Chapter 15

Maybe We're Perfect For Each Other

 

Min-Hee

“Come on, dongsaeng. Tell me what happened.”

 

Unni demanded while walking home. I asked her how she found me and she said, with a creepy smile on her face, that Kiseop called her saying that I just ran out and apparently, Kiseop sounded worried on the phone.

 

“Eh unni…nothing happened.”

 

I said as I pouted. She laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

 

“Yah…I know you’re lying so just tell me what happened.”

 

She said and I stuck my tongue out. Nothing really happened! Well, I think nothing happened.

 

“Unni…nothing really happened.”

 

“Then why did you say ‘what’s wrong with me…’”

 

She asked while imitating my voice then grinned. I pouted and she pulled me closer.

 

“Sorry~ but really, tell me what happened. I know something happened.”

 

She said. Aish~ unni just won’t give up! I sighed and pouted.

 

“I think I like Kiseop…”

 

“Or you love him.”

 

She said and smirked.

 

“Eh unniiiii~! I don’t love him! Like, yes but not love!”

 

I said and pouted. How can my unni be so mean to me?! I don’t love him! Well…I do love Kiseop but not in a boyfriend-girlfriend way! Unni just smirked and I pouted.

 

“If you don’t love him then why did you leave your date with Kevin and ran to his house? Also, why did you sleep in his house?! I was so worried! I thought something happened!”

 

“Unni~ I left the date because I knew Kiseop was sad so! Besides, Kevin texted me again a while ago asking me to go out on another date!”

 

I said with a smile on my face. I glanced at unni and she was just staring at me.

 

“What’s wrong, unni?”

 

“I don’t think you should go on a date with him.”

 

Unni said. I don’t understand…why does she not want me to go on a date with him??

 

“Why?”

 

“You said it yourself that you like Kiseop. Isn’t going out on another date with Kevin unfair for the both of them? You know that Kevin and Kiseop like you and you just admitted that you like Kiseop. So why go out with Kevin if you don’t have those type of ‘feelings’ for him?”

 

“But…”

 

“Min-Hee. Don’t do it.”

 

“But unni…” I whined but unni just glared at me.

 

“Jung Min-Hee, listen to me okay? Tell Kevin that you can’t go on a date with him, understood?”

 

She said and continued to glare at me until I nodded. At last, unni smiled and messed my hair.

 

“Good dongsaeng~ now let’s go home, I’m really hungry.”

 

She whined as she skipped towards our front door. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and stared at Kevin’s text message. I took one deep breath and started texting him back.

 

Sure! Next week sounds great! ^^