Finally reunited~

Strange Meeting

 

Two days later in the woods, YooSu~

 

“ Oh my god Chunnie!! I’m tired and hungry.” Junsu whined behind Yoochun who 5 feets away from him.

“ Keep going Su. We need to keep going.” Yoochun stated firmly without looking behind.

“ But Chunnie~ I can’t………..THUD” Junsu had fall to the ground with a loud ‘Thud’

Yoochun turn around to check what was the sound was and only been introduced to a fainted Junsu. He rushed over.

“ Damn damn damn Su. Why now out of all time?” Yoochun sighed and his stomach growled as he too feeling hungry.

He piggyback Junsu and walk further inside the forest. It was noon and Yoochun becoming weaker every minute.

“ Erghhh…Min…come and help us…” he said faintly before he fainted and no luck for those two that Yoochun fall into a steep slope and they both laid lifelessly there.

 

 

ChangKyu place~

 

“ Erghhh…Min…come and help us…”Changmin heard the voice and dropped off his spoon.

Kyuhyun noticed that his lover were in shocked go beside him. He shook the latter until the latter finally snapped.

“ K-Kyu…wha?” Changmin cannot utter a word.

“ What’s wrong Minnie? You seem lost.” Kyuhyun said worriedly.

“ Can we have a walk to the forest after this?” Changmin ask with a smile.

“ Sure. Why not?” Kyuhyun smiled back and went to his seat to finish his lunch.

Changmin silently eating his meal and amidst all of that thinking about the voice that appeared in his head.

It was Chunnie hyung voice. I know it. He and Su hyung must be in trouble. I must go look for them.—Changmin thought.

Soon, both of them done eating and change their attire to have a short jungle trekking.

They were walking alongside the river. Laughing, hugging, playing and sometimes send glances or stealing kisses.

Kyuhyun was running away from Changmin who apparently chasing him after he pushed Changmin into the river.

As he was looking back to see if Changmin was still chasing him or not, he did not realized someone is in front of him and he tripped with a loud ‘Ooof’

Changmin heard that quickly fastened his pace and went to Kyuhyun. He was shock when he sees what underneath Kyuhyun body.

“ Kyu are you alright?” but first he must tend for his boyfriend.

“ Yeah and woah!!” Kyuhyun had his eyes open wide.

“ His my hyung. I called him Chunnie hyung.” Changmin explained to him as he lifted Yoochun up from the ground.

“ But where is Su hyung? He always with Chunnie hyung.” Changmin said nervously as he glanced around.

“ You wait here. I’ll go and search. He must not be far away from here.” Kyuhyun said and start to walk off but suddenly stop.

“ Oh yes. He is not far away from here.” Kyuhyun said while Changmin raised one of his eyebrows.

Changmin slung one of Yoochun’s hands over his shoulder than walked toward Kyuhyun who suddenly appeared with an awful looking Junsu.

“ Let’s go. We need to treat them. They must be here for a while now.” Kyuhyun said and dragged Junsu toward his house.

Changmin did the same.

They both enter the house put Yoochun and Junsu on the only bed that the house had. Kyuhyun ask Changmin to take a clean towel and a bowl of water while he gets first aid-kit.

Both of them ended up cleaning the two the whole night.

“ Ergghh…so tired…” Changmin said while laying back first on the couch.

“ Me too~” Kyuhyun yawned and laid on top of Changmin.

Changmin instinctively wrap his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“ You must cook me a lot of food tomorrow considering I didn’t have dinner today.”

“ Deal.” Kyuhyun giggled and fall asleep.

Changmin removed Kyuhyun’s bang and kissed his forehead lovingly before he too fall asleep.

 

*********************************************

Yup! They finally meet each other after almost a week of separation!

What do you think of ths story?

I know it's lame right?