News?!!

Strange Meeting

“ Ermmm, Min? I don’t want to disappoint you or anything but the day after tomorrow we must go back home.” Yoochun said while looking straight at Changmin.

They were sitting alone in the living room while Kyuhyun and Junsu were outside, enjoying the nature and do some bonding time together.

“ I know.” Changmin sighed. “ I never expected that it will be so soon. Can’t I just live here hyung? With Kyuhyun?” Changmin ask desperately to Yoochun but Yoochun only shook his head.

“ Don’t do this to me Min. I promised your parents that I’ll bring you back. Even though they will be thrilled hearing that you had a lover now but they treasured their sons more.” Yoochun explained making me lost for word.

“ What’s wrong Min? You look sad?” said Kyuhyun that only came through the door with Junsu by his side.

Seeing Changmin sad face making him dashed toward beside him.

“ Nothing, sweety. It’s just that Chunnie hyung said something that made me said.” Changmin said putting all the blame to Yoochun.

It’s true. Yoochun is the one who made him sad by saying that he had to depart from Kyuhyun too soon.

“ What?!” instead of Kyuhyun, it was Junsu who yelled.

“ What the heck Chunnie?! Why did you make him sad?!” Junsu smack Yoochun’s head and immediately Yoochun send death glare to Changmin who smirk winningly.

He mouthed, ‘ I’m going to kill you someday.’

Changmin replied, ‘ Dream on.’

Yoochun dragged Junsu away as he constantly nagging at Yoochun about his behavior in making Changmin’s sad.

“ What did Chunnie hyung said Minnie?” Kyuhyun open his mouth when he found the two finally out of their sight.

“ That we had to leave the day after tomorrow.” Changmin said while looking at Kyuhyun who expression down after hearing those.

“ Oh.” The only word that came out from his mouth.

He looks down to hide his tears but Changmin notices this quickly pulled him inside his arms. He cooed Kyuhyun soft words just to make his lover to stop crying.

“ Shhh. Stop crying sweety.”

“ How I can stop crying when you going to leave me?!” he wailed.

“ I have too sweety but I promise you that I’ll always loved you and when I told my parents about you I’ll come and get you.” Changmin said while tighten his grip.

“ While you do that, Minnie, I’ll be gone from this place.” Kyuhyun sobbed on Changmin’s chest making his shirt wet.

“ Then, we call each other and do Skype every day.” Changmin tried to find a solution.

Kyuhyun giggled and rubbed his eyes.

“ We could do that can’t we?” he smiled with his eyes red and puffy.

“ Of course, sweety. Anything for you.” Changmin pecked on the lips.

The sweet moments were interrupted by the sudden called from the dining table.

“ Kids. Time to eat dinner.” Yoochun voice could be heard and not after that a loud ‘SMACK’ and ‘AWW’ followed.

“ Thanks so much for ruining the moment for them, Chunnie.” Both of them could hear Junsu said madly to Yoochun.

“ Your very much welcome, Suie.” Yoochun said and thus, earning him another ‘smack’

“ Aww. I’m going to be stupid.” Yoochun and ChangKyu giggled.

“ You’re already stupid, Chunnie hyung.” Changmin said while walking hand in hand with Kyuhyun to the dining area.

Yoochun glared at him but before he could make any moves, he was ordered by Junsu to pour them some water.

He grunted but followed the order. He mumbled some alien words, well to ChangKyuSu it is but exactly he cursed them in an amazing speed.

“ Let’s have dinner now everyone.” Junsu said and took a seat.

YooSu was seating side by side and facing ChangKyu. They all ate the dinner and tell jokes here and there.

After dinner, they all packed up at the living room watching an action movie. When the movie ended, Yoochun picked the remote and turn off the TV.

They get up and get ready to sleep. After YooSu full recovery, they the one who sleep on the couch while ChangKyu take the bed again.

“ Minnie?” Kyuhyun spoke when he was inside Changmin’s arms and their leg entangled.

“ Yeah?” he replied.

“ I love you.”

“ I love you too, sweety.”

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Emm, guys I have a news to give you.

I will be on hiatus starting tomorrow and I don't know when it will end.

Please forgive me.