Home~

Strange Meeting

Home~ (Changmin)

“UMMA!APPA! I’m home!” said Changmin when entering his house.

“ My baby~ My baby already home~” Changmin tall body had been engulfed by his umma.

“ Jae honey, his face already turn blue.” Yunho said to his wife.

“ Omo! Minnie breathes Minnie breath.” Jaejoong said once he released his son and his son immediately collapsed on the floor.

“ Chill, Jae. Give some space so he can gain oxygen neh?” Yunho soothing Jae’s back.

“ Kay.” Jaejoong was pulled aside by Yunho.

Yunho make Changmin sit up on the floor and he examined his son.

“ Minnie? You okay right?” Yunho ask his son with a hint of worriedness in his voice.

“ I’m fine, Appa. Thanks for asking.” Changmin said while he was rubbing his throbbing forehead.

“ Awww~ Sorry Minnie.” Jaejoong cooed Changmin.

“ It’s okay Umma. I’m glad you greet me that way and it will just confirm that you are my real umma.” Changmin grinned widely and Jaejoong smiled at that while Yunho shaking his head.

“ Alright my beloved wife and son, let’s go and have our lunch.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong and snake his hands to Jaejoong waist while another hand slung over Changmin’s shoulder and pulled them to their dining area to have lunch.

They were having fun and chatting happily. Changmin tell about his experienced camping with Yoochun and Junsu and he never touch the topic where he almost die and he also met the one he love.

He tells the story while he kept reminiscing about the memory he had with Kyuhyun, his savior, his heart catcher and the one he had to leave behind.

He did not know when he will tell his parents about Kyuhyun. He did not scare about him being gay because his parents are gay also it’s just that whether they believe what he was going to say to them or not.

 

 

Yoosu~

“ Hello?”

“Yes?”

“Hmm. Ok. See ya” Junsu ended the call that he just received and he sighed hard.

Yoochun notices this at the corner of his eyes but he still kept his gaze on the road.

“ What’s wrong?” Yoochun ask.

“ I’m alone. AGAIN.” Junsu emphasized the word ‘again’.

“ Oh!” was the only word that Yoochun can come out.

Junsu always had been alone since he was a child. His parents was always outstation and he always sleepover at Yoochun’s house or Yoochun will sleepover at his house.

“ So, me to you or you to me?” Yoochun asked Junsu while he parks his car at the side of the road.

Junsu look at him blushing and he averted his eyes from Yoochun’s trying to find the real meaning of Yoochun’s word.

“ M-my house.” Junsu said after a while.

Yoochun nod his head and start driving toward Junsu house. The ride was a peaceful silence but still accompany by the music blasting from the car’s radio. Soon, they reach Junsu house.

They got out of the car and went to get their clothes from camping. Junsu reached his house first cause he needs to unlock the house meanwhile Yoochun called his parents to notice them that he is going to stay at Junsu house that day until schools start and fortunately they agree.

Yoochun parents always treat Junsu like their own son cause from the enormous around of sleepover in their house. They sometimes wish that their one and ONLY son will take Junsu as a ‘wife’ but it seems all their hopes shattered seeing the two does not act like a loving couple at ALL.

As usual, Yoochun will sleep in Junsu’s room and sleep on ONE bed. Yoochun also had his own closet there so he does not need to bring clothes whenever he plans conditionally or unconditionally to sleepover at Junsu’s home and it’s the same goes to Junsu.

These two had been best friends since childhood and they only met with Changmin when they were in middle school.

“ Su-ah?” Yoochun called after he had put his stuff in Junsu’s room.

“ Deh?” Junsu called back from the kitchen.

“ Where are you?” Yoochun asked as he didn’t knew where Junsu disappeared to.

“ In the kitchen, pabo. I’m making us some lunch. We must be hungry from all the departing and travelling.” Junsu answered and Yoochun instantly went to where Junsu were.

By the time Yoochun entered the kitchen, his stomach growled loudly and Junsu chuckled clearly could heard them.

“ The food will be done and for the time being watch TV okay?” Junsu exclaimed.

“ Arasso.” Yoochun sighed in defeat.

Yoochun slouched himself on the couch and turn on the TV. He kept changing the channels and stop to watch MusicBank. The current artist that performed now was Super Junior.

As time went by Yoochun’s eye becomes heavier and until at one point closed while he lays flat on his stomach on the couch.

“ Yoochun!! Lunch is ready!!” Junsu called from the dining room as he was preparing the table for lunch.

He was done preparing but the sight of Yoochun still isn’t there.

“ Hmmm. Weird. Usually he would come seconds after I called him. Maybe I should check him out.” Junsu talk to himself.

Junsu went out of the dining room hurriedly and went to the living room where he can hear the sound from the TV.

He walks closer toward the TV and closed it. He turns around and faced with a sleepy Yoochun slept on the couch while snoring.

Junsu chuckled at the sight and come closer. He crouched down and having his face facing Yoochun face. He watched intently of Yoochun face.

“ Even in your sleep you still had the charisma aura around you. Such a charming man. No wonder I fell in love with you.” Junsu said while he lovingly Yoochun’s cheek.

Junsu sighed and decided to wake the hungry man up. Junsu stand up and gently woke the man.

“ Chunnie? Chunnie, wake up. I’ve done cook lunch. Wake up, Chunnie. You’re hungry right?” Junsu said.

There was movement from the sleepy man and he groggily gets up with his one eye closed and the other open to see what was the commotion.

“ Engghhh. Junsu. Sleepy.” Yoochun said before slammed his face back on the couch. Junsu widen his eyes.

“ Yah Park Yoochun! Wake up this instant! I’ve cooked lunch and get you lazy and heavy on the dining table now!” Junsu screamed using his dolphin voice and making Yoochun covered his ears in pain.

“ Aish. Arasso. I’m coming, Su.” Yoochun slowly gets up into a sitting position while Junsu watching his every moves intensely.

Yoochun stands up and Junsu quickly drags Yoochun to have his lunch and Yoochun stagger all the way.

Junsu made Yoochun sit down on one of the chairs and he served food toward him.

“ Here, hungry lazy .” Junsu shoved the food toward Yoochun who had a wide smile plastered on his face.

“ Thanks my darling.” Yoochun said with a wink while Junsu rolled his eyes at the greasy action.

“ Whatever. Eat before you die because of starvation.” Junsu also placing food on his plates for him to eat.

“ Yes, wifey.” Yoochun said and dug in.

Junsu frozed while hearing the word ‘wifey’ but it seems it didn’t bug on Yoochun so he shrugged it off.

On Yoochun’s mind:

. I slipped out. you mouth. Damn. Hmm. Seems like he froze for a moment and turn back to normal. Maybe just MAYBE he had feelings for me. I can hope, right?

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the extremely late update cause I had tons of thing to do.

Hope you guys forgive me! I'm still adapting to my new life living in a dorm where the internet line is !!

Again I cannot complain can't I? Hope my loyal subscribers feels good about this chapter cause apparently I lost a bit of my writing skills due to the lack of writing.

Anyhoo, I'm SORRY and I LOVE you alls.

Until the next time, dilyakyu peace out!