Get Ready

Strange Meeting

Hai!

I notice that there is my subscribers from Enemies.

Welcome to read my new fanfic.

Also to other subscribers and readers.

Please leave your comment as I love reading them. ^^

*************************************

 

“ Yoochunnie~” a person called him before jump on his back where he is packing out food.

“ What is it Junsu?” Yoochun ask while continue unpacking the food and put it in the drawer while others in the refrigerator.

“ I’m bored~ Is there any place where we can have some fun Chunnie?~” Junsu ask him and still clinging on Yoochun back.

“ We’ll go there this evening after we eat something, arasso?” Yoochun said and he could feel the latter nod his head on his back.

“ Alright done!” Yoochun clapped his hands twice before nod in satisfaction but something about food remind him of Changmin.

“ Hey Su-ah?”

“ Hmm?” Junsu had come down from Yoochun’s back.

“ Where’s Changmin? He is always missing.” Yoochun’s eye wonders around the small cabin living room but still no sign of him.

“ He is not there Chun-ah. He’s in his room. I’ll go make something to eat.” Junsu said before go to the kitchen living Changmin to Yoochun.

Yoochun went to Changmin’s room and found the enormous kid is laid on the bed asleep with his front facing the bed. One of his legs had fall off from the bed and he look like a kid.

Yoochun smile a big brother smile and help put Changmin’s leg on the bed and turn his body so that his back is against the soft bed. He took a blanket that is provided there and cover Changmin’s up till his shoulder.

Yoochun push away Changmin’s bang so that he could see Changmin’s face fully. His friend is just too handsome for his own good. He got all of that from his two outstanding parents.

“ Chunnie~ Is Changmin the- OH!” he stop yelling and saw Yoochun looking at Changmin before he turn around and look at Junsu.

“ Yes Su?” Yoochun ask with a dazzling smile.

“ Nothing. Just want to see what are you two doing? It seems like Changmin’s sleeping” Junsu also came to the bed and take a closer look of Changmin.

“ He looks like a kid who doesn’t eat 8 times a day.” Junsu continue talking.

“ Haha. Yes he is.” Both Yoochun and Junsu smiled at  each other before leaving Changmin peacefully asleep.

“ Hey Chunnie?”

“ What?” Yoochun look at Junsu who wearing apron ever since he walk into Changmin’s room.

“ Where are we going?” he ask.

“ Somewhere. I’m not going to tell you.” Yoochun smirk while Junsu pout.

“ Fine. Don’t tell me.” Junsu stomp his foot all the way back to the kitchen.

Yoochun chuckled before follow him to the kitchen.

“ I’ll bring both of you there so there is no point in sulking you know.” Yoochun said and tickle Junsu making his knee lost his energy and he clutches his stomach for laughing so hard.

“ Will you forgive me now?” Yoochun smile in victory knowing Junsu will forgive him.

Junsu only nodded his head cause he can speak well right now. It took quite a while for Junsu to calm. When he is calm, Yoochun pulled him back up and help him dust dirt on Junsu clothes.

“ Do you want me to help Su-ah?”

“ Yes. I want to get there fast.” Junsu said and start to work.

Yoochun chuckled at this childish kid and took an apron and wear it. He tide the string into ribbon shape and quickly help Junsu making sandwich. They made at least 30 of them. Both of them will eat a total of 10 sandwich and this means the 20 left sandwich will be finished by Changmin.

“ Finish! I’ll go wake Changmin up.” Junsu said and head out from the kitchen leaving Yoochun with all the sandwich.

Junsu ran to Changmin’s bedroom and the door had open making him unable to stop and bump into Changmin firm body and he fall on the ground but Changmin still stand.

“ Auch!” Junsu said and Changmin held out his hand so that Junsu took his hand and he can lift him from the floor.

“ Junsu? Why are you running all the way to my room?” Changmin said while Junsu dusted himself and rub his .

“ I’m running because I wanted to call you to eat then and…..” his words cannot finished.

“ FOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Changmin yelled and run to the kitchen.

“ Aish this food monster.” Junsu said in annoyance.

He went to the dining table and saw the sandwich is almost gone. Junsu expression fell but lit right up when he saw Yoochun already save some for him.

“ Thanks Chunnie~” he hug the latter and the latter pat his back before he took a sit beside Yoochun.

“ Changmin-ah! Slow down. You gonna chocked yourself.” Yoochun said softly.

“ How long have you known me Yoochun? You should know that I always swallow my food perfectly.” Changmin said in the midst of swallowing everything.

“ I know you will do just fine but I feel bad for the people watching you in the future. Not to mention your future boyfriend.” Yoochun with a slight smirk making Changmin stop his eating.

“ Why do everyone kept mentioning that I will have boyfriend anyway?” he whined and pout at Yoochun.

“ Because you always reject every girl confession to you, silly food monster.” Yoochun said while kick lightly his feet.

“ AUW! That’s hurt! I reject them because they such an annoying okay? They only wanted to borrow my popularity so that they can be popular too.” Changmin protest in the midst of pain.

“ U-huh. Right. I get ya.” Yoochun mocked him.

“ Its true. Junsu~ Help me~” Changmin went to Junsu for help but Junsu held up his hand sign that he will not involved in this kind of conversation.

“ Come on Minnie. Besides, your parents are gay and I’m gay as well, so basically you evolve around gay people and you eventually turn gay for that one person.” Yoochun still haven’t give up to put some reason in Changmin’s head.

“ You’re gay?!” both Changmin and Junsu yelled.

“ Yup!” Yoochun said proudly.

“ So who is the lucky guy?” Changmin’s ask in curious.

“ I haven’t confess to him yet but that person is not you Changmin-ah.” Yoochun said and stand up.

Changmin let out a sigh of relieve while Junsu space out.

“ Come on. I’m going to bring us somewhere. Go change your outfit. We are going swimming.” Yoochun said and he went to his bedroom while Changmin fisted his knuckled in the air.

Changmin noticed Junsu didn’t do the same action as he is and went to him.

“ Junsu!” Changmin shook him.

“ Huh? What? Where’s Yoochun?” he ask too many questions making Changmin frowned.

“ He is going to get change.” Changmin eventually answered.

“ Why?” Junsu ask with a confussion face.

“ We are going to go swimming~” Changmin squealed followed by Junsu and both of them jump happily.

“ Yah! Go change your clothes now or else I’m gonna leave you behind.” Yoochun yelled making both the happy kid stop their jumping abruptly and smiled slyly before went to each other room for a more appropriate outfit for swimming.

It took only5 minutes before each of them came out with other clothes for swimming and a towel not to mention sunscreen in each hand.

“ Done?” Yoochun ask and the two nod eagerly.

“ Alright. Let’s go.” Yoochun said and led them out of the house.

He lock the cabin and the three of them walk to the forest.

“ Alright guys. Only three hours before night came so we must hurry, arasso?” Yoochun look at his watch before looking at the kids who face is totally bright.

They sped their pace and finally arrived after 15 minutes of walking + running.