Ordinary day~

Strange Meeting

“ Chunnie~ I’m ready~” Junsu chimed inside the cabin.

“ Arasso. I’ll be out in just a minute.” Yoochun replied back to the hyper Junsu.

“ Palli Chunnie. Min’s starving out there.” Junsu whined.

“ I’m here. I’m here. Let’s get going before you loss your voice for shouting.” Yoochun said and lock the cabin but also received some smack on the head.

“ That’s for hurting my feeling.” Junsu puffed his cheek and went first.

Yoochun go after him and back hug him.

“ Aww. My dolphin is mad at me. I’m sorry, neh?” Yoochun said while cooing the sulk dolphin.

“ Whatever. Let’s go and find Min.” Junsu shrug off from Yoochun and stomped hiss feet.

Yoochun sigh but eventually follow the sulking dolphin. They hurriedly walk or ran to the place where they stop yesterday.

Today, they will camp outside and they brought along necessary things that needed in a camping trip.

“ Ahhh. Finally.” Junsu let out a sigh of relief seeing they managed to get to the spot where they left behind yesterday before lunch.

They stop to take a rest and a peaceful lunch. Yoochun bring out a Tupperware that filled with sandwich. It was made by Junsu. The sandwich had a whole group of nutrient from the food pyramid so that they have the energy to keep on going.

They clean the Tupperware and brush of dirt’s from their clothes and trousers before they trailed where the river lead to. The river is very long like it doesn’t seem to have an end.

But, the two of them didn’t give up just yet. They determined to bring back their beloved friend and maknae back home to his parents.

They walk and walk and walk until it almost dark. They searched for a site that they can build the tent. They found one. Yoochun build a tent while Junsu look for firewood. The camp is ready and Junsu lit up the fire to keep them warm and keep the animal away.

They only eat marshmallow that being brought by Junsu. They only packed 4 day supply food. If they haven’t found Changmin by then, they had to be Tarzan for a while.

They got into the tent and into their sleeping bag. Slowly and silently the drift off to sleep as they needed their energy to next day.

 

 

“ Emmm. This pillow is comfy.” Kyuhyun said dreamingly while hugging his ‘pillow’ tighter.

“ Glad you said that but could you at least let me breath.” Changmin said almost breathless by the sudden tightness that the other hugs him.

Kyuhyun had his eyes wide and immediately released the grip he had around Changmin.

“ I’m sorry Min. I thought you were my pillow.” Kyuhyun apologized sincerely.

“ It’s okay, Kyu. I kinda like you hug me but next time not too tight neh?” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun back into his embraced.

“ Oh yeah. And good morning sweety.” Changmin said sweetly to Kyuhyun which made the latter blush.

“ M-morning.” Kyuhyun hide his face inside Changmin face.

Changmin chuckled at his now lover cuteness. He ruffled Kyuhyun’s air but a sudden noise interrupts their sweet moment.

Jeng jeng jeng. The noise was from Changmin’s stomach that growled of hunger. Kyuhyun laughter explodes from his mouth while Changmin embarrassed.

“ Stop laughing.” Changmin whined at the laughing Kyuhyun.

“ I can’t. It’s too funny. Hahahahahaha….” Kyuhyun laugh some more and it anger Changmin.

“ Whatever. I’m going to go and eat.” Changmin released Kyuhyun and stood up but halt by Kyuhyun.

“ I’ll cook for you. I don’t want you to ruin my beautiful kitchen.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and Changmin couldn’t help but smile back.

“ Ok. Thanks a lot sweety.” Changmin grinned and together he and Kyuhyun went to the kitchen.

Changmin sat on the chair at the dining table while Kyuhyun in the kitchen cooking. Changmin wandered his eyes around the house.

Sometimes he will compliment or complaint about the house design. In silence of course. He was interrupted though by the delicious smell of food.

“ Hmmm. Smell delicious sweety.” Changmin sniffed happily making Kyuhyun chuckled at the view.

“ Of course. I always cook delicious food.” Kyuhyun states his word proudly.

On the other hand, Changmin thought nothing else and decided to tease this sweety of his.

“ Of course. I bet you ARE delicious as hell.” Changmin smirk seductively.

Kyuhyun gulped his saliva down and let out a nervous chuckled and avoided eye contact with Changmin.

“ Errr…let’s…errr…eat then…” Kyuhyun said nervously.

Changmin smirk inwardly but let out his happy self, “ Okay!” he chimed.

Kyuhyun let a breath out that he’s been holding in.

“ Okay.” Kyuhyun said and place the food into Changmin’s plate before give it to Changmin who eyed them like a hungry wolf.

“ Slow down, monster. The food can’t run away you know. Enjoy the food slowly.” Kyuhyun said before he eats his food.

Changmin stop his act and follow what Kyuhyun said just now. After breakfast, they do house cleaning.

Kyuhyun do the laundry while Changmin sweep the floor. Kyuhyun cleans the kitchen while Changmin cleaned the bathroom.

Changmin pack the bed until he was satisfied while Kyuhyun cleaned the window. They got their lunch afterwards.

After gaining some energy, Changmin brought in the dried laundry while Kyuhyun folded the laundry. Changmin go get some water for him and Kyuhyun to drink.

Changmin help folding the clothes eventhough he hated doing so. They fell asleep for a while after done folding.

They only awake when the sun is about to set and nights almost came. Kyuhyun got into the bathroom and take a shower. He went out and let Changmin take his shower.

Meanwhile Changmin in the bathroom, Kyuhyun is in the kitchen making some dinner for them both. Changmin went out and both of them had dinner.

Feeling exhausted, they decided to sleep after dinner. After a few kisses, sweet talk, snuggle and cuddle they finally fell asleep.

 

****************************************************

Sorry for the boring chapter. I'm too lazy to write anything hyper plus my eyes feels heavy.

If there are any grammar and spelling mistake, please point it out for me, kay?

Saranghae to my subscribers and readers. <3