the first day of school. "  He puts the straws in and you take a sip of the sweet milk.

" Where's Woohyun? "  You ask while looking around the canteen.

" He said that he had some stuff to do. He should be coming soon, though. " Hoya answered, tapping on his watch.

As you continued to look around, you saw Woohyun walking to the canteen with Minhee. You started to shift uncomfortably in your seat. Minhee, the freak who steals everybody's boyfriends.

* What are they doing together? * You quickly looked away from them and waited for Woohyun to arrive.

* They weren't doing anything, right? *

Woohyun's peck on your cheek woke you up from your thoughts. You smiled softly and asked, " Where were you? "

" I had to meet the... um, teacher. " He lied. You looked at his eyes and in an instance, you knew that he was lying. You followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at Minhee, and she was smirking back at him.

You sigh out loud, " I've got no appetite. I'll see you guys later. " You ruffle Sungjong's hair before leaving the canteen.