Plan~

Strange Meeting

YOOSU’S NIGHT~

Both of them were having dinner with the nature’s surrounding BUT only the sound of nature fills the cabins. No word coming out as they were having their dinner slowly. They chewed slowly and gulping the food in their dry throat.

I got youuu~ under my skin~

Yoochun get up and picked up his phone and look at the caller id. He stunned making Junsu watch him weirdly. Junsu also got up and stand beside Yoochun.

The moment he lay his eyes on the phone screen, his eyes turn wide and his mouth gaped open.

Both of them look at each other with terrifying eyes, not sure what to do since the previous call had ended. The phones start to ring again, signaling a call coming in.

Reluctantly, Yoochun answered the phone.

( Yunho:green, Yoochun:brown, Jaejoong:purple)

“ Yoboseyo? Yoochun-ah! Why didn’t you pick up the call? And why Changmin didn’t pick up the call also? We tried calling him for a hundred of time already.”

Junsu who heard this immediately went to Changmin’s room and examined the phone. It was true. There are 100 missed calls from the parents. Back to the phone conversation.

“ He’s asleep ahjusshi.”

“ Asleep? Weird. He never sleeps early. Is something happen Yoochun-ah?”

“ Well, we were having swimming today the whole day so yeah. After dinner he went right to sleep.”

“ Really? You guys went for a swim? Yunnie~ I want to go there too.”

“ We will but not in the mean time, okay Jae?”

“ Okay.”

“ So, Chun-ah. Tell my lovely food monster son that we love him, okay? Also, take care of him. He tends to be careless sometimes.”

“ Yes, Yunho ahjusshi. Goodbye.”

“ Goodbye.”

“ Goodbye~”

Yoochun sighed hard after he ends the conversation. Junsu came behind him and patted his back knowing the feeling to lie to their best friends parents.

“ We’ll find him Chunnie. We will! Have faith Chunnie!” Junsu said with determination and thus increase the faith in Yoochun in finding Changmin.

“ Yes. We need to start packing as we will cross the jungle in order to find Changmin. We need a tent and two sleeping bags.” Yoochun said with things in his mind.

“ Flashlight, lighter, bottles of water and FOOD. LOTS OF THEM.” Junsu said happily.

Immediately they went to work their off for tomorrow morning.

 

CHANGKYU’S NIGHT~

“ Bon appetite.” Kyuhyun said while serving to the food monster Changmin who were drooling.

The minute the main dish is on the table, he immediately grabs a lot of it.

“ Yeesh. Talk about food etiquette.” Kyuhyun snickered at Changmin who happily wipe the food on the table.

Kyuhyun ate slowly because he didn’t want to lose appetite seeing Changmin eats his food like that.

“ Uwahhh~ I’m full.” Changmin patted his now full stomach happily leaving Kyuhyun look at him like an idiot.

Why do I fell for this Food Monster anyway? What? Fell? I didn’t fell for him! Stupid heart!-Kyuhyun thought.

He snapped into reality when he heard the noise that be made from the chair rubbing against the wooden floor.

“ Where do you think you going young man?” Kyuhyun ask with his eyes static at Changmin’s.

“ Watching TV?” Changmin smiled sheepishly and Kyuhyun glared at him.

“ Watching TV? You can do that.” Changmin sigh in relief, “ IF you washed the dishes.” Kyuhyun finished his sentences and face the frowning Changmin.

“ WAE?~” Changmin whined.

“ No questioning. Go NOW! Or I won’t cook for you anymore.” Kyuhyun threat Changmin and Changmin slumped down his shoulder in defeat.

Then he smiled brightly like an idiot looking at Kyuhyun making now Kyuhyun frowned at him.

“ What?” Kyuhyun ask seeing the lad weird smile.

“ If I do the dishes, will I get a reward of whatever I want?” Changmin’s blink his eyes many times making Kyuhyun’s eyes hurt seeing that.

“ Arasso.” Kyuhyun gave up and rubbing his throbbing eyes.

“ Yeeaaayyyy!” Changmin jumped from the chair and took the empty bowl and plate to the sink except Kyuhyun’s, and start washing it while sing Super Junior-Miracle.

Kyuhyun shook his head at the new friend attitude and continue eating his food. Changmin done washing and went to the living room making Kyuhyun couldn’t see what he was doing.

Kyuhyun sighed and walk to the kitchen.

Hehe. I want a kiss from my Kyu. I’ll make him fall for me. Sorry Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung but I love him and will bring him to meet my appa and umma. – Changmin thought.

“ Why are you grinning like stupid person?” Kyuhyun’s voice making him stops thinking.

“ Nothing. You promise something.” Changmin grin and Kyuhyun took a sea beside him.

“ What is it?” Kyuhyun said while staring at the black TV. He reaches the remote and flip it open.

He waited for an answer but none. He looks beside him and saw Changmin is fiddling with his finger and bite his bottom lips and his eyes averted to the couch.

“ I need some answer Min-ah.” Kyuhyun said.

“ Well…” Changmin said nervously.

“ Well?” Kyuhyun ask impatiently.

“ Iwantyoutokissme.” Changmin said it with a speed of light and closed his eyes while Kyuhyun recovered from the speediness.

“ What? I don’t quite get it. You speak too fast.” Kyuhyun told him.

Changmin took a deep breath and exhaled it. He look at Kyuhyun in the eyes, “ I want you to kiss me.”