Got together again~

Strange Meeting

Birds are chirping indicating that it’s morning already. Two people that embracing each other while sleeping on the couch starts to stir around. Well, one person actually.

“ Ngghhhh. Morning already? Huwaaaa!” Kyuhyun yawned and rub his eyes cutely.

He wanted to get up but being hold tightly by a strong pair of arm around him. He giggled and traced his finger along the facial features. He giggled every time the latter scrunched up his nose.

“ Minnie~ Wake up~ It’s morning already.” Kyuhyun cooed toward Changmin ear but the latter only groaned in annoyance and mumble something that could not understand by human being.

“ Minnie~ Wake up! I won’t give you your breakfast if you don’t wake up!” I said and punched his chest.

He awoke and gets a hold of my hand from punching him.

“ I’m awake, sweety. Give me my morning kiss.” Changmin smiled slyly while Kyuhyun snorted.

Nevertheless, Kyuhyun still gives Changmin his morning kiss.

“ You jerk.” Kyuhyun said and get up stretching.

“ But you love this ‘jerk’ aren’t you?” Changmin pulled him back down and whispered seductively in Kyuhyun’s ear making his face beat red.

“ S-shut up. I want to go make breakfast.” Kyuhyun pouted and made his way to the kitchen while Changmin giggling on the couch.

“ Aish my sweety. Too cute.” He still giggled.

“ Minnie! Go check your hyung if they already wake up or not!” Kyuhyun yelled from the kitchen.

Changmin’s eyes go wide, ! I almost forgot about Chunnie hyung and Su hyung.

The door to the bedroom creaked open and reveal Changmin’s head inside. He saw that two of his hyung still sound asleep.

“ Fuhh.” He let go a sigh of relief.

“ Kyu~” he called as he made his way to the kitchen.

“ Yeah?” Kyuhyun replied.

“ I’m hungry.” Changmin pout while back hug Kyuhyun and rest his head on his shoulder.

“ Keke. Just a minute, Minnie. Meanwhile, will you help me to get ready the table for breakfast?” Kyuhyun ask and turn to see Changmin nodded cutely.

“ Thanks.” He gave him a peck and Changmin skipped to the dining room.

When Changmin was placing out the cutleries, he noticed that Kyuhyun was wearing an apron. Immediately he wanted to do something naughty behind those.

He quickly finished his job and stood quietly behind Kyuhyun. He was done taking out the last piece of sausage when he felt that there were hands wrapped around his body.

He knew whose arms were those as he recognizes the scent but what weird are the hands were in between the apron and his body.

The hand started to rub all over his body and it made him too tight his grip on the kitchen counter and close the stove.

The hands made its way to inside his body and started to caress it.

“ Mi-Minnie…Ahhhh…” he moaned when Changmin’s hand started to rub his .

“ What’s wrong Kyu? Aren’t you enjoying this?” Changmin’s said seductively in his ear before he nibbled Kyuhyun’s ear gaining a moan from the messed boy.

He pinched, rub the until it became hard. Kyuhyun’s leaned his body to Changmin’s chest as he felt the excitement out of it.

Changmin was about to kissed Kyuhyun’s neck when he heard a scream.

“ Oh my-I’m so sorry for interrupting!!” said the person who walked into them.

“ ! Let go, Minnie.” Kyuhyun told in embarassement and quickly cover himself.

Changmin just kept his gazed and went to greet his hyung.

“ Su hyung! You awake and you alright!” Changmin exclaimed happily before he went to hug Junsu.

“ I told you Su. They were doing their business in there. Not having a fight.” Came in a smirking Yoochun to the scene.

“ Shut up, Chunnie!” Junsu pout and Yoochun laughed at him.

“ So, Min, care to tell us who is he or more correct, what is your lover boy name?” Yoochun smirked and Changmin rolled his eyes.

“ Sweety, come here.” Changmin called.

“ Oh my god! Sweety? Su I think he had been possessed by a cheesy monster.” Yoochun said before laughing out loud.

“ Ouch.” Yoochun rub his head and pout at Junsu who smacked his head earlier.

“ Hah! Serve you right!” Changmin said and now laughing.

“ Ehem. I don’t want to interrupt your fun moment but breakfast is ready.” Kyuhyun said with head low.

He was about to walk away when Changmin hold his wrist.

“ Wait up, sweety. Sweety, let me introduce this is my adorable Junsu hyung or you can called him Su hyung and the man beside him is my greasy Yoochun hyung or you can called him Chunnie hyung. Hyungdeul, this is Kyuhyun, my sweety.” Changmin introduced the three before hugging Kyuhyun cutely making his hyungdeul gape their mouth open.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida.” Kyuhyun released Changmin’s grip and bowed to the hyung.

“ Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Junsu imnida.” Junsu bowed followed by Yoochun.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Yoochun imnida.”

The greeting was warm and they all headed to the kitchen by the non-stop whining from a certain food monster told that he was super-duper hungry and he needs to eat right now before he died because of hunger.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Failed slight ! :p