Overprotective Much?

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I got to lunch and sat at my usual table. A few minutes passed until everyone came in at sat where they sat yesterday. Everyone except Key. Where is he?

"Hey everyone! Sorry I was late! It takes time to look like this." There's Key!

"What did you do that made you late?" I was curious. Did he wear make up?

"I had to fix my hair."

"Oh. I thought you wore make up."

"Nope! My face is all natural!"

I took a bite of my mozzarella stick and looked at Minho. He looks better. I guess he was just tired this morning.

"I almost forgot! Guess what?" Key said.

"What?" We all said at the same time. EVeryone got excited.

"Guess where we are going Christmas break!?!"

"Where?" Taemin and Seung Ri were suddenly the only ones interested now. I guess I am not the only one who doesn't really like going places.

"I am not telling! It is a surprise! You will only find out if you go!" I was a little curious to where we were going, but what if it is a far away place? What do I tell my mom?

 

After school I went to Seung Ri's house.

We were doing our homework when she turned to my and said, "I am so excited to go somewhere this Christmas break!"

"What? You are going? What are you going to tell your parents?" I asked.

"They wont care. Have you met them?" They really wouldn't care, but my mom would.

"I'm not going." I said.

"Why? You have to, please?" I was no match for her puppy dog eyes. I shouldn't even try to resist. It is impossible to say no to them.

"Fine, but my mom isn't going to let me go!"

"Don't worry I will take care of that!" She looked really happy I was going. I guess because shedoesn't want to be the only girl. How will she get my mom to say yes? Whatever, I don't really care anymore.

"Okay." I didn't even want to go wherever we were going, but I already said yes. I wish I could take that back, but it is too late now.

"I can't wait to go!" I could hear how excited she was.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" That voice. It was so firmiliar.

"Mir!" I got up and ran over to Mir to give him a hug. "You're back!" I haven't seen him in a year. He is like a brother. A very overprotective brother. Mir is Seung Ri's brother. He is in college now so we never see him anymore. I used to have a crush on him, but then he seemed more like a brother to me so I started treating him like a brother, and he treated me like a sister back.

"Where are you going?" His arms were folded across his chest.

"We have no idea! It is a random trip!" Seung Ri said.

"Okay. I don't really care much about the trip. What I really care about is Mae Rae's boyfriend."

"H-h-how did you know?" How could he possibly know this?

"I told him!" Seung Ri said.

"It is fake you know." I hope he knew that this whole thing is fake.

He took a step towards me. "I know, but fake or not I want to meet him! Tell him to come over for dinner! I want to ask him all kinds of questions!"

"Ummm..... Okay." I guess this we be like meeting my brother, but we are not related.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter. I just wanted to introduce Mir. School is stopping me from making longer chapters because today I have to type spmething for Language Arts. Tomorrow I will try to make a long chapter. Thanks for your support! Hwaiting! Three days until Christmas!