Apart~ :(

Strange Meeting

" It's nice to know you Suie hyung. I'm glad. Please don't cry hyung. I'm sure we will meet again someday." Kyuhyun said while hugging the poor dolphin who his cries can be heard all around the forest.

" B-but you were my dongsaeng boyfriends and I treat you like my baby brother~ I don't want to leave my baby brother all alone in this huge green area." Junsu wailed louder causing Yoochun to sigh hardly beside him.

The only one who stays quite the whole time was Changmin.

" Come on, Su. It's time for me to say goodbye to him." Yoochun said while detaching Junsu from Kyuhyun's body.

It took him a lot of effort as he was huffing for air. Junsu went to Changmin side and sobbing silently.

" Kyu-ah. I only knew you for a short time and I knew you always been a great in person. I hope we can meet again someday and let me get to know you better." Yoochun said honestly and in an instant Kyuhyun hug him.

" Of course hyung. I will wait for that day. Also hyung, make sure you and Suie hyung are official the next time I see you, neh?" Kyuhyun said the last word in mere whisper causing Yoochun to have his cheek tinted pink.

Yoochun nodded his head and he dragged Junsu a little bit away as he knew the two, Changmin and Kyuhyun need a little privacy.

Kyuhyun bit his lips nervously before turning his heels to meet a serious looking Changmin stared down at him.

They were both staring each other until Changmin jaws moved.

" Don't you want to hug your dear boyfriend?" Changmin said softly and like a tornado Kyuhyun hug him tightly and shed tears.

This is the first time Kyuhyun shed his tears in front of Changmin and Changmin was shocked to see it.

" Hey, hey sweety, don't cry. Why on earth are you crying?" Changmin said and lifted Kyuhyun's face and wipe his tears by kissing his eyes.

" B-because I don't know when I'll ever see you again, Minnie. I'm afraid." There. Finally, Kyuhyun admitted he was afraid to lose Changmin. Changmin smiled hearing his lover inner thought even though it was only a short sentences but he clearly understands what he tried to say.

Changmin hug the latter by placing his hands at the latter waist and made him look straight at him. Kyuhyun's eyes were red and puffy and he was pouting.

Changmin it adorable and can't help but to kiss the pouting lips. Kyuhyun was taken aback with his wide eyes but from far they could hear squealing from Junsu and a yell, 'Be quite' from Yoochun.

Both of them giggled at their hyungs antics and turn back their focus in each other.

" Baby Kyu, didn't I promise you that I'll be searching for you once I told my parents everything about you and get their blessings. Don't you believed in me?" Changmin stared directly inside Kyuhyun's dark brown eyes.

Kyuhyun pout but still nonetheless nod his head. Changmin captured his lips again in one quick kiss making Kyuhyun pout more.

" I wonder are you pouting just to get my kiss or what." Kyuhyun face turns red instantly making Changmin smirked.

" Why? I can't even get more kisses from my boyfriend?" Kyuhyun pushed Changmin and folded his arms and pouted even more. This only earns chuckle from Changmin.

Changmin bring his hands out and pulled Kyuhyun inside his embrace once again. Kyuhyun didn't fight and gets along with it as he placed his hands on Changmins chest and his head in between.

" Could you give your adowable boyfwiend a kiss?" Kyuhyun said in a kiddy way and it made Changmin smiled sweetly at him.

" Sure." Changmin leans in and their lips met.

The kiss was beautiful as it only filled with love and trust and loyalty from the two. Changmin broke the kiss.

" Goodbye my sweetheart. I promise we will meet again." Changmin said softly.

" I know we will." Kyuhyun was in the edge of his tears but he hold it in.

" Give me a smile would you." Changmin ask and thus, Kyuhyun smiled making Changmin smiled.

Changmin kissed Kyuhyun's temple and let go of him slowly. Kyuhyun wants to prevent him from going but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

Changmin's turn his back to Kyuhyun and quickly walk away from Kyuhyun and  move toward where his hyung was waiting for him.

Junsu and Yoochun waved to Kyuhyun the last time before the three makes it way. Kyuhyun watch silently until he can't see their back anymore.

He gets inside the house and went straightly to his bedroom. Inside, he cried all he wants and scream all he wants so that Changmin will heard it and unexpectedly Changmin heard it and he cried silently with his hyung watching him from behind with sympathy.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for the very VERY VERY late update. I was on hiatus and I didn't update my other stories as I didn't update this for almost two months now although this story had the least subscribers and comments but I didn't mind. I enjoy writing this story because it only focussed mainly toward ChangKyu~ <3

Sorry, if this chapter wasn't what your expect and I admit my writing skills had getting worse for not currently updated.

I was so busy having to adapt in the university life. It's hard but I managed to pull it through. I will be having my mid semester holiday for one week and maybe I can update more.

Until then, back on hiatus mode!