Searching

Strange Meeting

No One’s Pov (Yoosu~) :

( A/N: It’s the same morning as the previous chapter but in this case is Yoosu part)

“ Erghhh” someone groaned on the floor inside the cabin.

He had his one eye shot open and look at the surrounding. He rubs both of his eyes so that he could take a clear view.

“ Emm…morning already.” He closed his eyes back but shot open after a few seconds. “ Morning?!” he yelled and realized that its already morning.

“ Su? Su! Junsu! Wake up! It’s already morning!” Yoochun shake the person that he hug to sleep last night.

“ Mnnnhhh…I’m tired. Want to sleep moooooorreeee…” Junsu yawned and fall back to sleep.

“ Yah! Are you already forgotten that we need to look for Changmin the first thing we woke up.” Yoochun said and Junsu totally awake now.

Both of them got off from the floor and went to their respective rooms. They got shower and dressed themselves properly for the ‘Looking for Changmin’ mission.

They went out from their room and had a simple breakfast. They packed out food for survival until dinner hoping they could find Changmin before dinner.

Done packaging, both of them went out from the cabin and Yoochun locked the door while Junsu stands a little bit further from the door.

“Chunnie. Where are we going to start searching and aren’t we going to tell Changmin’s parents about this?” Junsu ask Yoochun when he came beside him.

“ We follow the river flows and no. We did not need to cause any commotion. We had almost two weeks to look for him.” Yoochun said in determine.

“ What if we can’t find him Chun-ah. It will be all my fault for not insisting him climb up with me.” Junsu said with his head hung low.

Yoochun cupped Junsu cheek and face him.

“ Its not your fault, arasso? I promise we will going to find him until we found him, arasso?” Yoochun smile making Junsu smile and nodded.

They start to walk to the river where they were having swimming yesterday. They already arrived at the scene.

“ Come on. We need to hurry and search him before night time.” Yoochun said and start strolling with Junsu followed behind.

“ Why do we need to follow the river stream Chunnie? Aren’t we supposed to look for Changmin?” Junsu ask feeling confused.

“ It’s because we need to look for Changmin, we needed to stroll along the river cruise. It’s because that Changmin had been lost when he is in the river and the river might take him somewhere along it. That’s why we need to follow the river. We got 4 hours to do so. Shall we hurry?” Yoochun said looking at Junsu and Junsu nodded in determination.

Both had pick up their pace and starts to follow the river. They only stop when Yoochun said they need to eat to gather their energy and relaxed them.

They eat silently when Junsu broke the silence.

“ What are Changmin eat if he is lost Chunnie? He will be dying of hunger. He needs to eat so much to survive. Where could he get that much food?” Junsu start to cry and Yoochun can only sigh.

He stand up and go to Junsu. He sits beside him and embraced him tightly while whispering word of comfort.

“ I’m sure he will be fine. He is a tough and smart kid, Su-ah. Have faith in him kay?” Yoochun said while caressing the later back and he could feel the lad nodded his head on his chest.

“ Eat up and continue.” Yoochun let go of Junsu and let Junsu having his lunch.

After that, they started to walk again and the 4 hours time is already up and they need to go back to the cabin because they didn’t bring anything to camp in the forest and enough food to survive.

Meanwhile~ ( A/N:Changkyu part will start where they left in previous chapter.)

No One’s Pov (CHANGKYU~):

“ Now I know why you being called a food monster.” Kyuhyun said softly with a disbelief tone as he watch Changmin gulping all the pancake down in one go. The whole 10 freaking pancake!

“ Yum! It was delicious.” Changmin said while chewing pancake in his mouth and grinned.

“ I know.” Kyuhyun said and slowly continue eating his pancake that had been distracted by Changmin odd behavior of eating.

“ Kyu-ah.” Changmin called him after done gobbling down the food to his stomach.

“ Hmm?” Kyuhyun responsed.

“ You live alone in here?” Kyuhyun nodded.

Kyuhyun got up with his plates and retrieved Changmin’s plate and put it down in the sink. He started to wash the plate and Changmin watched him with full focus.

Changmin can see Kyuhyun white skin is hit with water and how it shines in his eye. How Kyuhyun wash the plates until it really clean and him smile satisfaction.

“ Yah!” a smack on Changmin’s head.

“ Aww~ It hurts.” Changmin whined and Kyuhyun bit his lips in guilty as he hit the boy too hard.

“ Mianhe. Come.” Kyuhyun dragged Changmin to the sofa in the living room.

They sat down and Kyuhyun starts to caressed gently on where he hit Changmin’s head. The lad felt comfortable in this.

“ Why did you smack me Kyu? Is it alright I call you Kyu anyway?” Changmin ask with hope in his eyes as he look at Kyuhyun.

“ Cause you were spacing out and yes, you can call me that. Can I call you Min or Minnie?” Kyuhyun ask back with a smile.

“ Sure. So Kyu? How come you live here alone?” Changmin ask and now they are sit facing each other.

“ Well, I only live here when the school got into holiday. Besides, its summer and I usually hang out here for two weeks before I hang out with my parents for the rest.” Kyuhyun explained.

“ Oh! You’re still in school? What year?” Changmin ask excitedly.

“ Second.” Kyuhyun answered.

“ Really? Yeay! We’re the same age. I also had my bestfriend and--- oh . I totally forgot about them!” Changmin suddenly rosed and yelled making Kyuhyun jumped backward but still on the sofa.

“ Min? What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun ask as his new friends right now is spacing out again.

“ ! How could I forgot? Kyu! Do you know your way in this forest?” Changmin ask and hold Kyuhyun’s hand between his.

“ No. This is the land that my parents owned and I’m not allowed to go anywhere further than this.” Kyuhyun shook his head and disappointment shown in Changmin’s face.

“ Why? What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun ask and place a hand on Changmin’s shoulder.

“ I came here with Yoochun and Junsu for two weeks and I almost got drowned by the river not until you safe me of course and I thank you for that.” Kyuhyun smile and nodded. “ They must freak out and try to search for me.” Changmin face palmed himself.

“ Of course they are searching for you idiot. They cared about you.” Kyuhyun said and smile at him making the lad smile back.

“ Yeah. You right. Kyu?” Changmin called Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun hummed in responsed.

“ I’m hungry.” Said Changmin with a childish grinned on his face.

“ What?! But you ate like an hour ago.” Kyuhyun yelled in shock.

“ Still. I’m hungry.” Changmin pout and Kyuhyun gave up.

“ Arasso. I go make some food now.” Kyuhyun said dejectedly and Changmin smiled victoriously.