Follow Your Heart

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae'e PointOf View

 

I was under four blankets, shivering, when I heard the doorbell.

Before I could even try to get up the door opened revealing a worried looking Mir.

He walked over to where I was lying and sat next to me, by my feet.

"How are you feeling? Seung Ri told me to come check up on you because she has a project due tomorrow. I brought you some soup." Mir put the container he was holding on the table next to us.

"I'm fine. How did you get in my house?" I asked.

"Seung Ri gave me the key you gave her in case of emergencies."

"Oh."

There was a little bit of silence. I could tell Mir wanted to ask me something, but I didn't know what.

"How's Minho?" Mir said out of the blue. I am pretty sure this is related to what he wants to ask.

"Fine."

"Did you guys turn into a real couple?"

"No." I turned away from him and remembered the test between Minho and Jonghyun.

Mir turned me towards him, "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I tried to turn away, but he forced me to look at him so he could examine my face.

"You're lying! Tell me!"

I let out a few coughs so he would remember that I was sick.

"I don't care if you're sick or not Mae Rae! Tell me!"

"Fine." I took a big breath before telling him all about the feeling test, "A little bit ago I found out both Minho and Jonghyun like me, and I think I like them too, but Key told me that I can only choose one, so I created a feeling test so I can see who I like better."

Mir sat there, staring at me as if I was a ghost.

"Mae Rae, as much as I love that you are having feelings for someone, you can't turn this into a test. You have been paying so much attention to how you feel that you haven't even listened to what you heart is telling you. On Valentines day, which is tomorrow when you go to school I want you to pay attention to you heart and what happens to it when you look at them. Okay?"

"Thanks Mir." I gave him a hug.

Mir left, and I went to sleep preparing myself for tomorrow.

 

I woke up feeling so much better than yesterday.

Thinking about what Mir told me yesterday got me excited to see what will happen.

Arriving at school, I looked for Minho or Jonghyun.

I turned a corner to see a dark figure standing there.

I did what Mir told me and payed attention to my heart.

It was beating, fast.

Finding the one who I like was faster and easier then I expected.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

When I hugged him his eyes widened in shock.

"Mae Rae what are you doing?" He asked.

 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I got lazy.