Camping

Strange Meeting

Hello there~

This is my third fanfic. ^^

Sorry for the lack introduction in the foreword.

I doesn't have a heart to do it too long.

This is the first chapter.

Enjoy~

********************************************

“ Umma! Where’s my bag of food?!~” Changmin yelled from his room to his umma which is inside the kitchen.

“ I’m packing it! Can’t you just wait?!” his umma yelled as loud as he could get.

“ Appa! What have you done with my laptop?! I need it!” Changmin whined to his appa now inside his bedroom.

“ Na-ah. You going to a camping trip Minnie and laptop is the last thing you need to bring it there.” His appa said and took the laptop that already tied up with a tape that says ‘ Things that did not need to bring in a camp’

“ Appa~ Please~” Changmin tried to whined again and plus doing aegyo to his appa.

“ No Min. Its either the food or the laptop! Choose one!” his appa said it as the last resolved.

“ Aish. You so mean appa. I’ll choose food.” Changmin said and crossed his arm while pouting and sit at the edge of his bed.

“ Good boy. Take you rucksack and wait for your friends, Junsu and Yoochun downstairs.” His appa ruffled his child hair and smiled seeing the child grumbled about messing with his hair.

“ Arasso.” He said and bring his two rucksack to the living room where another two rucksack waiting on the sofa with his umma.

“ Auw~ My Changminnie is going camping~ I’m going to miss you son.” His umma hug him and patted his back.

Honk~~~

The sound of car honking come from outside their home.

“ Let go umma. Yoochun and Junsu had arrived.” Changmin said and his umma let go of him.

“ Let’s go Changmin-ah. Appa will help you with your food.” His appa said already carried the two rucksack filled with food and ready to turn the doorknob.

“ Right. I’ll go now umma.” Changmin kissed his umma cheek before taking his own two clothes rucksack and head toward where his appa stand.

His appa turn the doorknob and be greeted with Yoochun honking the car again~ and Junsu jump inside the car.

“ Are your friend is high?” appa asked as he in shock seeing Junsu hyperactiveness.

“ Nah! He always hyperactive when it came to friends activity.” Changmin explained and sigh.

“ Oh!” the parent did not ask anymore and put his son rucksack inside the almost full trunk.

The two of them stood still and look at each other before shrugged it off.

“ Yah! Yoochun-ah! How come the trunk is almost full with only two people bag.” Changmin yelled from behind the car.

Yoochun appear himself behind the window including Junsu.

“ Ask that guy.” Yoochun points a thumb towards Junsu which Junsu waved at him happeningly.

Changmin can only nod his head in defeat knowing what useless stuff Junsu bring.

“ Appa?”

“ Yes.”

“ You can go now. I handle the rucksack. I had to put it inside the passenger seat.” Changmin said and his appa can only nod.

Before leaving his son, he give him a big hug and a loving pat on the back before saying “ Get back home in one piece ok?”

“ Don’t I always?” Changmin grinned widely and the father is amused.

“ Yup! You always have.” His appa went beside his umma that standing at the door step. Both of them watching their son get the bag filled with food supplies inside the passenger seat.

Changmin waved goodbye before himself getting in. Yoochun put on sunglasses and start the engine. With that he sped off tto their destination.

“ Do you think he will be fine Yunho?” umma ask.

“ Of course. Aren’t he our child? He had the most perfect parents in the whole wide world Jae.” Yunho said to his wife. Or husband. Which way you guys prefer because they both guys.

“ Yeah. Maybe you right. Who knows he might be bring my future son-in-law when he came back from his camping trip.” Jaejoong brings up his shoulder and went inside the house.

“ Son-in-law? Why? I thought you prefer daughter-in-law?” Yunho asked his partner.

“ Sometimes girls can become very y you know.” Jaejoong said and went to the kitchen to prepare for lunch.

Yunho was stunned before he let out a laugh that made Jaejoong in the kitchen smile.

‘Of course we know how sometimes girls can get into a mode because we also appear to be popular when the both of us still teenager and now their son inherited the popularity of Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong which is now known by the name Jung Jaejoong.’ Yunho thought before decided to help his beloved wife in the kitchen.

 

“ Are we there yet?”

“ No.”

………………….

“ Are we there yet?”

“ What?! No!”

………………….

“ Are we there yet?”

“ For Goodnes sake Junsu, NO! We are not even near the place. So shut up and sleep while I try to drive in calmness. By the way, what’s Changmin been doing? It’s so silence back there.” Yoochun ask while eyes still focus on the road.

“ He’s asleep.” Junsu murmured before he yawns. All the hyperactiveness making his energy drop to negative.

“ Really?” Yoochun ask again.

Junsu only nod before he falls into a deep slumber. Yoochun frowned because the people inside the car had been dead silence.

“ Junsu? Changmin?” he ask but no one answered.

He stops the car at the side of the road and look at sleepy Junsu and sleepy Changmin who now slept like a baby. He shooks his head and let out a soft chuckle before continue to the destination. ‘ They are so going to love the place.’ Yoochun smiled to himself along the way.

 

“ Alright kids. Here we are! Welcome to the nature!” Yoochun exclaimed and his arm spread wide open and he inhaled the scent of nature and exhaled with satisfaction.

He smile and turn to his friends and found them gaping at the beautiful scenery of nature. He let them be and take his belongings inside the car.

He took out his bag and found his friends eye beaming at him.

“ Yoochun it’s so beautiful. I’ve never seen anything like this ever.” Junsu said and hug Yoochun which the latter hug him back.

Changmin only nod not wanting to do anything related to hug just yet because the scenery in front of him is like magical places where unicorn leave. ( A/N: Just imagine it will ya? :P )

“ So, where are we sleeping anyway Yoochun?” Changmin ask without taking his eyes away from the breathtaking view.

“ There.” Yoochun pointed to somewhere.

Changmin and Junsu followed Yoochun finger and found a cute medium sized cabin situated there.

“ Aww~” they said in awed and run to the cabin. Yoochun chuckled at the childish act and about to close the trunk when the two came back to him.

“ Yoochunnie~ Its lock~” they both whined like kid and this made Yoochun smile disbelief.

“ Of course its lock. The key to the cabin is with me. Take your bag and bring it to the cabin. It had three bedroom so nothing to be worry about had to share a bed.” Yoochun said and the two nodded their head fast.

“ Yes, hyung!” and off they went to get their big pile of rucksack while Yoochun had already open the cabin and pick himself a room.

He puts his bag in the room and go to the front again and see both Junsu and Changmin is having trouble to carry their bag.

“ Silly kids. Bring to many bag.” Yoochun shook his head for the millionth of time before go to his friend to help them carry the bag.

‘ It’s going to be an exciting camping trip for the three of us.’ Yoochun smiled while hearing his friends whining  non-stop.