Christmas!

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I got off my bed and slowly made my way to my closet. I put on jeans, a red loose fitted top, and stripped flats. (ignore the purse)

I wore red for Christmas. Don't I have the best Christmas spirit?

Key walked back in my room and saw me staring blankly in the mirror. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the living room.

He pushed me towards the couch and went back to get the last of us.

I sat down on the end, leaning my arm against the arm rest.

I saw sleepy Jonghyung walk in the room rubbing his eyes.

After Jonghyung I saw Taemin, followed by Seung Ri walk in.

Seung Ri sat next to me, and Taemin sat next to her.

Jonghyung sat across from us.

Key walked back in the room and said, "Who wants to wake up Minho?"

"Why cant you?" I asked.

"He is the worst one to wake up. Go try to wake him up and you'll see." Key said.

I stood up to go try to wake Minho up. Seung Ri fell over because she was leaning on me.

I walked to his room and slowly opened the door. I saw Minho sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I the light hoping it would wake him up because of the brightness, but nothing happened. He just continued to sleep.

Slowly, I made my way over to his bed.

I poked his cheek causing his head to turn away from me. Then he turned back towards me.

"Minho~" I said as if i was singing, "Wake up~"

He started moving in his sleep, and before I knew it I was laying next to him.

How did I get here? He grabbed me and pulled me in his bed. I am facing away from him with his hands around my waist as if he is hugging me.

I turned towards him, "Minho! Wake up!"

He still didn't wake up.

There is only one thing left to do, and that is to scream for help.

"Help! Guys!" Key heard me screaming and he came in the room and started laughing.

He walked over to us and punched Minho in the arm.

Minho's eyes slowly started to flutter open. He looked at me confusingly. He immediately took his arms back from around my waist.

I sat up and walked out of the room. When I was at the door of his room I heard him speak, "Sorry...." He said softly.

I smiled and turned my head to face him. He was blushing.

"It's fine." I said.

I walked back to the living room and sat where I sat before.

I saw Onew sleeping on the floor in front of the couch. I forgot he was here.

I kicked him to see if he was still alive. He didn't move at all, but he did start snoring.

"Key what are we up so early for!" I asked. I want to go back to sleep.

"It's Christmas! We are going out!" He said.

Does he not see that it is pitch black outside? What are we going to do at 12:00 in the morning?

Key was in the kitchen doing whatever, and everyone else was in the living room half asleep.

"Ready?" Key said coming from nowhere.

"Ugggghh..." everyone said togeather.

We all walked outside and followed where ever Key was going.

In Keys hand I saw a basket. Random.

He stopped at a park.

While everyone was complaining about how cold it was and how tired they were, Key was laying down a blanket and putting food down. A picnic? A picnic at 12:00 in the morning?

When he was done he looked at his work admiring it.

Even though I was in a bad mood, the food looked really good.

When everyone saw the picnic they immediately sat down and started eating.

I have always wanted to have a picnic before, but I wanted it to be when the sun is out.

When we were done and heading back it was already 1:30.

Buzz Buzz

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I took it out and opened the text. Who would be texting me at 1:30 in the morning?

I looked at the name and it was Junyoung.

It said:

To: Mae Rae

From: Junyoung

Hey want to hang out.

I responded back to his text:

To Junyoung

From: Mae Rae

It's really late. Why aren't you sleeping? Can we hang out later? I want to sleep.

I clicked send and looked up to see if we were close to the house. I hope Key doesn't have anything else for us.

I felt my phone buzz in my hands. I opened the text and it said:

To: Mae Rae

From: Junyoung

I'm not tired. I guess we could hang out later. See you then! smiley

I put my phone back in my pocket and saw that we were almost at the house. I can sleep soon!

I walked in and wen straight to my bed.

I let myself collapse on it.

"Hey! No sleeping!" Key screamed in my ear.

Uggggghhh! I don't want to do anything else.

I got back up and joined everyone in what he calls his movie room.

We watched every Christmas movie, and listened to every Christmas song he had on his iPod.

Key is making me hate Christmas.

By the time he let us go it was already 12:00.

I was about to finally go back to bed when I got a text saying:

To: Mae Rae

From: Junyoung

Ready to hang out?

I forgot! I don't want to go anywhere but that will be mean.

I texted back:

To: Junyoung

From: Mae Rae

Yes. Meet me at the nearby coffee shop.

After a few second after I sent him that text he responded:

To: Mae Rae

From: Junyoung

Ok! smiley

What's up with him and smiley faces.

I grabbed my purse (now she has the purse from before) and left while saying, "I'm going out!"

I walked to the coffee shop, and sat at a table waiting for Junyoung.

After a few minutes of waiting he walked in with a goofy grin on his face while looking at his phone then looking at me.

What does he have planned for us today?

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

After we Key finished torturing us I walked back to my room to go to sleep.

I was laying in bed when I heard Mae Rae say she was going out.

I wonder where she was going?

A few minutes after she left I got a text:

To: Minho

From: Junyoung

I'm going on a date with Mae Rae! She will soon be mine!

I can't let him have Mae Rae. He will hurt her.

I texted him back:

To: Junyoung

From: Minho

Where are you?

I waited for him to text back. I knew he wouldn't tell me where he was, but it was worth a shot.

He responded:

To: Minho

From: Junyoung

You will have to find me!

Seeing that text made me sprint out the door to search for Mae Rae immediately.

 

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

Key finally finished making us watch Christmas movies, and listen to Christmas songs.

I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

I heard Mae Rae say she was going out.

I stared blankly until I got a text:

To: Jonghyun

From: Junyoung

I'm going on a date with Mae Rae! She will soon be mine!

I didn't even text back. I knew he would never tell me where they were.

I just sprinted out the door to start my search for them.

 

Sorry I barely update. I made polls for fun, so lease vote. Thank you for believing in me. For those who saw The Cat Returns, "Always believe in yourself. Do this, and no matter where you are you have nothing to fear."