I Like You

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

"I'm hugging you." I told the boy.

"M-Mae Rae? Why are you hugging me?" His eyes were larger than usual.

Looking up to meet his gaze and I told him how I felt, "I like you."

"I-I..... I like you too." I could feel his arms wrap around me, returning my hug.

 

Seung Ri's Point Of View

 

I got to school early so I decided to wander the halls a little.

"Noona!" I looked towards the cheerful voice and saw Taemin running towards me.

"Taemin! What's that?" I pointed towards the heart shaped box and flowers he was holding.

"Ummm.... Noona?" He looked towards the floor hiding his blushing face.

"Do you like someone Taemin?" I asked the question, hiding how sad I was. Does he not like me? Was Key wrong?

"Yes," He lifted the heart shaped box and flowers up to my face, "I like you!" There was a big smile on his red face.

With what he just said I couldn't help but smile back at him, "Taemin?"

"Yes Noona?" He had a little bit of worry in his eyes.

"I like you too!"

"Noona!! I AM SO HAPPY!" Taemin was hugging me while we both jumped up and down in excitement.

 

???'s Point Of View

 

I was wandering through the halls looking for Mae Rae to give her some chocolate.

When I found her I saw her hugging him.

She picked him. I thought I had a good chance, but I ended up feeling like this!

Mae Rae looks so happy hugging him.

I want to scream! I want to tell her she mad the wrong choice, but I cant!

If I ruin her happiness with him I will regret it for the rest of my life.

 

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I can't believe it. All this time he has liked me and I have been so clueless.

A smile formed on my face and I looked up to the still dumbfounded boy.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"We tell everyone!" I said as I started to pull him to my first class.

He stopped me from walking and said, "My class Is the other way, Mae Rae."

I nodded my head as if it was a motion that said I heard him, "Then I will see you next class."

I started walking until I hard a call for my name, so I turned around.

"I like you Ma Rae." He informed me once more.

"Why did you say that again?" I asked.

"Because it feels good to say it." He said.

"I like you too,......

......

......

......

.....

.....

.....

(she doesn't actually pause this long. I just want to torture you)

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

....

....

.....

.....

.....

....

....

....

Minho"

With that said I walked away. I had chosen the one I liked, and I am hoping I made the right decision.

I have a long journey ahed to find out who I belong with.

Minho could be the one, or he could be someone that gets me closer to finding the one I am destined to be with.

I will have to find out along the way.

 

The End

 

Important!! I think I am making a sequel because I didn't really like this story that much and I want to make it better by adding a sequel..... so I am going to make this sequel to try and write better, but if no one wants a sequel I don't want to make a story no one is going to read....... please vote and I don't care if you all vote no because that will just give me more time to work on my other story.