Chapter 4

Strange Meeting

Sorry.

This chapter is a little short because I don't have any idea how to write it.

I'm just blank right now. *sigh*

Please show me your support ok?

************************************

 

Chapter 4~

CHANGMIN’S POV:

Erghhh……where am I? I slowly open my eyes and first to see is a ceiling of a house. HOUSE?! Its mean I’m saved?

I tried to move around my head but it felt stiff and sore making me bit my lip to not let the pain get to me.

I’m on a bed and there is wardrobe, window, bathroom, chairs, books and someone extremely beautiful like an angel lay beside me.

I don’t know why but I just couldn’t break my gaze from him. He is so beautiful. With his flawless white skin, his kissable lips, I bet its perfectly fits mine. What the hell?! I’m not freaking gay! Or am I? Aish! I don’t know.

I was scratching my head in annoyance when the person beside me suddenly stir. He lay flat and I could see he open his eyes.

He stretched out his arm and I could see his shirt revealed some of his skin. He done stretching and look at me. His face gone shock.

“ Oh! You awake? Good morning.” He said with a dazzling smile that almost blind my eyes.

“ Good morning.” I replied still shocked seeing the person in front of me is an angel.

“ You must be wondering how you get here aren’t you?” I nodded.

“ I’ll tell you later. Right now go clean yourself. You can take the bathroom in this room while I take the outside. Can you walk?” he ask and already out of bed standing beside me.

“ I don’t know. My whole body felt stiff.” I said softly while looking in his eyes which he averted and his face is red.

“ Let’s try ok?” he said and I nodded.

I bent my arm so that I could get up and sit. It took a long time just to do that. I tell ya, my body is HELL stiff.

When I was about to stand up, he circled one arm around my waist and my hands around his shoulder. We walk slowly to the bathroom. I noticed that he is slightly shorter than me.

There is tub inside the bathroom and he sits me there. I can lift my arm perfectly now but my upper body is pain in the .

“ I’m going to put some clothes on the bed ok? If you want anything just call me.” He smiled and left the room.

I slowly get inside the tub and relax myself as hot and cold water is poured out of the tab. That person is so nice. That person? Damn I don’t know my savior name. I’ll ask him later.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I was looking at my clothes that fill up the wardrobe trying to choose a piece of clothes that might suit him.

I decided. I took out a black shirt and a black denim jeans. You must be wondering why I brought jeans in the forest right? Because I love to wear it okay?!

I lay the clothes including one of my boxers….don’t blush Kyuhyun….on the bed. After that, I choose my own clothes and enter the bathroom located outside the room.

Once I done taking bath and wear clothes, I went back to my room to see whether he already finish taking bath or not.

I knock on the door but no answers. I knock again and still no answers. I sigh and decided just to make breakfast for both of us.

I walk to the kitchen and took flour and other ingredients to make pancake. I didn’t realized  that someone already enter the room and stood behind me.

“ What are you making?” I startled and look behind.

I wish I hadn’t. His hair is still wet and the water drip downward to his jaw line and I noticed I was staring at him. I turn to the pancake and could hear him chuckle.

“ I’m making pancake.” I answer him still focusing on the pancake.

“ Oh. Its must be delicious. I believe we haven’t introduced ourselves yet?” he said and I mentally face palmed myself.

“ Right. My name is Kyuhyun. Park Kyuhyun.” I introduced myself and lifting up the cook pancake from the pan and made another one.

“ My name is Jung Changmin.” He said and he offers his hand.

I took it and shook. We both smile at each other.

“ You need to cook more than this.” He suddenly pointed to the five cook pancake on the plate.

“ Why?” I throw him questioning look and he leaned closer to my ear.

“ Because I am a food monster.” He whispered slowly making my whole body shiver and I fake a cough.

He grinned and left the kitchen leaving me to cook more. I got myself to feed a gluttony person. Sigh.

CHANGMIN’S POV:

OMG! Why I did that to someone I barely knew. OMG! Umma! Appa! Chunnie! Suuie! Help me! My heart almost burst out!