Confession~

Strange Meeting

Changmin took a deep breath and exhaled it. He look at Kyuhyun in the eyes, “ I want you to kiss me.”

 

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I was dumbfounded by the request from the certain food monsters. Ding ding ding. You are right! The certain food monster was Jung Changmin.

We practically are staring at each other. He had the seriousness that exists inside his eyes while I stare at him with confused eye.

I tried to open my mouth but the words that I was about to spoken out had been shut by a soft lip landed on mine. Those soft lips belong to the person I’ve known only a couple of days.

Even so, I close my eye and kiss back.

 

NO ONE’S POV:

 

Changmin s away his arms to Kyuhyun waist and bring him closer so that Kyuhyun body was attached to his body.

Kyuhyun took his arm and circled it around Changmin’s neck. The soft kiss suddenly turns hot when Changmin Kyuhyun’s lips with his tongue.

Kyuhyun not knowing what to do just kept his lips still. Changmin slid one hand inside Kyuhyun’s shirt and roamed his body.

Kyuhyun’s gasped at the sudden cold touch and thus make Changmin invaded Kyuhyun’s mouth with his tongue.

He tasted every corner of Kyuhyun’s cavern and his tongue. It makes Kyuhyun moaned and Changmin pressed his body more to Kyuhyun making both of them laid down on the couch. (A/N: They still on the couch.)

They both released each other only to feel the need of air. Both of them were panting hard still looking at each other with a loving gazed.

Changmin leaned closer to Kyuhyun’s ear and whispered, “ I love you my pretty savior.” Changmin hot breath that hit Kyuhyun’s ear making him shivered.

“ I-I love you too.” Kyuhyun stutteredly confessed and hid his embarrassed face Changmin’s neck.

Changmin is shocked by Kyuhyun action but immediately chuckled at his new boyfriend cuteness.

“ Don’t be shy sweety. Show me your face.” Changmin said softly but Kyuhyun shook his head.

“ Ok then. Suit yourself.” Changmin said and somehow carried Kyuhyun bridal style toward the bedroom.

Kyuhyun felt anxious and trying to figure out what his boyfriend wanted to do. Changmin realized this said to him, “ Don’t worry sweety. I won’t do anything to you. I just want us to cuddle before us asleep.”

 Kyuhyun felt relieved and kissed Changmin cheek which made him grin. Changmin put Kyuhyun on the bed and lay him down.

He soon followed. The moment he lay down, Kyuhyun immediately wrapped his arm at Changmin’s neck.

“ What’s wrong sweety?” Changmin asked.

“ Cold.” He said one word and this make Changmin chuckled softly.

“You want me to hug you?” Changmin ask and Kyuhyun nodded eagerly.

“ Haha. You’re so cute sweety.” Changmin pinched Kyuhyun’s neck making the latter pout.

Changmin took this chance to kiss him again and startled Kyuhyun.

“ If you want me to kiss you again you can always ask sweety.” Changmin grinned and Kyuhyun smacked Changmin’s chest playfully.

“ Sleep sweety.” Changmin said and wrapped his arm into his lover waist.

“ Night Minnie.”

“ Night Kyu. My parents are going to love you.” Changmin spoke but Kyuhyun had already fallen asleep by then.

He kissed Kyuhyu’s forehead and drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile at YunJae’s~

“ ACHOOOMMM.” Both Yunho and Jaejoong sneezed at the same time.

“ Are we going to catch a cold?” Yunho ask while rubbing his nose.

“ I don’t think so. My temperature is normal. Maybe someone had talking about us.” Jaejoong said.

“ How about I make OUR temperature hot?” Yunho said seductively toward Jaejoong.

Jaejoong noticed this tried to run away but being caught by Yunho. Yunho lifted him to the bedroom and locked it.

Next thing you know, there are moans coming from the room.

***********************************************************************************************

What do you guys think of this short chapter?

I'm sorry I haven't update for the past week because I've been busy updating my other fic that is more popular than this fic.

Honestly, I don't know what to write anymore and I don't have any idea.

If you guys want, you can give some of your creative idea to me because I don't know what to write.

Sorry again.