Moving~

Strange Meeting

KYUHYUN’S POV~

WOWWW! I must admit that the new house was larger than the last one we had in Jeolla-do. I didn’t realize my mouth was gaped open until someone hands close it.

“ Kyu baby, if you keep your mouth hanging like that, flies are going to be inside your mouth.” I turn around and face Umma sheepishly.

“ Hehe. Seriously umma,  appa, how in the world you two got this big house?!” Kyuhyun still cannot believe it.

“ Keke. We had it in a long time since you were born. We bought it at the time but cannot move as I still had my work there. When my boss offers me to move to Seoul, I immediately agree. So, here we are now, to our new and forever home.” Appa said and already open the door.

I quickly scurried following Appa with a box in my hand and instantly gaped again at the interior design. It’s so dashing and cool!!

The plasma TV is hanging on the wall and had coffee table at the centre of the living room with brown sofas.

I scurried to see the kitchen before I see my bedroom because it needs to be a surprise right? I enter the kitchen and damn I whistle at the amazement.

It had counters and all and I took a peek of the dining room and dang! When my parents did have the time to do all this?!

I didn’t realize my mouth was gaping at every single angle in the room until some hands closed it gently.

“ Close your mouth baby before flies gets in and lays egg in it.” I instantly close my mouth and smiled sheepishly at my umma. AGAIN!!

“ Hurry up and take your stuff to your bedroom. I’m 200% positive that you’re going to love it.” Appa said to me.

I eagerly collected my stuff back (A/N: the box that he was holding before) and hurried went up the stairs.

I reached in front of the door that saying ‘KYUHYUN’ on it. I gulped and I could feel my hand all sweaty just from trying to open the door knob.

“ Oh what the hell Kyuhyun?! Your appa already said that you’re going to love it. So man up and open the damn door.” I said to myself.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I already inside the room, my eyes still closed and the door also shut.

I count until 3 before I open my eyes. I gasped.

“ KYAAAA!!!!!” I put the box down and quickly jumped on my neat bed and squealed happily.

It was beautiful. Exceptionally beautiful. Just the way I like it. I grinned widely.

 

NO ONE’S POV:

“ Umma~ Appa~” said a tall teenager while gobbled down his parents. Him on top of them.

The parents grunted at the teenager because who wouldn’t when they were being tackled down on the floor.

“ Ughh. Kyu baby, what’s up?” his umma ask.

“ I wanted to thank you two, my awesome parents in the whole wide world for the perfection of our new and forever home.” Kyuhyun said before hugging his parents.

The parents only chuckled and patted their sons back. They were in that state until a certain teenager couldn’t hold in the sound of his hungry stomach.

“ Umma, I’m hungry.” He whispered and laughter erupted from the parents.

“ Aigoo. Arasso. Now get up so umma can cook something for lunch neh?” Kyuhyun get up and pick both his parents up from the floor.

Leeteuk and Kangin patted their cloths so that the dust will disappear. Leeteuk went straight to the kitchen to and started cooking with the ingredients that he had buy before coming to this house.

Meanwhile the father and the son just enjoy watching TV.

Leeteuk called them to eat lunched and the two almost knock head to head as they stumbled their way in to the dining room.

Leeteuk chuckled at the antic and pulled out a chair to himself. The family had peaceful and meaningful lunch that afternoon.

 

On the other hand, just across the house~

“ Omo Yunnie!! You cannot believe what I just saw?!” Jaejoong eyes shone brighter than usual including his smile making Yunho back away from his wife.

They were currently in their reading room.

“ Errr, what is it, Jae?” he puts his books down on the table and pulled his wife so that Jaejoong could sit on his laps.

“ We’re having a new neighbor and no!! It wasn’t a gossip. The owner of the house in front of our home finally settle in and OH MY GOSH!! You do know that people rarely come to the neighbourhood and I’m so excited to have new people. Maybe they have same age son as our Minnie and they could be bestest friend or maybe lover. Anyway, how about I invite the whole family to come to dinner tonight. It will be splendid.” Jaejoong clapped his hands and finally stopping his ranting.

“ Sure. Why not you do that?” Yunho said and Jaejoong jumped off from Yunho’s laps and went out of the room leaving Yunho sighed contently.

“ Oh boy!”

**********************************************************************************************************

Here is the next chapter.

I'll be enter university at the end of this week and reality finally hits.

Comment, subscribe and if you like this story vote for it kay?

Lots of love until next time! ^_^