Concern~

Strange Meeting

“ Yunnie?” called Jaejoong toward his husband that hugging him on the bed.

“ Yes, honey?” Yunho answered meaning he is listening.

“ Do you hear the tone of our Minnie using when he tells us about the camping trip?” Jaejoong ask his husband in hope he understand what he meant.

“ I hear. Longing. Sad. Frustrated. Crushed. And many other negative feelings.” Yunho said and tightened his grip around his slim waist wife.

“ I think he is hiding something from us.” Jaejoong bit his lips and face his husband fully while biting his bottom lip.

“ I know. He’ll come around Jae.” Yunho said in attempt to make his wife less nervous.

“ How do you know? I’m afraid Yunnie.” Jaejoong said in a quivering voice.

Yunho sigh and kiss Jaejoong fully on the lips before break it.

He look straight into Jaejoong’s eyes, “ I know our son, Jae. He’ll tell us when he’s ready. He’s the type of child that didn’t want to bother his parents with worrisome. When the time comes Jae, WE the one who need to be ready for him. Arasso?” Yunho words slowly making sense in Jaejoong’s mind.

“ Neh. I trust you, Yunnie. I love you.” Jaejoong snuggled into Yunho chest.

“ I love you too. Now sleep, sleeping beauty.” Jaejoong nodded against his chest. Yunho kissed his wife temple and take his scent. He waits his wife to sleep before he too joins his wife in dreamland.

 

Next morning

 

“ JUNG CHANGMIN!!! Get your down to eat breakfast NOW!!!!” Jaejoong yelled from the dining table while his husband just chuckle at this.

“ Coming Umma!!” Changmin yelled back and in seconds he already arrived to the dining table with his bedhead and disheveled pajamas and eyes half-open.

“ Aigoo my baby. Still sleepy, huh?” Jaejoong ruffled Changmin’s head and cooed him slightly. “Come sit and have breakfast with your umma and appa neh? We’re going to work after this. I miss the time when we eat as a family as you will gobble –“

“ Jae honey, stop rambling. Your son already passed out.” Yunho stop his wife and pointed toward Changmin with a fork while chewing the food inside his mouth.

“ Omo! JUNG CHANGMIN!!” Jaejoong screamed right beside Changmin’s ear and he immediately with wide eyes indicating he already awoke.

“ Appa!” Changmin called his father.

“ What is it?”

“ There’s a mad man in the house appa and I suggest you take him away from here really – AWW! I was just joking! You’re so mean umma!” Changmin pouted when Jaejoong pulled his ear and he smiled with satisfaction.

“ That’s what you get for calling your umma a mad man, young man.” Jaejoong sit acrossed Changmin and continue eat his breakfast.

“ Haih. How I miss this moment for two weeks.” Yunho sighed and they all burst into laughter.

It took a while for the laughter to cool down and for the happy family to finish it. Jaejoong washed the dirty dish while Yunho get their stuff for work and Changmin lay on the couch while flicker the TV channel with boredom.

“ Alright, Minnie. We are going to go to work now. I believe you can handle yourself right?” Yunho said to his son that still lay on the couch.

“ Neh. Be careful on your way to work, appa. Umma.” Changmin smile upward toward their parents.

“ Neh. See you this evening, Min.” Jaejoong said while kissed his son on his both cheek.

“ Ewww. Umma~” Changmin whined after being kissed by his mother.

“ Haha. Bye, Min. We’re going.” And that Changmin’s parents leave him alone at the house.

‘ I’m bored. Just continue sleeping will do.’ Changmin got up from the couch and enter his bedroom to do what he was thinking before.

The time his head just got landed on the fluffy pillow the doorbell rang. With a grunt he jumped off from the bed and went to fetch the door. The bell rang many time and he got annoyed by it.

“ Aish! Will you please don’t destroy my doorbell Yoochun?!” Changmin yelled toward his two best friends more specifically toward Yoochun and the two startled seeing Changmin outburst.

“ Sorry Changmin-ah. You know how he is.” Junsu apologized in behalf Yoochun who enter the home without Changmin invite him in.

“ Well, come inside Junsu hyung.” Changmin invited Junsu in and rolled his eyes at the sight of Yoochun already made Changmin home just like his home.

“ Bastard.” Changmin mumbled under his breath without it reach the hearing both Junsu and Yoochun.

“ Why do you guys doing here anyway? I almost go to sleep again.” Changmin said while taking a spot beside Junsu who sit in the middle of the three.

“ Well, Junsu are worried about you since you-know-when.” Yoochun said while flicker the channel on the TV.

Changmin flinched and then sigh.

“ I can’t do anything about it though.” Changmin said and stand up abruptly making Junsu cling toward Yoochun by the suddenness.

“ Where are you going Changmin-ah?” Junsu asked as he saw Changmin walk upstairs.

“ Going to sleep. Feel free to make the home as yours.” Changmin said and quickly disappears from the sight of YooSu.

 “ Seriously, this kids will be the death of me.” Yoochun rubbed his forehead.

“ Yah! That’s not nice.” Junsu exclaimed.

“ Just joking, Su. How about we watch some movies for now?” Yoochun ask while going to the drawer that kept the CD’s.

“ Sure. Put on Resident Evil.” Yoochun nod and look for the CD’s.

They spent whole their morning until afternoon watching Resident Evil from the first one until the latest.

 

Kyuhyun side of story~

 

“ My baby~ Umma missed you so so much, baby. Please don’t leave on the holiday like that again.” Cooed Kyuhyun umma who hugging him and showering him with some kisses on the face.

“ Let him go Teukie and help him pack so he can go back home to us again.” The one who called ‘Teukie’ rolled their eyes while carrying Kyuhyun luggage of clothes.

“ Aish. Your appa doesn’t have any emotion at all. Cold hearted man.” Leeteuk hissed and Kyuhyun chuckled at his umma frantic.

“ Umma, you know that if Appa hear you say that he will punish you severely no?” Kyuhyun chuckled more seeing the embarrassed look from his umma.

“ Aish, my baby. Who told you about that?” Leeteuk let go of Kyuhyun and help him clean the cabin that he spent for two whole weeks.

“ So how is you two weeks holiday here, Kyu baby?” Kyuhyun jumped and clutched his hands on his heart and when he turns around he sees his Appa and sigh in relief.

“ Gosh, Appa. You scared me.”

“ Hehe. Sorry. I love to do that to you, Kyu. Now, answer my question.” Kangin said while raising his eyebrows at him.

“ Just same ole ole. Nothing particular happen.” Kyuhyun a nervous smiled.

Kangin gave a judging stare because Kyuhyun never smiled for forcefully before like now but he just let it slide.

“ Alright, honey it’s all set. Oh! Almost forgot. Have you told him that we were moving to a new house?” Leeteuk said and facing his husband.

“ WHAT?!” Kyuhyun yelled in shock.

“ I guess not.”

“ You think?”
“ Wha- how—WHAT?!” Kyuhyun jaw dropped as his mind cannot process the information quickly.

“ We will tell you later back home, baby. Come on. Let’s go home first.” Kangin said and went outside of the cabin.

Leeteuk took Kyuhyun hand and led him outside inside the car as his son was still in daze and Kangin lock the cabin.

Kangin get inside the car and drove away from Kyuhyun’s memory of his new friends.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Please leave a comment as it made my day and if you love the story subscribe it okay? ^^